Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Yada yada yada too much analysis. I'm unfortunately not the psychologist type of person, I actually need one. Ahem, vote RJS BECAUSE I LIKE HIM DEAD. accidental caps, but eh. whatever.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently I've flown under the radar of @Pyure's analysis, yay. Still, without having some clues from today's lynchings, it might be kinda unwise to start drawing conclusions yet.

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Apparently I've flown under the radar of @Pyure's analysis, yay. Still, without having some clues from today's lynchings, it might be kinda unwise to start drawing conclusions yet.

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk
Weird, I saw it was a GM vote so I missed the actual vote and skipped it. :\

That said, there's nothing particularly interesting about your vote. There's probably something worthwhile in the fact that you drew attention to it, but, I'd have to be a vikestep to extrapolate anything there.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
not sure. is RJS usually analytical? Don't we have a good pile to analyze yet?

Maybe you do, but I suck at extrapolating meaning from a single post. All I can roll with are trends.

I'm gonna disagree with you on the whole Victini=Enderman though. goreae is trying real hard to make himself look suspicious today...

That being said, vote Vike. Last time he made a drastic early-game jump on very little evidence, he turned out to be a wolf. He's retracted the vote, but it still smacks of wolf-Vike.

Reactions: profrags

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I wonder who introduced Nobody and why. Welp.
I'll vote goreae
That was ICountFrom0. On the second game on these forums, before the revival. So it's basically always been a thing. It was because it's kinda sucky to be the first person lynched for no reason. In the realm of the first day that logic makes a lot of sense, but later on in the game data gathered from the first day lynch becomes very useful. And I had a nobody in the first monocon too, which was the third game here.

Reactions: ljfa

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D1 Vote Tally (16/18)
  • lenscas (5)- goreae, VictiniX888, Vikestep, the_j485, fowltief
  • sgbros1 (2)- Pyure, erindalc
  • Vikestep (2)- RJS, Someone Else 37
  • Pyure (2)- lenscas, 016Nojr
  • goreae (1)- ljfa
  • RJS (1)- SpwnX
  • VictiniX888 (1)- RealKC
  • RealKC (1)- Eruantin
  • erindalc (1)- sgbros1
Not Yet Voted (2/18)
@LivingAngryCheese, @Fraction2

About six hours remain in the day.

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote VictiniX888

He contradicts himself, and then claims to be a villager. Interestingly enough, he tells us that lynching Pyure wouldn't be a good idea, although I'm fairly certain the only way he could know his role is if they're both wolves.

He may be the enderman running around performing shenanigans, but that is a risk I'm going to take.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure exactly what my strategy was this game, I was mostly trying to be funny and do some random stuff to get reactions. I do know that wolves like wagons and I know I'm not a wolf, there's gotta be a wolf on the lens wagon unless lens is not a wolf.

At least, given we have 5 people on lens, it reduces the number of suspects tomorrow a lot for who to vote should lens be a villager.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Jeez guys, my vote on Pyure was mostly a joke vote. It was early in the game, and I don't expect him to be mynched anyways

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Decent activity for D1, nice.

I don't have a huge number of takeaways here.

1)There's a pile-on on lenscas. He's almost certainly going to flip villager, so it'll be interesting to see who did/didn't vote for him. Has anyone noticed he hasn't exactly put up a sensational defense here? Did we randomly manage zero in on the jesterman?
2) If I'm not mistaken, goreae and vikestep each voted three times today. This is sometimes a Jester tell. I'm terrified to vote for either of them.
3) Cheese was fairly active in the day, liking a bunch of votes. And then he suddenly pops on and says its late, quick read, quick-votes, and vanishes. I give this a wolf stink rating of at least 2.4 points, so I'll switch votes from sgbros to LAC.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you do, but I suck at extrapolating meaning from a single post. All I can roll with are trends.

I'm gonna disagree with you on the whole Victini=Enderman though. goreae is trying real hard to make himself look suspicious today...

That being said, vote Vike. Last time he made a drastic early-game jump on very little evidence, he turned out to be a wolf. He's retracted the vote, but it still smacks of wolf-Vike.
Just trying to generate some discussion here RJS :)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Not sure why he PM'd me, but goreae is an Enderman.
Oh you jerk. Now I realise what you meant by "I'm a terrible person".

Welp the cat's out of the bag. Wolves whoever you are contact me. The village has abandoned my cause, so screw them y'know?

(to be clear I'm not actually upset at anyone it's just a game)