Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzJimmEH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTzJimmEH
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played FTB ever since the first modpack came out so I'm familiar but not too advanced.
Playstyle: Laid back, sharing, will be exploring a lot.
What is your favorite mod?: My favorite mod type in this modpack so far has to be Ender IO and Botania
What is the main rule?: I'm going to use my common sense to say that it is to use common sense when it comes to everything in this server.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Catalisum
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been on and off in the modding scene since 2010 before the mods we know today were really a thing.
Playstyle: I enjoy making compact/efficient server friendly designs for automation chains.
What is your favorite mod?: Well, it used to be redpower, but EnderIO is looking pretty good now.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense and be respectful and friendly to others.
Extra: Hoping to make some friends a long the way.

rickeh82

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cASHIOUS
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: i started with ftb ultimate back in the day, ventured off to unleashed when it came out, then played some Agrarian Skies and now im looking for some direwolf20 action.
Playstyle: i find myself playing solo most of the time, messing about with the mods that most interest me (Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion, and Ender IO are some of my faves). Automated everything seems to interest me plenty and a few of my favorite mods do well with automating.
What is your favorite mod?: i would have to go with Applied Energistics
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

Kymthe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VDubG
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Since the good ol' days of tekkit
Playstyle: usually solo, but doing some coop isn't ruled out either. Tech is my speciality with a flavor for some magic stuff
What is your favorite mod?: Applied Energistics
What is the main rule?:
Use of common sense.

iRandomness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iRandomness
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Played modded for about 2 years, played Minecraft since the Nether update.
Playstyle: Builder. Expect a city to pop up out of nowhere. ;)
What is your favorite mod?: Chisel

Cheers!

paalandre

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: paalandre
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I played minecraft with this modpack for a few months directly after it came out. I know pretty much all the mods, i might not know the newest ones, but I'll learn them quick.
Playstyle: I like to build complex systems that require alot of time to finish, I also like making it look good, so I'll stay on the server for hours
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal Expansion
What is the main rule?: Use that head of yours (use common sense)

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Mlilligz1313 (that's MLILLIGZ1313)
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Playing since Technic Launcher, came back about a month ago and played single player / watched YouTube lets plays, I'm looking for a server now.
Playstyle: Setting my own resource production up until it's automated, and then working on more server-oriented "fun" builds that can be in the spawn, help others out, etc. Bigger, more complicated wiring, creative workarounds, so on and so forth.
What is your favorite mod?: Used to be RedPower, but now it's probably AE. Kinda done with Thaumcrafty kind of stuff.
What is the main rule?: No idea, didn't read the intro. (common sense)

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
question why was i not white listed

You were not whitelisted because:
  1. You did not answer our application.
  2. If you did not answer our application you didn't read our rules, or our post.
  3. If you did not read our rules you have already violated rules 1, 2, and 3.
  4. As per the above, you don't have common sense.

Paperclip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tonymarcio
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing since about techniclauncher same as Mlilligz. I've played it a good bit but I still have a lot to learn and I'm looking forward to it.
Playstyle: I really enjoy automation and it's the main reason I love modded Minecraft.
What is your favorite mod?: IndustrialCraft. I'm still learning about the mods so that will probably change in time.

Fun fact: My typing speed record on fastfingers is 124wpm! (Words per minute)

holo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: holo
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing on the FTB launcher for like 2 years now.
Playstyle: More magic than tech.
What is your favorite mod?:
ender io

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN: strane111
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: around 2 years
Playstyle: Relaxed and I like to take my time with things. I also love automation!
What is your favorite mod?: Probably Thermal expansion or Applied energisitics
What is the main rule?: USE COMMON SENSE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.