Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It's not the country, it's the airline...
Besides, you should be proud of your country, unless it is war-stricken. Lisbon isn't right?

The airline is part of the country...sorry, was, someone just bought it a month a go for less then a soccer player...

Lisbon is the capital city of the worst country ever.

No, I'm not proud of my country, there is a lot of stupidity, unemployment and corruption.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Can you say what machine is and stuff? I still just hand feed into pulverizers....

What I see from left to right on the back wall:
  1. An iron chest on top of a vanilla hoppper feeing into a Pulverizer. Presumably, this is for special jobs because its output (on the left) sorta is isolated fro the core of the system.
  2. I see a Liquid Transposer and a Magma Crucible on top of the assembly. Mostly likely for conduits.
  3. I see an igneous extruder feeding into a pulverizer which then feeds the sand it is outputting into a vanilla hopper. There is a chest next to it which is probably there to catch gravel.
  4. The sand is fed into an Induction Furnace, which is probably where most of Shoop's ore processing is going on now. He probably wants slag and rich slag.
  5. I see furnaces and pulverizers off on the far right, but I'm not sure what they're for. Probably just general workloads and fuel production.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Also, an Induction Furnace is some ten times faster than a regular Furnace at smelting pulverized metal, so he could simply be wanting the speed boost. One of these days, I need to show off my setup which has four pulverizers being fed into a single induction furnace and powered furnace (for the 5%'s).

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Can you say what machine is and stuff? I still just hand feed into pulverizers....

What I see from left to right on the back wall:
  1. An iron chest on top of a vanilla hoppper feeing into a Pulverizer. Presumably, this is for special jobs because its output (on the left) sorta is isolated fro the core of the system.
  2. I see a Liquid Transposer and a Magma Crucible on top of the assembly. Mostly likely for conduits.
  3. I see an igneous extruder feeding into a pulverizer which then feeds the sand it is outputting into a vanilla hopper. There is a chest next to it which is probably there to catch gravel.
  4. The sand is fed into an Induction Furnace, which is probably where most of Shoop's ore processing is going on now. He probably wants slag and rich slag.
  5. I see furnaces and pulverizers off on the far right, but I'm not sure what they're for. Probably just general workloads and fuel production.

Yes KirinDave got it right.

5. Mostly for looks and in case there is a specail need down the road I already have the Pluverize to Furance and Just Furance already in place. That way I dont have to reconfigure the system should I need that.

Work loads go in the top and feed down there respective lines. Most of my work is indeed via the Induction Furance. and comes out that bottom center chest. Any extra dusts from the Pulverizer over that line goes to the top center chest and is hand fed back into the Induction furance since they tend to be really small amounts.

EDIT: Oh and also All the TE machines panels are confrured so nothing goes where it does not belong. I can just fill a chest in the respective line and walk away.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I might start a building project and post it here since it's easier for me and I can do it whenever I can. Saice you have inspired me to show my builds here :D. Mine is kind of a steam punkish city but all I have so far is location haven't done much yet.

Reactions: Saice

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I might start a building project and post it here since it's easier for me and I can do it whenever I can. Saice you have inspired me to show my builds here :D. Mine is kind of a steam punkish city but all I have so far is location haven't done much yet.

I look forward to the Fregcraft Ghast Love Nest. :)

Reactions: fergcraft

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Another reason for all the diffrent lines is some ores don't play well with the Induction furnace.

Like nether ores for Lapus and Coal. They go into the pulverizor only line. And Cinnibar It goes in the furnace only line. I think there is others but those are the ones that come to mind that I can just toss in my mine line.

Also the Pulverize to Furnace line is use to recycle found tools and stuff.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
More nether stuff today and some ship work.

Saw a Ghast with a turtle freind

Nether and Stuff by Saice, on Flickr

Found a garden

Found the spine of the world

So on to ship things.... Ive been trying to come up with a sci-fi looking way to change floors that is simple.

Then it hit me... Water elevator! ... With redstone!

Nice thing is you never run out of air.

2013-06-09_04.12.51 by Saice, on Flickr

And it lets me have a cool window on the bottom and top of the ship.

2013-06-09_04.13.42 by Saice, on Flickr