School For RolePlay

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
(well if we are otherthrowing the coucil this will be easy...)
"All council members are removed, thanks love ya bai!" I shout throughout the entire complex as they all dissapear
"you remember I am the head of the council right.... They took a blood oath... They have to do what i say..."
"Zan. They just imprisoned us. I don't think that will work." said Aaron.

A bolt fires at us, proving Aaron's point

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(Well since zan was not imprisoned I guess you will have to kill him too :( )
"Oh yh well den" I poke lydon's chest and his head his powers return "I just did not want you to have your powers..."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"For starters, I was saving my girlfriend. Sally, Thanatos, Greek God of Death and my friend. Thanatos, Sally, my girlfriend."
"Hello." The girl said, shyly.
"And I am trying to get back to the camp, so I basically need to get enough power to teleport three people back to the camp. And I have no idea what I can do to speed up the process.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Bloody hell, stop nailing the same notes over an over again! We've heard your G chord over and over again, all right?!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right. I suppose that I can lend you some power."
Thanatos put his hands on James' shoulders. Their power was now linked, and anything that james used, Thanatos would lose.
Ready?" He asked.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"More than ever."
A swirling purple-ish rectangle, the size of a door, appeared as James put his hand on the wall. Thanatos looked like he was extremely tired, which was unusual for a God.
"Now."
Sally went first. The girl passed through the portal, and landed on the other side.
Thanatos went shortly after. He was drained, his skin going even grayer than what it already was.
"They're there!"
Oh, fuck.
Elite soldiers.
A bunch of them, a dozen at least, came shooting towards him.
James passed through the gate and he closed it.
Thanatos was almost dead, and that was weird for the God of Death.
James disconnected their powers and did the only thing he could still do.
Heal.
Wounds started appearing in his flesh, and he went unconscious once again.
At least Sally and Thanatos would live.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
If we plan on overthrowing the magic government, we need a plan
F: "Plans are crap. We will just go in there and beat the crap out of them"
Fine. We follow Felix down the corridor and to the large doors to the entrance hall.
F: "Lewis, you can take out the sorcerer"
Me and Aaron exchange a look. He is already dead. I think to myself
F: "Aaron and I will get big blue. The rest of you, just fire at anyone you can"
D: "I don't think we are ready"
F: "We have been ready for ages" Felix shoves his tung (How do I spell it) down Deomi's throat. When he finds his way out, we shake ourselves off and prepare. Felix forms a sledge hammer, lucks the end (I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL) and smashes the door open. We charge in. They have been expecting us. There is a shield. This is going to be harder than we thought

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"FELIX!FORM THE BEING, NOW!"
We coalesce, and become one. This is likely the first time that these magicians have seen magic like this, rather than heard of it.
We're now the most powerful person in the room.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I plan for James to make an epic appearance saving everyone and their mother's ass using his abilities to the maximum. And dying in the process.
Or not.
In the meantime, stay with him in the verge of death.

IC:
Bollocks.
I'm now dead.
Or somewhat like that.
Wait, why am I talking in first person? What the hell is going on?!
Anyway, I've sacrificed myself so my girlfriend and my friend could live. Big fucking deal.
"You know, you did really do something that is a big deal."
"Kord?"
"To be brave is to care more about other's safety than your own, to use your strengths to protect others. Believe in your strengths." White.
"To be in union with nature is to follow its cycle. Everything comes around, and everyone has something that makes that cycle stronger. Believe in your strengths." Green.
"To be intelligent is not to have knowledge, but rather to use your knowledge how help others. Knowledge is the strongest thing. Believe in your strengths." Orange.
"Great, I've been thrown into the middle of an inspirational speech with Majora's Mask references."
"Everything is worth something, with the price varying. But to sacrifice one's own life, one saves more than one life. And to sacrifice one's own life, one must be strong. Believe in your strengths." Red.
"To be practical, deploying a plethora of techniques is to be versatile, and versatility is what allows for different strengths. Believe in your strengths." Yellow.
"To be willing to explore the unknown, even if society despises it, is a proof of strengths beyond the most basic fears. Believe in your strengths." Black.
"What, are you going to sell me a mask?"
"To take the time to search for knowledge, understand it and distribute it is a test of the mind's strength, for knowledge is power, and everyone should have power. Believe in your strengths." Blue.
"To control one's interior magic requires a strength beyond one's most capable thoughts - instinctive strength is the hardest one to control. Believe in your strengths." Turquoise.
"To seek control over one's own abilities and knowledge, one must have a strength beyond the greatest heroes of the past and the future. Believe in your strengths." Purple.
"BELIEVE IN YOUR STRENGTHS. BELIEVE IN YOUR STRENGTHS." The voices kept repeating over and over. The powerful chorus was reining over my control.
And I was controlling them.
They were me.
And I was them.
I screamed, out of all emotions. Of sorrow and nostalgia, pain and pleasure, fear and happiness.
Out of love.
I was in the right behind Zan, Lewis, Felix, Deomi and Aaron.
And so were Sally and Thanatos.
"I am here. Stronger than ever. Hello, everyone, I came here to bitchslap Pun-Pun for 2dAssload damage."

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I grab Aaron/Felix.
Aaron tries to pull away.
"I have a plan"
Aaron hold. I turn us invisible and run us up the wall. I feel Felix' heart speed up. I move us to above the wizards. We are standing on the ceiling.
"When you say go, I will drop you on top of them"
We wait
"GO"
I let go of Aaron and he becomes visible and falls. I use my levitation to keep them from smacking into the ground. The wizards turn and Felix fires a shadow grenade at his face. Which explodes. He goes flying back. I grab him with my levitation and smack him against the floor multiple time. I drop him and he is motion less. 4 guys remaining.