Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xxxzzzmark

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:
xxxzzzmark
Time Zone: EST
How often will you be online? I'll be on here and there. I can't commit to any "I'll be on at this time" thing because I'm a college student and college comes first.
Skype (If you have one) xxxzzzmark
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Occasionally.
A bit about yourself: I'm a regular guy looking for a server to play. I've been playing since around the time the "Halloween update" came out.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Other than that I like potatos? not really.

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxamb
Time Zone: CET (GMT+1)
How often will you be online? whenever I have time, 10 hours+ per week?
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? every now and then.
A bit about yourself: I'm a norwegian over-matured guy. Oh, and if you touch my skin it will feel like touching a potato ...The more you know...
Any comments, questions, or concerns: How often will there be world resets? Will it be whenever WorldGen screws up? Also how much RAM does the server have allocated?

xAresWgx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 997ares
Time Zone: Eastern
How often will you be online? About 4-7 hours a day
Skype (If you have one): I do not use my skype
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Ye
A bit about yourself: I have played minecraft since the early alphas but since mods came out for it I cant go back. I love building but mainly I prefer the logical side
Any comments, questions, or concerns: N/A

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:
xxxzzzmark
Time Zone: EST
How often will you be online? I'll be on here and there. I can't commit to any "I'll be on at this time" thing because I'm a college student and college comes first.
Skype (If you have one) xxxzzzmark
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Occasionally.
A bit about yourself: I'm a regular guy looking for a server to play. I've been playing since around the time the "Halloween update" came out.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Other than that I like potatos? not really.
IGN: maxamb
Time Zone: CET (GMT+1)
How often will you be online? whenever I have time, 10 hours+ per week?
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? every now and then.
A bit about yourself: I'm a norwegian over-matured guy. Oh, and if you touch my skin it will feel like touching a potato ...The more you know...
Any comments, questions, or concerns: How often will there be world resets? Will it be whenever WorldGen screws up? Also how much RAM does the server have allocated?

Both accepted, welcome to the server! As for the world resets... not often I hope. This was a rare time and everyone wanted it so we went with it. Maybe once every few months but it's certainly not going to be a common thing. The server is running 5 gigs of ram but can be upgraded if needed. We haven't had any real problems regarding ram usage being clogged up and such so it's good for now :)

IGN: 997ares
Time Zone: Eastern
How often will you be online? About 4-7 hours a day
Skype (If you have one): I do not use my skype
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Ye
A bit about yourself: I have played minecraft since the early alphas but since mods came out for it I cant go back. I love building but mainly I prefer the logical side
Any comments, questions, or concerns: N/A

Sorry, you didn't make it. You might want to reread the rules and fix your application. :)

I don't know what the problem was with the server being down for a large portion of the day... I assume host issues? Wasn't anything to do with the server itself though. It's healthy :)

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kabahata
Time Zone: GMT-5:00
How often will you be online? everyday for atleast 2+ hours depending on how i feel after school.
Skype (If you have one): no skype but i have ts
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: i like narwals... thaumcraft and botania and chisel.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: nope :)
Potato :)

TcMaX

Jul 29, 2019
As for the world resets... not often I hope. This was a rare time and everyone wanted it so we went with it. Maybe once every few months but it's certainly not going to be a common thing.

Maybe some sort of grand finale would be cool before every reset?

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
still down or? :S
No, the server is fine for me? Is anyone else not able to connect? I've been fine...[DOUBLEPOST=1409503643][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: kabahata
Time Zone: GMT-5:00
How often will you be online? everyday for atleast 2+ hours depending on how i feel after school.
Skype (If you have one): no skype but i have ts
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: i like narwals... thaumcraft and botania and chisel.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: nope :)
Potato :)
Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409503674][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe some sort of grand finale would be cool before every reset?
Sounds good!

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
I just restarted the server, maybe you can join now?
I can't deal with all the crashes/lockups. I freeze a couple times every machine I make. Hope they fix it soon, as for now I am just playing the Bevo's pack on my home server until they fix it. I'll keep checking in and see if a update fixes it.

Last edited:

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
I can't deal with all the crashes/lockups. I freeze a couple times every machine I make. Hope they fix it soon, as for now I am just playing the Bevo's pack on my home server until they fix it. I'll keep checking in and see if a update fixes it. If you get bored my ts is up 90% of the time and I am on it while I game. enolamron.no-ip.org
I agree, I really hope the next update fixes things.

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: omri123453
TimeZone: GMT
How often will you be online?: I will be online about 5 hours a day and saturday will be some more
Skype/teamspeak server: don't have any of them
a bit about yourself: I play MC since 1.2 and Modded MC since 1.2 too, and I know most of the mods in this pack
any comments, questions or concerns: I would love to work with a partner

I would love a POTATO

Last edited:

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Well it still does not show up for me :S

is it the right ip? :S
Yeah it's the right ip... something on your side is preventing it. Hmm I really don't know :L
I'm clueless about ways to fix it, if it doesn't even show up on your server list in the multiplayer section then I have no idea what the problem is.[DOUBLEPOST=1409584227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application:
IGN: omri123453
TimeZone: GMT
How often will you be online?: I will be online about 5 hours a day and saturday will be some more
Skype/teamspeak server: don't have any of them
a bit about yourself: I play MC since 1.2 and Modded MC since 1.2 too, and I know most of the mods in this pack
any comments, questions or concerns: I would love to work with a partner
Sorry, not accepted at the moment. Try reading through the rules one more time and coming back to fix your application :)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: DerpPilz
Time Zone: GMT+1 (BST England)
How often will you be online? Everyday
Skype (If you have one) I will provide in PM
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I don't have a very good mic. its REALLY quiet even after the teamspeak decibel change thing
A bit about yourself: I started MC a long time ago (late 2011 I think?) and got bored eventually because there was nothing new to do. When tekkit was released I thought Id try it out and I loved it, and since then I rarely play vanilla.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potato Stew