Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
P

Popster99

IGN:_BadyYT_
Time Zone:GMT
How often will you be online? for at least a few hours each day
Skype (If you have one)jojanpop99
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? no as I don't like teamspeak
A bit about yourself: Potato potato tomato tomato I'm a derp I tend to make crazy awesome things and then it doesn't work and I trouble shoot for hours then realise it was the most obvious mistake to make

A

Amandus-Morand

IGN: ChildofHerobrine
Time Zone: PST
How often will you be online? At least a few hours when i play, at least 4 times a week
Skype (If you have one) benjaminst.amand [or] Benjamin St. Amand
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes
A bit about yourself: My favorite mods are Ars Magicka 2 and Witchery. My brother loves thaumcraft and its addons. It will be my first server but i want to be able to play with my brother who lives across the country and also to make many new friends.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: potato potato please text me at 850-419-5922 to let me know if i have been accepted. also, my brother will be applying if my application gets accepted, since we wanted to play together. his name is brendan and i can vouch for him.

M

MisterLeedles

IGN: MisterLeedles
Time Zone: CT
How often will you be online? At least a few hours when i play, at least a couple times a week
Skype (If you have one) misterleedles or Brendan Braddam
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Sure, Potato
A bit about yourself: My favorite mods are Thaumcraft. My brother loves Ars Magicka 2 and Witchery. It will be my first server but i want to be able to play with my brother who lives across the country and also to make many new friends.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Please text me at 850-419-4224 to let me know if i have been accepted.

D

Darkisee

Application:
IGN: Darkise
Time Zone: GMT-3
How often will you be online? I normally play weekdays 2-3 hours before 12am GMT-3
Skype (If you have one) I don't use it
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: i play mc since2012 and i love it play with mods
Any comments, questions, or concerns: potatous

itsstoby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: General_Toby
Time Zone: +1 gmt
How often will you be online? ill probably be on in the evening for some hours.
Skype (If you have one) Dont have one
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes, but i would prefer discord.
A bit about yourself: Norwegian man that loves eating potatoes.
Any comments, questions, or concerns:

D

Demagonz

IGN: Demagonz
Time Zone:+10 GMT
How often will you be online? Atleast an hour or two a day depending on what my schedule is like for school. (Around 5-7pm +10GMT)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Sure, why not(but wouldn't discord be better?)
A bit about yourself: I'd say I'm pretty friendly of a person, although I am pretty power hungry and I'm finding new ways to obliterate people(with your permission ofc ;) )
Any comments,questions or concerns: Is this server still a thing?