School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Like I said, nothing compared to what I've seen. Give him a chance.
Nothing compared to what you've done XD But let's all give peoples a chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1389507419][/DOUBLEPOST]NO! NO TO CIARA! NIL NADA AND ZIP. The last one you made barely made it past my "standards". This one is just... oh god it makes all kinds of writer's senses tingle. I literally cringed a little when you said "sonic".

Reactions: Shockwave

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
No one actually explained how we got to the institution, lydon your characters a bit.op, in fact its getting a bit mary.sueish

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk
Not really. If in op, being the most powerful of their kind is also a bit OP and explain which character and why is OP

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Gosh dangit peoples, don't make me reboot this.

One a side note: If you guys start having sex, I will reboot this. Just putting that out there.
Well, I don't know about Dave, but I'm not making Felix have sex with Deomi just now, you know, demonic magic making her automatically pregnant and all that.[DOUBLEPOST=1389520716][/DOUBLEPOST]
One a side note: If you guys start having sex, I will reboot this. Just putting that out there.
LYNDON, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE.

Reactions: dgdas9

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
He starts the thread and the story over.[DOUBLEPOST=1389522488][/DOUBLEPOST]I believe we'll have to create new characters.[DOUBLEPOST=1389522538][/DOUBLEPOST]And before you start making people have sex, think about how the rest of us might not want to start over.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even want to start over myself so I wont, but seriously Bella, do you think my characters are OP and being the most powerful of their kind isnt

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I think the best point I can make is that Aaron and Felix are two, and Ciara is but one, and are you just naming your characters after people at school?

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
If you're going to reboot...well I'll wait till then. It's bound to happen some time, and that will make it loads easier for me to get involved.
(plus, holy shit i have no goddamned clue whats been going on for 30+ pages. not to mention the bickering between you two!)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'll be happy with a pseudo-reboot. We are basically all recaptured, in a new facility. I think the best time for this to happen would be when we manage to make a new government. This will include every colour of magic, which I gave the Google docs link for a while ago.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
If WE form the new council, can I be the sorcerer[DOUBLEPOST=1389529383][/DOUBLEPOST]Who acctually wants a reboot

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
We walk the corridors. Looking through every door we find. A life for a life, one of them says. I go in. The room is jam packed with crystals. A crystal for every anomaly that ever died.

"Maddie will be here"
"Who is Maddie?" Ciara asks.
"My old girlfriend. She died in a fight against voodoo priests"
"She is obviously very special to you"

Silence

At the centre of the room is a pillar with a socket in it. A crystal sized socket.
A life for a life.
I think of Maddie. Suddenly, a crystal on the left side of the room glows a bright white colour. I levitate it down. Its Maddies. I place the crystal on the floor. Ciara takes it without me noticing. She walks to the pillar.
"Lewis, your getting Maddie back"
I turn and see Ciara. She places the crystal in the socket.
"Ciara, what are you doing!"
"Getting your girlfriend back"
She presses the activate button. She gats lifted into the air
"Noooo, Ciara stop!"
I jam the button but the process has started. There is no way to stop it
Ciaras body disintergrates into ash. The ash spins and forms another body. Maddies body. The body colours and lands on the ground. I stare in amazement and astonishment. Maddie is back.