Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Good job Saice. I'll come check out your base in a bit, since I can possibly play now that my RR isn't bein-

Wait someone mentioned Kansas.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Good job Saice. I'll come check out your base in a bit, since I can possibly play now that my RR isn't bein-

Wait someone mentioned Kansas.

It might consume all your FPS and parts of it are ripped up at the moment.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have ripped out so much of my base. I stated a test world and plopped down a lot of suspect items in mass and I can not recreate it. So I'm giving up for now. I cant work around my base and I can't fix my FPS issue. It is clearly my base if I get a few chunks away or even just go up to about 120Y it clears up. People coming to my base have the same effect. I pulled my chunk loaders and I'm going to check back later if that does not fix it I'm just done.

So Yeah ... I just have no idea. I'm just going to shelve this until RR updates again. And if that does not clear the issue I guess I'm going to have to move and build a new base somewhere.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So there was an update to Atomic Sci and I noticed my reactor was getting a little more power.

Tri built his own and was saying he was geting 3800 EU/t so I dropped by to take a look. Seems the update changed how steam turbines interact. So I made some changes made sure each block of the 3x3 turbine got its own liquiduct.

BAM 4k EU/t on my old 5x5 just by moving the ducts and turbines around a little.

MOAR POWA by Saice, on Flickr

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Resonant Rise Beta Test 1.

Dave is vary close to release just missing some of the harder to get premissions.

I know how that feels. I'm figuring out how the heck i'm going to get Ars magica and Thaumcraft perms. Major MAJOR pain.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I know how that feels. I'm figuring out how the heck i'm going to get Ars magica and Thaumcraft perms. Major MAJOR pain.

Yeah dave dropped Ars Magic becuase of that and issues with world gen. Those buildings just don't care they pop up everywhere.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I think my plan tonight when I get off work is to start on an MFR farm complex next to my base and move my wind farm over there.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I doubt you are going to get either one. Azanor was pretty explicit on his OP, and Mithion won't as a general rule. Basically, if you aren't DW20, the odds of you getting them are... well... perhaps you wouldn't wish me to tell you the odds.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I was asking about the disk drive bug last night. My chest system is cumbersome and ugly. I may take a chance.