Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
okay let's get a bandwagon rolling here vote pyure
giphy.gif

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote Victini because I don't like where this is going. Unless Pyure's a zombie; then go right ahead.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
change vote to victini he was third on the Pyure bandwagon, this always makes you look wolfie.

Right now Pyure's probably gonna get lynched. If he's a villager, people that bandwagoned him will probably be zombies. If he's a zombie, some zombies are hidden in that bandwagon.

If we'll lynch Victini and he's a zombie, Pyure's village. If victini's village, idk

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
vote pyure
because everyone does it
Aha! You have fallen into my trap! vote lenscas
(was waiting for lens or pyure to say something but it appears they are still asleep)

Anyways, I'm a villager. I don't really care if you guys lynch me, although since I'm village it'd be in the best interests of the village to not lynch me. I don't recommend lynching Pyure today either. Seriously.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty concerned at the speed at which this bandwagon has swung. Vote KC for now, but I'll have a look later when there's a bit more to work with.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
(was waiting for lens or pyure to say something but it appears they are still asleep)

Anyways, I'm a villager. I don't really care if you guys lynch me, although since I'm village it'd be in the best interests of the village to not lynch me. I don't recommend lynching Pyure today either. Seriously.
1) I bet you do care.
2) oh, you say you're village? Hold up guys, got a 100% confirmed villager here!
3) I find it more likely that you are a zombie covering your tracks than that you made a clever trap.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
-snip-
1) I bet you do care.
2) oh, you say you're village? Hold up guys, got a 100% confirmed villager here!
3) I find it more likely that you are a zombie covering your tracks than that you made a clever trap.
He probably made that post because of my post that incriminated him.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Weird. The action actually started on this game earlier than usual...and its a Nobody game. Analyzing actually proved useful (like once) in the last game, so lets try that angle again.

Vote nobody since there is one
Maybe +wolf? Erindalc asked me about Nobody's the other day. I thought I kinda impressed upon him that voting nobody sucked. Then again I never said "voting nobody sucks for town." So.

Eh, I thought we said a few games ago we're never gonna lynch this innocent fella D1? :p
+townish

Really? A nobody vote? I thought we had expunged that mechanic by now. Vote erindalc
Not sure. Bit quick on the draw, but the observation is sensible enough.

Vote erindalc. He's wolfing pretty openly here.
Not sure. Tone is a bit off for vikestep.

vote Pyure
Not sure. Nojr has played this game for so long that D1 joke-votes should have worn thin by now.

Wait a minute I thought there was a nobody this game. I'm not going to make a first vote on someone like that. But fine

vote sgbros because he's a rebel
Still a bit sketchy. Some villagers just have to make a first vote on someone like that.

There has been a nobody in every game. Ever. But we decided not to lynch him D1 so we're not giving the wolves a free kill
+townish. I like to say stuff like "we" don't give "the wolves" a free kill sometimes to insinuate myself as town, but i think it reads fairly legit here.

I don't feel confident about my erindalc vote now. obv spewed town.

Vote 016Nojr
Vike are you the Enderman?

I vote Lenscas why? because i can.
also.. free carrots for everyone!
+townish.

vote erindalc
because he didn't want to lynch pyure
Not sure.

Vote Pyure because he didn't want to lynch pyure.
goreae, are YOU the enderman?

vote Eru because he voted me
Bit wolfy because of things.

okay let's get a bandwagon rolling here vote pyure
goreae and vike are off the hook: enderman identified. No wolf is this silly.

Vote Victini because I don't like where this is going. Unless Pyure's a zombie; then go right ahead.
+townish i think.

vote pyure
because everyone does it
Not sure.

Vote Lens because I AM MEANT TO DO IT. Also, first day bandwagon? Woof woof.
+townish i think

There is not enough resistance on the Pyure wagon. Vote lenscas
+wolfish? I think I misunderstand your statement. What is the point here?

+wolfish strongly, except it conflicts with my earlier statement that you're being too reckless for a wolf. inb4-recap: Victini was a jesterman and got himself killed for being weird and then he killed someone else.

I'm pretty concerned at the speed at which this bandwagon has swung. Vote KC for now, but I'll have a look later when there's a bit more to work with.
not sure. is RJS usually analytical? Don't we have a good pile to analyze yet?

@VikeStep, you vote-seconded a bit quicker than usual on Lenscas when I feel like I'm not seeing the merits of a lens death. Do you actually feel that he's wolfy? (Yes I'm asking you to commit to a sentiment here)
@VictiniX888, if you're enderman, just tell us, we can make it work somehow :p
@Someone Else 37, what are your thoughts on this wagon of terror looming over lenscas? I'm asking you because you're voting Victini and various other sophisticated reasons.
@sgbros1, is your role sufficiently awesome that you're gonna play?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
But that wasn't the start of a wagon. Mine was. Nojr's vote was just a casual vote that everyone ignored. Mine gained traction. So yeah.

Also it's not nice to call people disembodied genitalia.
Hey, surely you know by now I never say stuff like that seriously? I mean, sorry for any offense caused but none of it is meant. The part of it I DO mean is that Pyure's mine!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Maybe +wolf? Erindalc asked me about Nobody's the other day. I thought I kinda impressed upon him that voting nobody sucked. Then again I never said "voting nobody sucks for town." So.

That's not really what I got from it, but okay :p