Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
whaddya mean?

Does anyone have an interest in reviewing the wolf convo?

If anyone cares: http://imgur.com/a/ROFgk

I always like to see the wolf convo at the end of the game so I can learn and improve etc etc. This is the totally-unabridged-highs-and-lows version.

I give some particular nods to goreae in there, and you'll see how hard it is to pick wolfkills. Like, when the hell were we gonna get to Vike who is virtually always a critical threat. We didn't ignore him on purpose.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Reason I PM'd Pyure was because Eru had a 100% butcher next to Pyure so I followed :( Didn't realise that he had copied Pyure's list and Pyure gave himself 100%
I don't *think* I gave Eru a list.

I did give him a role claim once he was "proven" to me because I didn't have a choice.

I was actually just hoping you'd clarify where you got the snippet from (player or GM( rather than who said it, but i'm satisfied its from the GM at this point. Finally :\

That snippet was from me (to spwnx) after I voted him. As per my standard tinfoil-hat-paranoid-conspiracy-policy, I recommend you please not trust anyone else who cannot prove themselves similarly. In fact this includes me. I give you info. There's zero expectation of two-way discourse until I am seered or otherwise demonstrate my power satisfactorily.

Name: Pyure
Classification: Butcher
Power status: Unused (Targeting ljfa)
Known proven roles: Eruantien (Spy thing); Pyure (Butcher)
Suspected town roles: VictiniXXX (Librarian, valid if goreae not wolf);
Suspected wolf roles: SpwnX, Vikestep, ljfa (this whole list has varied a lot)
Known claims: Goreae (Enderman, dupe, contradictory), Goreae (Librarian, dupe), SpwnX (Seer, dupe, contradictory), SpwnX (Farmer, dupe), VictiniXXX (Librarian, dupe, evidence, valid if goreae not wolf), Nojr (Farmer, dupe), Nojr (Something provable?)

edit: Oh, there's a list in that of proven roles. Nevermind.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I like how SO managed to carry a jester 4 days into a game and still won. That still boggles me.
That was totally accidental, by the way. If I'd been more on top of things a couple days ago, I'd have done my usual early-in-the-day antismite and may not have been lynched. But that post late in the day hopping on the bandwagon on SpwnX ended up looking much, much wolfier than I thought. I was actually hoping that you'd vote for me that night as well as Vike and the others, so I could vote for myself at end of day and seal my own coffin, as it were. As it was, I could only tie up the vote and out myself as an Enderman if I wasn't lucky.

Even if I hadn't made that very fortunate mistake and drawn so much attention to myself that night, I may have still gotten lynched if I kept lying low and refusing to give anyone a roleclaim.
One thing to note, the enderman should join the dead convo immediately after getting lynched. Because otherwise, the dead can't converse with him and try to convince him to kill someone useful. I've been in a few TOS games where I won as jester and then the dead convinced me to use my kill on a wolf, which turned out to be what won the game.
Wouldn't have made much difference in my specific case this game, as I was offline literally all day. But if I had been around, I probably would have followed Victini's lead on the main thread and targeted fowltief. Which, if he swapped himself with a wolf, could have changed the course of the game.

You have a point, is what I'm saying. I might do that if I do a Jester game in the future.