School For RolePlay

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Zan holds be behind the others
"Wait, why can't I get my powers"
"Because I don't trust you, you will get them back before we leave"
"waaaa"
Zan stamps on my toe
"I don't care how much you have been through Zan but you can not keep me here. I punch Zan square in the nose. He didn't get knocked out but gets very dazed. I go to the ball and put my hand on my chest. Nothing
Z: "Your powers aren't here. The Wizard is personally guarding yours. He doesn't like you."

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
???[DOUBLEPOST=1389340607][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wanted to start some exciting adventure where we kill the wizard to get my powers back.

IC:
Z: "Come on we need to get your powers and go"
L: "We can not just leave"
Z: "Why not"
L: "We need to rescue Aaron

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
So we're killing of the government, the peacekeepers, of the British magical community. As with any government, it doesn't get along with a few other governments. Especially North Korea. Definitely North Korea. They will see that the government is weakened, and will most likely take the chance to nuke Britain to kingdom come.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm strapped to a chair, sitting next to a man in grey, shapeless clothes. His eyes are closed, with an intense frown on his face. He's trying to enter my mind. First, he knocks me out.
I go into the world of my memory, and there he is, poking around. We're in Zan's house.
"Get out of here! My memories are private!"
"What's that? Oh, I see, doing a little something with your girl Eyrie were you?"
I feel completely invaded. How this magic is legal, I have no idea. Maybe it isn't.
"I SAID, GET OUT!"
I try to throw the light at him, but nothing happens. He then starts dissipating, and so do I. We reform at the camp. I have to stop him.
"Ah, so this is that camp you were talking about? So, where is it then?"
"I AM ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MAGICIANS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I WILL NOT BE VIOLATED BY PETTY TRICKS!"
I feel him leaving me, and I wake up. He's still sitting across from me. His nose is bleeding.
I get up, and barge through the door. It was unlocked, they obviously didn't expect me to escape. That man was an extremely powerful psychic. I was lucky to escape.[DOUBLEPOST=1389342836][/DOUBLEPOST]
So we're killing of the government, the peacekeepers, of the British magical community. As with any government, it doesn't get along with a few other governments. Especially North Korea. Definitely North Korea. They will see that the government is weakened, and will most likely take the chance to nuke Britain to kingdom come.
I think we should try to overthrow the government, make a new one, and make it up-to-date, unlike the stubborn, old one.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
You expect a bunch of teenagers to overthrow the freaking government?
We're magicians, not gods. I'm partially a priest, but definetively not a priest of my god complex.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
You expect a bunch of teenagers to overthrow the freaking government?
We're magicians, not gods. I'm partially a priest, but definetively not a priest of my god complex.
Aaron and Felix together form one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Individually, they are the most powerful vivomancer/necromancer in the world. James is a warlock. Zan is also an extremely powerful magician, although I am unsure which kind...
Also, I'm sure many of the new magicians would help us, as they'd want a place on the new government, and the government is unstable as heck anyway now, due to how outdated it is.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Aaron and Felix together form one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Individually, they are the most powerful vivomancer/necromancer in the world
Isn't that OP? And considered godmodding?

Just asking, please don't get mad

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Not really considering the kind of RP we're in.
Care to explain? Because if you're the most powerful of your kind, and with another character the most powerful of all, that definately sounds OP, unless it's an RP where there's either 1No fights OR 2Being defeated is, for some reason, good.

Reactions: Shockwave

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Care to explain? Because if you're the most powerful of your kind, and with another character the most powerful of all, that definately sounds OP, unless it's an RP where there's either 1No fights OR 2Being defeated is, for some reason, good.
I think it's necessary for all characters to be unique, avoiding such a problem. If you're unoriginal, that's your fault.

Reactions: Shockwave

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, what are the newer magical colours

IC:
I run down the corridor. They are not following. Clearly, this is my mission and my mission alone. I turn a corner.
SHIT. I smack right into someone.
Aaron
"Aaron, you need to help me. They took our powers. The others got theirs, but the wizard has mine. I asked the others to come but they wont, please help me."
"Um, I guess I can help."
"You know where the wizard is"
"No but when I got the other guy out of my memory I saw a glympse of his and I saw where the Wizards bedroom was. We could check there"
"Lead the way"
We are running round corners.
I hear footsteps
"Aaron, stop"
"What is it!"
Shhhh. The steps get closer.
The man comes round the corner. The sorcerer.
S: "Oi what are you d..."
Aaron uses that power of his to knock the guy out. His chest explodes
"Ummm, Aaron, whether you meant to or not, I think you possibly killed him"
The mans chest opens just like Maddies did.

Maddie...

Symbols float out, only 2. I stare.
A: "You have first pick"
This is some serious de ja vou. I reach out and take the coolest symbol. Levitation. Useful. I gesture to Aaron. He shakes his head.
A: "You have is since your the sorcerer"
Luckiest day of my whole life
I grab the second symbol. Anti-Gravity.
We shove the body into one of the loose floor panels and continue. We reach the door to the wizards chamber. We enter. Nobody. I make every item in the room float.
"Look for a glass orb"
Aaron finds it instantly. I hold it and feel the warmth
"Lets go"
We leave thee room. There are the 5 wizards inspecting the floor. Shit we left the panel loose. I grab Aaron and make us invisible. We pass them.
"We need to find the others"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's necessary for all characters to be unique, avoiding such a problem. If you're unoriginal, that's your fault.
OOC:
However amazing I think the man crush is between Aaron and Felix and the whole, most powerful of our kind is cool, it is a bit OP. Surely there are others of your kind who have had proper training. One of the 5 remaining wizards could be a necromancer/vivomancer[DOUBLEPOST=1389370242][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC:
However amazing I think the man crush is between Aaron and Felix and the whole, most powerful of our kind is cool, it is a bit OP. Surely there are others of your kind who have had proper training. One of the 5 remaining wizards could be a necromancer/vivomancer[DOUBLEPOST=1389370451][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC: We didn't actually end up using it.
I prefer Dark lords escape plan anyway

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm, sorry, JAMES IS FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS IN THE SEWERS OF THE INSTITUTION AND HE ASKED HELP FROM THANATOS.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Oh sorry.

IC:

"JAMES?!?! JAMES?!? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"
He heard a groan, and there he was, James. Thanatos put his hand on James' shoulder, reviving him.
"What the hell are you doing down here?" Thanatos asked James.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(well if we are otherthrowing the coucil this will be easy...)
"All council members are removed, thanks love ya bai!" I shout throughout the entire complex as they all dissapear
"you remember I am the head of the council right.... They took a blood oath... They have to do what i say..."