Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
What bug was that? I've never had it happen.
Some players had their disks go "poof" (read as: disappeared) in ME chests. And no, these disks were not put someplace else or taken away by another player. That bug is what he is talking about.

Reactions: RedBoss

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Some players had their disks go "poof" (read as: disappeared) in ME chests. And no, these disks were not put someplace else or taken away by another player. That bug is what he is talking about.

ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Nether Ores

I do a lot of hand mining with my Tconst AutoSmelt+Furtune III pick it makes it rain ignots.

Ooh, I didn't know you could put those on the same pick. Hmm, maybe I'll put those on my alumite hammer.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

Farming by Saice, on Flickr

My Horned Shoop army having given me all the wool I needed I decided I needed to actually get around to building a farm complex.

There is an issue with these fences. They have no gates and wood gates leave this unsightly gap in them. So ... piston and Bam gate.

And the Shoop get a new home.

So here I am not planing stuff out trying to figure out how I'm going to lay out a breeding/slaughter house setup for tasty meat.

And my rough. Breeding to the left. Growth in the middle. Murder on the right.

Gotta get that poop

I still got a lot to go with this. I need to finish the animal side. Torn between Pigs, Cows, and Chickens for the animal of choice for the meat side of things.

I also need to put up some farm parts. going to have a tree farm of some sort and some various plants farms. But I got side tracked by running out of mats and went off to mine.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I have some more pics of the actall sword and wither slaying I'll add later. I was just realy tired when I finished and wanted to post something before I went to bed.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok here is those extra shots.

First here is the weapon I made. It was fairly silly it was not uncommon for a skelly to drop 2 or 4 heads with this thing so get a bunch was quick work

cleaver by Saice, on Flickr

Then I made a pocket dim for combat I figured the indestructible box would be a safe place to fight and not wreck any of my stuff.

witherBOOM by Saice, on Flickr

comeatmeshoop by Saice, on Flickr

It was fun. I really think MPS is vary vary OP so I might have to stop using it. I think the most he got me down was 4 hearts.

About that indestructible box thing....

2013-06-26_05.38.07 by Saice, on Flickr

2013-06-26_05.38.19 by Saice, on Flickr

When fighting on the wall one of his heads poked through and made that. Looks like i might have my own personal void now.

Reactions: fergcraft

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
a gun, a meat cleaver, and laws hammer man I don't know if your a bad ass or a serial killer but ya the cleaver does look silly. Keep going with the silliness it always make me lol.

Reactions: Saice

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Where is that gun from?

And the cleaver now has a viable function, since damage output was not it. Stack decapitation on it so the wither skeletons give you their skulls!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Where is that gun from?

And the cleaver now has a viable function, since damage output was not it. Stack decapitation on it so the wither skeletons give you their skulls!

MFR its called the Needle gun. You can make a few different types of ammo. Needles are what I use basically just arrows they are weaker then a bow but its full auto. But you can make ammo that 'drop' stuff on people. Lava, Fire, Poo, Sludge, and Anvils.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
MFR its called the Needle gun. You can make a few different types of ammo. Needles are what I use basically just arrows they are weaker then a bow but its full auto. But you can make ammo that 'drop' stuff on people. Lava, Fire, Poo, Sludge, and Anvils.
What kind of damage output does it have compared to, say, the sawblade launcher from MPS?