Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh you jerk. Now I realise what you meant by "I'm a terrible person".

Welp the cat's out of the bag. Wolves whoever you are contact me. The village has abandoned my cause, so screw them y'know?

(to be clear I'm not actually upset at anyone it's just a game)
My gut calls utter bullshit on this.

You know what, money = where mouth is. I think you're remembering how LAC seemed like he was the super ballsy mafia champ of all time with his jester claim last game and you think you can rock it in this game for real. There's no way you'd just "slip up" and garner a bunch of jester-protection. I repeat: bullshit.

Vote goreae.

Also: I should point out that I got a similar PM from goreae, although I wasn't excited about announcing to wolves (who would then have no reason to kill him instead of, say, a villager. Keeping an eye on Vikestep because he should know this.)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
OH GOD OH GOD I SHOULDN'T GO WOLF HEREthe blacksmith can just kill me instantly oh god I thought it was just a vigilante.

But seriously though wolves, killing me is a waste of a turn.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
(who would then have no reason to kill him instead of, say, a villager. Keeping an eye on Vikestep because he should know this.)
I thought that would be a benefit of outing him. We mutually don't want him alive.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D1 Final Vote Tally (18/18)
  • lenscas (4)- goreae, VictiniX888, the_j485, fowltief
  • Vikestep (3)- RJS, Someone Else 37, LivingAngryCheese
  • goreae (3)- ljfa, Pyure, Vikestep
  • Pyure (2)- lenscas, 016Nojr
  • VictiniX888 (2)- RealKC, Fraction2
  • RJS (1)- SpwnX
  • sgbros1 (1)- erindalc
  • RealKC (1)- Eruantin
  • erindalc (1)- sgbros1

Day One has ended! Recap incoming.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
As the sun set below the horizon, the testificates elected to weed out the undesirables in their community; Hopefully it'd stop any new attacks before they began. Hmphs and hmmms soon followed. A tight race found lenscas to be the most suspicious, and he was quickly ushered onto the gallows before night fell.

When asked about this incident later, no one could give a solid description of events. A flash of purple, a rising scream, and poof- It was as if lenscas had simply vanished from before their eyes. Nightmares of the fearsome Endermen would haunt all the villagers' dreams that night, but four in particular barely slept a wink.

In the morning, the town found LivingAngryCheese dead in his home. It appeared as though he was killed in his sleep! A razor-sharp Butcher's knife lay on the table next to him, apparently unused.

Day One Summary
  • lenscas was lynched! He was an Enderman. You dun goofed, kiddos.
  • LivingAngryCheese was killed by Zombies! He was a Butcher.
Begin Day Two!

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Gor looks very suspicious now. With that enderman claim vote goraea
Vike... might also be a wolf. That was a lot of swich voting. Also can you say why you voted gor yesterday?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Gor looks very suspicious now. With that enderman claim vote goraea
Vike... might also be a wolf. That was a lot of swich voting. Also can you say why you voted gor yesterday?
Pyure convinced me to switch. Are you suggesting that I maybe knew that lenscas was an enderman?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'd never be so brazen as to pull some stupid ploy like that as a wolf. I'm a very serious wolf. I'm an incredibly goofy villager. It was an interesting move and it generated some good data. Though the enderman is likely to kill me tonight for pretending to be him. Though as a jester I would take out vike, as he's acting very unusual and I'd want to know what's up when I get to the dead convo.

But that's not what I'm trying to say here. I wanted the wolves to believe I was the enderman. They have no interest in seeing him dead so I thought I could get some protection from that because I very commonly die from wolfkills very early in werewolf and my role is only useful if I survive to use it. It was a good plan, just poorly executed. I told people. On day one. I made myself too well-known. I didn't change my vote to vike last minute like I wanted to. But I am village. I think the only reason I survived last night is the wolves thought I could be the enderman. So it sorta worked. Sorta blew up in my face.

Vote Vikestep He's been acting very suspiciously this game.

I'm the librarian. I'm dead tonight whether I get lynched or not. Either the enderman kills me out of spite, I get lynched for this horrible plan, or I get wolfkilled for being the librarian. Take your pick. That's the cold hard truth. If you don't mind, I'd like to choose how I die, and I'd rather that method not be the noose.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Goreae

In the 0.04% chance he turns out not being a wolf, I can at least say that his librarian claim is consistent. If anybody'd like to come out as the real Librarian, hmu.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Vote Goreae

In the 0.04% chance he turns out not being a wolf, I can at least say that his librarian claim is consistent. If anybody'd like to come out as the real Librarian, hmu.
Good luck with that. The real librarian is right here and he's a dead man walking. Lynch someone else. Anyone else. I'm dead already. The wolves will kill me tonight. On the off chance they don't, lynch me tomorrow. Just not today.

Or rather the seer whoever you are. If you scanned me last night to see if my claim was legit, then you should know the truth. if you did, contact me. If not, you can't trust me.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
vote nojr, for absolutely no reason.
I ain't hopping that bandwagon on goreae. Why? I don't feel like, simply.