School For RolePlay

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
nope, I cant say I've over reacted and anyway calum, you can talk. I'm guessing you have not told these guys you slapped me multiple times and tried to strangle me because as a JOKE I said you gave your cat a blow job.

Ok I've said everything I want to say. Lets get back to what we all love and what bella intended for this thread to be. And ok, j485, forget my previous post about replacing other 3

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
nope, I cant say I've over reacted and anyway calum, you can talk. I'm guessing you have not told these guys you slapped me multiple times and tried to strangle me because as a JOKE I said you gave your cat a blow job.

Ok I've said everything I want to say.

I haven't. That joke was NOT FUNNY.

AT ALL.

Okay, I'm done.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
just because they don't say anything didn't mean they don't find it funny. JUST GET OVER THE FACT THAT THAT IMAGE IS NOW IN ALL YOUR FRIENDS HEADS

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. Okay. No one.
patience-is-a-virtue.jpg

I believe that if I was there I could potentially find it funny. But not on the internet. Definately.

EDIT: Just almost as a reaction to Paddling's post, yeah, I agree, it's a bad joke. But in the heat of the moment, again, I would maybe laugh a bit.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
In answer to Calum's question, black magic is bad because it's banned by the council, because as usual they make huge oversights about it.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
They come storming into our cell. They grab Aaron
"Your coming with us"
I try to fire at them, nothing happens. I see Felix is having the same problem. They have disabled our powers
I'm guessing they are going to interrogate Aaron. I see a worried look in Felix's eyes. I pat him on the back.
"They wouldn't dare do anything to him"
I hope

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
They come storming into our cell. They grab Aaron
"Your coming with us"
I try to fire at them, nothing happens. I see Felix is having the same problem. They have disabled our powers
I'm guessing they are going to interrogate Aaron. I see a worried look in Felix's eyes. I pat him on the back.
"They wouldn't dare do anything to him"
I hope
Ok that was actually a really good idea to post, I have to say.

Reactions: Shockwave

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I sit in with the guys. I see the image of the large breasted woman. If I was alone, I would play with myself. But I'm not so I cant. I find a piece of flint on the floor.
"Felix"
"Huh"
"Noughts and crosses?"
"Sure"
I scratch the grid into the wall. 1 game. I win. 2 games Felix wins. We play 10 games. On the 11th I notice a small hole in the wall. I look through. I corridor.
"Guys, these walls are REALLY thin! We might be able to break through. Look!"

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still around.
Just so you all know.
Watching. Judging silently. Pondering how and when i want to re-enter.
You should be informed: Varlow has been [REDACTED] to where he came from.
From my mind I am processing the decision of making a new .char or importing a Mirror of an existing one.
Behind the scenes, the planning is happening. Results may follow at an unknown time.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: So, we're all in some kind of cell? And since our powers are disabled, we have no way of getting out. Okay.
IC:
*sits down after Aaron is taken, thinking* I think I have a way to get out of here. *activates his cloak and he is unable to be seen* If they notice that I am "not here", they will think I escaped and move you all to a more secure cell. Our powers will come back then, and we can escape. *he suddenly becomes very quiet and a guard passes by the cell. Noticing that Will isn't there, he turns on the alarm and they remove the others from the cell. Will follows silently, making sure they don't know he's there*

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: guys if possible you can NPC my characters, For personal reasons i wont be able to post for awhile. Thanks for the understanding..

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Zans body lays in a heap of burning rubble the mansion that once was is no more, but one thing remains which floats towards Zan, he gasps as his body vanishes and appears Infront of Felix, it's scarred with bullets and fire, "what the fuck is Zan!"
------------
I wake up to find myself back with the gang, "good morning everyone now lets get out of here!" I go to push the door down with air but I can't, "this is not good, they are not stopping us using our powers, they stopped our connection to our powers! Tell me what happened" Felix and Aaron explain "the council attacked its two new heads? Your in charge of them did you not remember that fucking thing in the room of mirrors, the faces of the council?" I grunt and sit Down on the floor a couple of minutes later the thaumatarge walks in "hello Lenny" he turns to look at me in shock "NOW GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He shakes then smiles and opens the door to our confined room "your powers are being kept In the orb room" he says. I start walking and the others follow; we walk past a giant garden, a giant bouncy castle, a giant room of doors and a lemon, we enter a long rectangular room full of orbs with different colour orbs in them. "Find the one that calls you the most" I hold Lewis back "not you" Felix is the first to find his I put my hand on his chest and the other on the ball, the light shoots through my body into his, I do the same for Aaron and eryi "there we go" I smile "now what?" I grab my side and groan "I hate new bodies