Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

Our world is corrupt. It will be resetting on 12/9/2014.

We are creating a bank for players to store their stuff to switch to the next world.

This is your only warning.

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iBootleg
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing since ultimate (1.4.7) with minecraft ive been playing for a couple of years. Recently decided to come back after being away for a few months
Playstyle: Im a bit of a hoarder, i like stuff. Im not much of a builder but I try to make interesting looking builds.
What is your favorite mod?: Applied energistics but lately has been ender io
What is the main rule?: Use common sense! use common sense! and a side of use common sense!

If the server is going to be reset in a couple days if im accepted i probably wont log on untill the 9th

DjScorsy

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: DjScorsy
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing it since they released the first build, followed direwolf20's packs back in the day as well.
Playstyle: "Let's set up a town and automate some things and have people doing individual jobs!" or "I BUILD HOUSE GOOD."
What is your favorite mod?: Ender IO. Or carpenter's blocks, depending on what kinda favourite you're going for.
What is the main rule?: Admins law is final, and USE common sense.

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Penguin926
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing minecraft for a couple of years started playing modded in 1.5 and never went back to vanilla
Playstyle: Play daily but quiet in chat unless someone needs help or advice
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft by far
What is the main rule?: Don't be dumb (i.e common sense)

N0Name22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: N0Name2
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Started playing vanilla in the early beta and switched to Mods/ Modpacks between 1.2.5 and 1.4.7(Mindcrack/Ultimate...)
Playstyle: I´m not the greatest builder but pretty much play with every tech/mage mod and try to automate everything
What is your favorite mod?: Pretty much all tech mods, especially the new AE2
What is the main rule?: Use common sense and your brain

Bainismyname

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:Bainismyname82
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have run a few servers and also played on several. Mostly Direwolf20 packs
Playstyle: Tech and builder
What is your favorite mod?:Ender IO and AE2
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

NurseMissy

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:
NurseMissy
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have played on a lot of servers but I always come back to direwolf
Playstyle: Im not a great builder mostly I just like to play round with the mods and see what I can do :D
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal Expansion
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!

marcrin

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Marcrin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Fair bit of experience, haven't played in a while though
Playstyle: casual/experimentation with mods
What is your favorite mod?: Any of the magic style mods
Whats is the main rule?: Use common sense and don't be an ass.

Last edited:

Merelia

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:
Merelia
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded minecraft for years now so I guess I am pretty experienced when it comes to your average stuff. Plenty of mods I don't know though as it been a few months since I last played. This is mostly with the direwolf pack.
Playstyle: I like to start with building a decently automated base so I actually have resources to draw on, I usually like to combine forces with somebody else when doing that. That is the fun of MC multiplayer after all. Then I usually move on to making public stuff people can use, I might get into mods like railcraft since I don't know much about those yet and then make a transportation system for fun.
What is your favorite mod?: I would probably go with thaumcraft. It is just such a well done mod in every respect, especially with the latest additions to it.
What is the main rule?: Common sense. But I would add to that; Treat other people with respect.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheNecromage
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have quite a bit of experience with most of the mods. I used to play tekkit and soon switched to modded when direwolf20's 1.6.4 modpack came out. I'm interested how the mods changed in 1.7.
Playstyle: I am a tech styled player, though I am getting into making decent looking bases. I plan on trying out botania as well.
What is your favorite mod?: Tinker's Construct, hands down.
What is the main rule?: Common Sense.

manebear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deviancy
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been watching almost every DW20 video for the past couple years. I've played a few of the FTB packs and I have a general understanding of most of the mods (AE2 y u so complex?)
Playstyle: I like to have a sort of small base with random automations. I would like to get more into pretty builds now that i've seen what can be done with chisel and carpenter's blocks.
What is your favorite mod?: Tinker's Construct is my favorite early game mod and AE1 (don't know how to use AE2 yet) was my favorite late game mod.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iOnlyUseMyFists
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: played modded for years and minecraft for about 3 years.
Playstyle: like to get get my house build asap and make rooms for every mod got a bit of ocd like that
What is your favorite mod?:AE2 Best type of storage you cant beat it, plus now its hard, that makes it more fun
What is the main rule?Use common sense. If someone did a minor quality of life troll on you, don't spawn a hungry node in their base

ENGx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ENGx
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Played modded minecraft for about a year now, started off with technic/tekkit then moved on to ftb a few months later. Know all the big mods like IC2, TE and Buildcraft, still learning a few of the newer ones like blood magic.
Playstyle: I prefer having a basic house with advanced machines and systems.
What is your favorite mod?: Big Reactors
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

Eternldragon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Eternldragon
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing FTB for about 2 years now. I know Tech and magic mods. I can also defend myself in Computercraft.
Playstyle: Automate and learn at least 1 new mod every play through.
What is your favorite mod?: Probably Thermal Expansion since early game it really helpful.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.