Shoop LP [YT Season 2]

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Nah, in 'straya mate, we don got no sheeps. Jus sharks with frickin' lazors on their frickin' 'ead mate.
happy_64e0d7_1570521.jpg
An' spiders with bloody 'ealth bars mate.

Reactions: JunpakuKarasu

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Clouds, thats a really clever idea. Is it chisel or something like that adds the cloud block? The natura clouds seem very rare at least on RR now.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Clouds, thats a really clever idea. Is it chisel or something like that adds the cloud block? The natura clouds seem very rare at least on RR now.
Those are definitely Natura clouds. I think Cloud gen was turned down since they spawn so many all the time >.<

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Those are definitely Natura clouds. I think Cloud gen was turned down since they spawn so many all the time >.<

No those are Chisel clouds. You make throwable bottles of them out of 5 glass and 1 nether quartz

I talk about them in my last EP link in the sig below.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
You commented about the loot in the dungeons, but frankly, you did come in from the wrong end of the dungeon. And considering the hordes further down, that loot would be worth it after fighting your way up.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You commented about the loot in the dungeons, but frankly, you did come in from the wrong end of the dungeon. And considering the hordes further down, that loot would be worth it after fighting your way up.

No it is not "worth" it. The loot is too good for too little work though that is most likely a config issue with RR and not the default of the mod. But frankly If the direction I took was wrong there was nothing to suggest it as glass is not the best way to suggest you should go around. Also I have off camera cleared the tower I started on all the way to the bottom cleared out the bottom of the other 3 and starting going up a 2nd tower before I got bored and left. The only risk was being surprised by large groups. (which does not happen) and the ranged guys. The layout could use a lot of work to direct explorers into the right places. The mobs could use some more ranged or movement based abilities to put pressure on any would be looters and it could use a more Boss like mob maybe an amped up version of the two sword guys in the lower level. The loot could use a better layout instead of totally randomly placed having low and high level loot chests with the high level one being better guarded would work better. The place could also stand a few traps of some sort. But back to "wrong way" the if the "right way" is bottom up there is issues with that being underwater it is not the easiest way to go. Glass showing everything off does no make one want to go the long way around. Mob layout is backwards then with the hardest at the bottom and the easiest at the top meaning the whole thing would get easier as you go if you did it this "right way" as you suggest.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah. Figured it was intended as a land dungeon that generated on the ocean floor. That would have explained the extremely strong loot. As it is, you're right, it was badly designed.

I'd have used the large mobs to guard the low level chests, and hidden the high level ones in the walls, but that's just me.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
The natura clouds seem very rare at least on RR now.
Go to the End, they're still ridiculous there.[DOUBLEPOST=1393523755][/DOUBLEPOST]
No it is not "worth" it. The loot is too good for too little work though that is most likely a config issue with RR and not the default of the mod. But frankly If the direction I took was wrong there was nothing to suggest it as glass is not the best way to suggest you should go around. Also I have off camera cleared the tower I started on all the way to the bottom cleared out the bottom of the other 3 and starting going up a 2nd tower before I got bored and left. The only risk was being surprised by large groups. (which does not happen) and the ranged guys. The layout could use a lot of work to direct explorers into the right places. The mobs could use some more ranged or movement based abilities to put pressure on any would be looters and it could use a more Boss like mob maybe an amped up version of the two sword guys in the lower level. The loot could use a better layout instead of totally randomly placed having low and high level loot chests with the high level one being better guarded would work better. The place could also stand a few traps of some sort. But back to "wrong way" the if the "right way" is bottom up there is issues with that being underwater it is not the easiest way to go. Glass showing everything off does no make one want to go the long way around. Mob layout is backwards then with the hardest at the bottom and the easiest at the top meaning the whole thing would get easier as you go if you did it this "right way" as you suggest.
I dug into the configs as soon as I saw that Velotican had made Resonant Energy Cells spawn as loot... bloody stupid decision if I'm honest... but then, I think very little of his idea of balance

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah. Tedium + Reward equals difficulty then. Better to put a single piece of shiny ingot instead. Since that's the hard component to making Resonant ANYTHING.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
PSH I have more shiny ingots then iron because of how frequently ferrous and nether platinum spawn

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Ah. Tedium + Reward equals difficulty then. Better to put a single piece of shiny ingot instead. Since that's the hard component to making Resonant ANYTHING.
I've seen people complaining about this before and I just can't see it... I end up swimming in them, especially with Metallurgy's platinum spawning.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
PSH I have more shiny ingots then iron because of how frequently ferrous and nether platinum spawn

I get the vast amount of my shiny from Nether Ores or side product form Ferrous Ore. Either way yeah I end up with a lot of it.

Who said anything about Tedium? I just don' think it is all that much of a reward to spend 30 minutes of clearing out easy to kill mobs and walking away with a complete rig for AE (or any mod) in your bag. There is a gradient between Tedium and To easy its not just a binary thing where it is just one or the other.

ThePixie35

Jul 29, 2019
@Saice , will you be doing another Factorization setup again this Season? Looking at the new changes made by Neptune in DW20's new video may make trying to make the system entirely Factorization easier with the new blocks.

Also, I like your clouds.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
@Saice , will you be doing another Factorization setup again this Season? Looking at the new changes made by Neptune in DW20's new video may make trying to make the system entirely Factorization easier with the new blocks.

Also, I like your clouds.

Either Factorization or I might give the Matriculate ore processing a try.

Reactions: ThePixie35

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
The new servos are hands-down one of the most versatile tools current modded minecraft has to offer :)
On the other hand Mariculture is a very interesting mod with some new refreshing components.

Choices...so maaaaaaaaaaany choices...