Shoop LP [YT Season 2]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Yay, new season. That was up quicker than I expected. Are those barrels from Growthcraft by the way. That is one of the main mods I am looking forward to for when I update.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Very nice. I was kind of surprised you didn't make a bronze hatchet when you had the chance, but perhaps I've not seen you do so yet.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice. I was kind of surprised you didn't make a bronze hatchet when you had the chance, but perhaps I've not seen you do so yet.

Honestly I try to avoid many things until I find a base. I like building/making things on my own for the most part. I almost never take the TiCo premade parts unless they are super rare since I prefer stuff I have supplies to repair early game and self repair mid game.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yay, new season. That was up quicker than I expected. Are those barrels from Growthcraft by the way. That is one of the main mods I am looking forward to for when I update.

Yeah... never touched that mod before but Hell if I can brew stuff I'm all for it. For now its just there for looks.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I can understand that. I always snag that kind of thing because it's usually more effective than stopping to make a new axe every few trees, but to each his own.

Also, I hate that your hovel of shame puts my end game buildings to shame. :p

Last edited:

acker

Jul 29, 2019
Saice, you are my hero.

I even talked to you over the MC plugin that links to a certain (can't remember which) IRC channel, on the RR pack.

You are one amongst the few that can manage to build useful and creative structures and processes. I can't stress enough on how much you are an insane builder.

One question though: How much time you spend playing MC daily? A friend asked me this, he's new to MC and I don't have so many friends IRL who want to play though, so don't scare me.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Is this still on Resonant Rise?

Yep.. but once the new updated Mindcrack pack is released to the public so I can get my hands on it I will be doing a solo LP with that.

Saice, you are my hero.

Why thank you.

One question though: How much time you spend playing MC daily? A friend asked me this, he's new to MC and I don't have so many friends IRL who want to play though, so don't scare me.

I don't play everyday but when I do something like 3-6 hours is a normal play set for me. then another 1-2 hours is spent editing if I'm doing a video.

acker

Jul 29, 2019
I don't play everyday but when I do something like 3-6 hours is a normal play set for me. then another 1-2 hours is spent editing if I'm doing a video.

Oh my. Do you follow some checklist on what to do?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my. Do you follow some checklist on what to do?

Not really. I normally have some vague idea of what I want to do and then I just wing it. Often I get side tracked but other ideas. but when I get into big projects that is when I get more of a solid plan of action. But even those I don't tend to over plan I like a more organic as I go sort of way of building and often will redo large parts of something multiple times before I get something I like. Often I will pop over to a creative map to try out stuff before doing it in my main world if it is going to be costly or time consuming.