Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
vote nojr, for absolutely no reason.
I ain't hopping that bandwagon on goreae. Why? I don't feel like, simply.
That's interesting. Really interesting. Don't want suspscion on you because you know I'm a villager? The evidence against me is staggering, and you don't want to hop on. That's very interesting indeed. Keep this post in mind when I'm dead and gone and you see the truth with your own eyes.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'd never be so brazen as to pull some stupid ploy like that as a wolf. I'm a very serious wolf. I'm an incredibly goofy villager. It was an interesting move and it generated some good data. Though the enderman is likely to kill me tonight for pretending to be him. Though as a jester I would take out vike, as he's acting very unusual and I'd want to know what's up when I get to the dead convo.

But that's not what I'm trying to say here. I wanted the wolves to believe I was the enderman. They have no interest in seeing him dead so I thought I could get some protection from that because I very commonly die from wolfkills very early in werewolf and my role is only useful if I survive to use it. It was a good plan, just poorly executed. I told people. On day one. I made myself too well-known. I didn't change my vote to vike last minute like I wanted to. But I am village. I think the only reason I survived last night is the wolves thought I could be the enderman. So it sorta worked. Sorta blew up in my face.

Vote Vikestep He's been acting very suspiciously this game.

I'm the librarian. I'm dead tonight whether I get lynched or not. Either the enderman kills me out of spite, I get lynched for this horrible plan, or I get wolfkilled for being the librarian. Take your pick. That's the cold hard truth. If you don't mind, I'd like to choose how I die, and I'd rather that method not be the noose.
If I was a wolf, why would I share your enderman claim to the rest of the thread?

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, goreae is looking more and more town. Still not switching, but if more proof shows up i'll probably switch

If I was a wolf, why would I share your enderman claim to the rest of the thread?
To make him seem like wolf when the real enderman dies?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Why are you defending yourself from the failed wolf clearly in his death throes trying desperately to hang on? There's no traction against you, and yet you make a defence against yourself like this. Even though absolutely nobody in their right mind would take anything I say seriously today. Quite interesting.

And as you said when you posted it, "I thought that would be a benefit of outing him. We mutually don't want him alive." Now from the context, I assume you mean neither the wolves nor village want the enderman alive. So long as he's on the loose, he's a ticking time bomb. The wolves want the threat eliminated as much as the village does.
Uh, goreae is looking more and more town. Still not switching, but if more proof shows up i'll probably switch

To make him seem like wolf when the real enderman dies?
Nice garnering some trust. My goal is not to be lynched. I'm fine with a wolf kill, or an enderman kill, or a blacksmith kill. Not with a lynch though. Today I'm gathering information. I'll make a megapost of my findings around 3 hours before end. I'm going to an extra life guild kickoff so I'll be away from my computer near end time.

Though I find it unlikely that the wolves knew about the enderman. I believe I'm only alive now because of the enderman claim.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you defending yourself from the failed wolf clearly in his death throes trying desperately to hang on? There's no traction against you, and yet you make a defence against yourself like this. Even though absolutely nobody in their right mind would take anything I say seriously today. Quite interesting.

And as you said when you posted it, "I thought that would be a benefit of outing him. We mutually don't want him alive." Now from the context, I assume you mean neither the wolves nor village want the enderman alive. So long as he's on the loose, he's a ticking time bomb. The wolves want the threat eliminated as much as the village does.
I was considering the fact you may actually be town, that's why I am trying to defend myself from your accusation there.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Right, I'm going to vote vikestep,
First, because goreae doesn't look all that wolfy anymore, and I'm still sticking with the "vike is a wolf" thing.
Because yolo
This, along with many other things vike said (and did), also striked me as very off, coming from vike

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
While I am playing different from villager vike. Am I playing like wolf vike? I don't think I've played like this before, playing on MU recently has changed the way I go about things.

unvote goreae

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
do you want to get wolfkilled? thats how you do it.
upload_2016-3-14_18-41-1.jpeg