Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gamingmaster01

Jul 29, 2019
Ign gamingmaster01
Age 12 (13 soon)
Time zone est
How often will you be online i go to school but prob an hour at least a day
Skype (will be edited in soon)
If we got Ts would you use it of course
A bit about yourself love to play and am moderately good at modded
POTATO!!!!!

From the wolf master!! *insert wolf sound here

Last edited:

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Diam0ndArrow
Time Zone: Pacific Time
How often will you be online? 1-2 hour/day
Skype (If you have one): I'll PM you if I get accepted
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I usually keep my mic muted since I play while listening to music or watching a video with my phone.
A bit about yourself: I've been playing modded since FTB Ultimate just came out. I've never stopped until recently(2 months ago) when I got tired that FTB no longer have any of my favourite mods (Mekanism, DartCraft, Carpenter's) except for Horizon but I dislike the other mods. But then I was browsing FTB forums and struck upon this server and checked out Mechanical Titan Pack.
EDIT: my bad, got bored after 3. Potato

Last edited:

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Ign gamingmaster01
Age 12 (13 soon)
Time zone est
How often will you be online i go to school but prob an hour at least a day
Skype (will be edited in soon)
If we got Ts would you use it of course
A bit about yourself love to play and am moderately good at modded

From the wolf master!! *insert wolf sound here

IGN: Diam0ndArrow
Time Zone: Pacific Time
How often will you be online? 1-2 hour/day
Skype (If you have one): I'll PM you if I get accepted
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I usually keep my mic muted since I play while listening to music or watching a video with my phone.
A bit about yourself: I've been playing modded since FTB Ultimate just came out. I've never stopped until recently(2 months ago) when I got tired that FTB no longer have any of my favourite mods (Mekanism, DartCraft, Carpenter's) except for Horizon but I dislike the other mods. But then I was browsing FTB forums and struck upon this server and checked out Mechanical Titan Pack.

Sorry, both of you aren't accepted, try reading through the rules a bit more carefully and redo your application :)

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
There are 9 different coppers in the world gen, might be smart to just go with 1 type of each ore.

Last edited:

infestedqq

Jul 29, 2019
hi there.. ill be applying for my friend aswell if thats ok.. he doesnt have an account on here and only just bought minecraft

POTATO
IGN: infestedqq
Time Zone: gmt+8
How often will you be online? everyday
Skype (If you have one) terrorsix
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? definately
A bit about yourself: ive been playing modded minecraft for a few years now and im looking to join a nice chill server with cool people to teach my best friend how to play (he just bought minecraft)

IGN: nazrael1234
How often will you be online? almost everyday
Skype (If you have one) nazrael
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: just bought minecraft and only played a little bit of feed the beast on the public server

thanks alot for your consideration

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikalosa
Time Zone: EST (usa)
How often will you be online? as often as possible (subject to change)
Skype (If you have one) i'ld rather use teamspeak... might tell ya my skype later
A bit about yourself: ima potatoe
Any comments, questions, or concerns: do you agree that potatoes are lousy crops compared to other vanilla crops?

amccutchan14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlecCraft305
Time Zone: CST (USA)
How often will you be online? I plan to be on at least 2 hours a day but once school picks up more and with basketball it might be less.
Skype: I have one but don't want to make it available to everyone who reads this.
About me: I play basketball and have a brother. Love modded minecraft including pixelmon and also I like PVP.
Any comments? I like baked potatoes but I have nothing else to say.

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
hi there.. ill be applying for my friend aswell if thats ok.. he doesnt have an account on here and only just bought minecraft

POTATO
IGN: infestedqq
How often will you be online? everyday
Skype (If you have one) terrorsix
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? definately
A bit about yourself: ive been playing modded minecraft for a few years now and im looking to join a nice chill server with cool people to teach my best friend how to play (he just bought minecraft)

IGN: nazrael1234
How often will you be online? almost everyday
Skype (If you have one) nazrael
A bit about yourself: just bought minecraft and only played a little bit of feed the beast on the public server

thanks alot for your consideration
IGN: mikalosa
Time Zone: EST (usa)
How often will you be online? as often as possible (subject to change)
Skype (If you have one) i'ld rather use teamspeak... might tell ya my skype later
A bit about yourself: ima potatoe
Any comments, questions, or concerns: do you agree that potatoes are lousy crops compared to other vanilla crops?
IGN: AlecCraft305
Time Zone: CST (USA)
How often will you be online? I plan to be on at least 2 hours a day but once school picks up more and with basketball it might be less.
Skype: I have one but don't want to make it available to everyone who reads this.
About me: I play basketball and have a brother. Love modded minecraft including pixelmon and also I like PVP.
Any comments? I like baked potatoes but I have nothing else to say.

You are all accepted! Welcome! :D
For the rest of you, I'm sorry the server has been down for the majority of today, the server host was doing some quick maintenance. It is back up now :)

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
In addition, the server will be down for a few minutes while I update it to the latest version of the pack :)

Zenzar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zenzar84
Time Zone: GMT +2
How often will you be online? few hours each day more or less :)
Skype (If you have one) Better ask for it when the times comes , don't wana be flooded with inv's :p
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? i always use TS as it makes the gaming so much more fun and its nice to get to know new people as well :)
A bit about yourself:Not that much to tell realy, no work so playing alot doing some side stuff at days time to time as anyone else i guess :p
Any comments, questions, or concerns:Think i saw a PoTaTo running over the road....

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Zenzar84
Time Zone: GMT +2
How often will you be online? few hours each day more or less :)
Skype (If you have one) Better ask for it when the times comes , don't wana be flooded with inv's :p
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? i always use TS as it makes the gaming so much more fun and its nice to get to know new people as well :)
A bit about yourself:Not that much to tell realy, no work so playing alot doing some side stuff at days time to time as anyone else i guess :p
Any comments, questions, or concerns:Think i saw a PoTaTo running over the road....
Welcome! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1409274734][/DOUBLEPOST]Unfortunately the server is running through a VM, and that means I have to upload all of the new mod files via FTP. I don't have that great of an upload speed so it takes a little bit to get the server setup.

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the downtime guys. There has been some technical difficulties getting the server to start with the new update.