Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The town was desperate. Every attempt to find their attackers so far only resulted in failure, and they had one last chance to turn it all around today. The lynch came down to the two most suspicious testificates, Victini and RJS, and a coin was flipped.

*gasp*

Victini was led up to the gallows yelling and screaming about a recount. A large collection of books fell from his hands, showing him to be another Librarian, before his neck was snapped by the rope.

RJS sprang into action; The time had come. He turned to erindalc and ripped out his throat, before erin could even raise his Blacksmith's hammer. Fraction tackled Nojr to the ground and tore open his ribcage.

Vikestep, fowltief, and Pyure were backed into a corner. What was going on?! Vikestep took out a bible to begin casting out the demons, but was cut off by a loud scream. One flash of black and purple later, he lay dead on the ground. The Priest was no more. Fowl turned to Pyure with a look of horror on his face.

Pyure smiled back and knocked him out cold.

Day Five Summary

• VictiniX888 was lynched! He was a Librarian.
  • Erindalc was killed by Zombies! He was a Blacksmith.
  • Vikestep was killed by an Enderman! He was a Priest.

~ ~ ~ Zombies Win! ~ ~ ~

Daily Actions Sheet

Winners/Losers by Name
Winners
  • Pyure (Furious Zombie)
  • RJS (Baby Zombie)
  • Fraction2 (Zombie)
  • lenscas (Enderman)
  • Someone Else 37 (Enderman)

Losers
  • ljfa (Farmer)
  • VictiniX888 (Librarian)
  • LivingAngryCheese (Butcher)
  • Vikestep (Priest)
  • erindalc (Blacksmith)
  • RealKC (Mystcraft)
  • the_j485 (Witchery)
  • Eruantin (Railcraft)
  • sgbros1 (Iron Golem)
  • 016Nojr (Farmer)
  • goreae (Librarian)
  • fowltief (Mystcraft)
  • SpwnX (Witchery)

Fun Facts
  • One third of players in the game (6 out of 18) gave Pyure their role. Five of these came before he claimed a role himself, and all six were offered without him asking.
  • The MVP Award goes to Pyure for wolves (for convincing most everyone that he was a legitimate Butcher) and goreae for town (for collecting the most roleclaims out of any villager and for turning around a large wagon to live two additional days).
  • I was invited to a total of 32 player-made convos over the course of the game.
    • Goreae (10) started the most convos, followed by Victini (6) and fowltief (4).
    • D4 (10) saw the most convos created, followed by D2 (9) and D3 (8).
    • The convos with the most replies were the Zombie (200) and Dead (74) Chats, followed by goreae-Pyure (53), erindalc-Pyure (34), and Vikestep-Pyure (32).
    • The only player-convo with more than two participants was Vikestep's "100% Proven network" with 016Nojr and erindalc.
  • People have trouble predicting my dupes.
  • Lenscas sets a record for "Most efficient victory", for posting once in the thread and winning on the first day.
  • Someone Else knew exactly what he was doing.
(If you can think of any more statistics to see, let me know.)

Anyway, congratulations to everyone. End Game!

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Then now the question becomes, will someone manage a new record for "most efficient victory" ? :p
Another fun fact, when I got the role I really did not expect to get lynched due to me being a bad enderman :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Then now the question becomes, will someone manage a new record for "most efficient victory" ? :p
Another fun fact, when I got the role I really did not expect to get lynched due to me being a bad enderman :p
They'd either have to win without posting or win before the game began.

I think you're safe, man. :p

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Holy crap, the wolves did great. If the tie didnt happen we would possibly have gotten one wolf.

Edit: Who is next? :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok, my recap: I do not feel that wolves totally won this game. We had a rocking good start, but if RJS gets lynched last night and SO shoots fraction, there's no way to win. Even if Fraction survives, I projected out the next few days, and there's almost no way to get that extra zombie in such a way that we can win because too many villagers trust each other.

The town did absolutely amazing at getting their stories together and networking on the last couple days. I was losing my mind because we couldn't kill trusted villagers faster than they could prove themselves to each other (there were only three of us and we had no extra-kill powers)

By last night I genuinely did go to bed an hour early because I was sure "we" had lost, except I meant the wolves.

Reactions: Fraction2