Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just all let it go, alright? It clogs up otherwise awesome building threads. I want to see Shoop build more awesome things, not talk about something that's already been resolved.

Saw JTs lights. I was thinking about something like that awhile back when the liquid glowstone was released.

Don't know if I'd link it to day/night thing but I do like the idea of the light columns.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Myself i want to build a saints row three daedalus that holds all my functions, But i dont really have the aesthetic skill.
or know what to build it out of

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Do the Rednet cables block the sides so you won't fall off if you go to the side? IE do the panel parts have collision. If so, I'll be using them in a build then.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Do the Rednet cables block the sides so you won't fall off if you go to the side? IE do the panel parts have collision. If so, I'll be using them in a build then.

Yes they do. the cable has collision and the panels seem to have them too. But they are more like half block scaled they don't give you a full block of hight.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they do. the cable has collision and the panels seem to have them too. But they are more like half block scaled they don't give you a full block of hight.
It'll do, though. Ooh, this'll be fun.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Saw JTs lights. I was thinking about something like that awhile back when the liquid glowstone was released.

Don't know if I'd link it to day/night thing but I do like the idea of the light columns.

Another idea we had was to make a cubic spiral of microblock strips and bind liquid glowstone columns inside that.

Reactions: Saice