School For RolePlay

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Ouch. My condolences to you.
Also, why was the whole "Believe in your strengths" scene so awesome, Paddling?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the sympathy, and I just loved the writing, the concept, the way you created personalities and qualities for each magical colour, and generally the epic, exciting execution. Forgive me if I sound like a total suck-up, but I think I got a little bit more awesome reading it. You should totally become a writer.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Good for you. You don't have to be on the face-to face receiving end of it.
OOC: What do you mean? He's not going to give you any trouble for things we, who aren't you, say. And if he does, my opinion of him will drop even lower. Not that my opinion matters much.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Bella didn't say I couldn't have her, he just said sonic made him cringe[DOUBLEPOST=1389540156][/DOUBLEPOST]

That was just rude. I never call Deomi a slut

No, they're right. That was a no.

Edit: So is everyone still captured? If so, I agree with J. We should make a psuedo-reboot. That'd be nice. But this time I would make it better so that there would be a more defined way of things.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: No, there are many owners. They're called O2, if I'm correct.

They're called o5. There's twelve of them. They're in charge of anything and everything, and two of them are immortal. The first one lives in an interdimentional pocket and the rest are incredibly dispensable. So killing one won't do much. Now, ON TO THE REBOOT! I think I'll do it on the NTF. Why not? Any objections?

Reactions: whizzball1

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Unless we get a mass of people near July, no, there won't be many there but me, J, Whizz, David and Bella are there.
Also, BELLA IS A GUY.

Reactions: whizzball1

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
1) Calum your way past my good side
2) Are we not using this site anymore
3) If we still are, I have got rid of Ciaras flight power