School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
i gave some hot chocolate at Deomi then head back to the gym.
if i was to actually correct it it would be like i threw some chocolate at Deomi for her to eat

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
The next big bit is yours[DOUBLEPOST=1375123203][/DOUBLEPOST]

And I hope we all continue to livein the same cell!

Oh! Oh, ok! I'll get writing in a minute then!

Also, I drew a picture of Deomi because I was bored.
image.jpg

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
draw a picture of you so we know what you like and if you want one of me :D Hes tall blue eyes brown hair muscle :p

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1375127178][/DOUBLEPOST]I was in the gym for a couple of hours i wanted to know how the new couple were settling into the sector three so i visted them (brb just gonna post so you dont vanish :p)

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Deomi and I lay in bed, Tim nestled in Deomi's hair this time

Deomi carefully lifts Tim off of her head, but it doesn't work.

"Wha-? Huh? What's going on?"

"Sorry, Tim," Deomi says.

"I was having the most wonderful dream... I was a tv cook, and I was making nutloaf, but I undercooked it and had diarrhoea everywhere - "

"Okay, Tim that's enough!" I say, taking him from Deomi and putting him onto the armchair. He starts snoring and muttering again in no time.

"Zzzz... Get me a doctor... Zzzz... Uuuurgh... Sorry madam... Zzzz... That's all folks... Zzzz..."

We both try our hardest to stifle our laughter but to no avail. We both burst out laughing, but Tim carries dreaming about shit and chefs.

Deomi takes me by surprise with a passionate kiss, and we soon start making out properly, with my hand on her face, my thumb stroking her cheek.

"Knock knock!" A familiar voice says from behind the door.

"Maybe later," Deomi says as she goes to open the door. An old man with thinning white hair and threeclaw mark-like scars on his face walks in. I recognise him as the tannoy man. A sadistic old goat who is seemingly never satisfied. But today he seems more jolly, as he helps himself to a bottle of Chateau Neuf (wine) from the fridge.

"I hope," he says, "I didn't interrupt anything... Eh... Private, but I'm just popping in to see how you're all settling in."

I suddenly hear a mumbling coming from the armchair.

"Zzzz... Hey, old timer... Zzzz... Wanna get shit-faced?... Uuurgh... Zzzz... Aw, come on... Zzzz... You know you love it really... Zzzz"

The tannoy man looks absolutely flabbergasted, as I imagine he'd put it.

"Does your crab always talk to people like that?" He asks as if he'd actually been shat on.

"Pretty much," Deomi and I say in harmony.

"Well," he says as he gets his bearings, "I'll leave you to it. I'll be taking this wine with me. Don't quite know where that came from..." He walks out the door, talking to himself. As the door closes, we rush back in to make out again.[DOUBLEPOST=1375127497][/DOUBLEPOST]
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1375127178][/DOUBLEPOST]I was in the gym for a couple of hours i wanted to know how the new couple were settling into the sector three so i visted them (brb just gonna post so you dont vanish :p)

Sorry, I was taking a shower. =P

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
wait im not old i with white hair im playing as my char zan :p tannoy is when its just "" and nothing elses.
it was zan the hot guy that you took demoi from :p

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
wait im not old i with white hair im playing as my char zan :p tannoy is when its just "" and nothing elses.
it was zan the hot guy that you took demoi from :p

What do you mean by 'just "" '?[DOUBLEPOST=1375127890][/DOUBLEPOST]Sometimes tannoy man can visit the newcomers to section three, as I imagine him to be kind of like a caretaker to some of the anomalies.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
is i knock i see them making out so i start to head away not disturbing anything i leave a bottle of wine and some strawberries against there door and a note saying i wanna talk to you guys come to my room after you have finished "At least they are happy"
ooc (like that was zan but if the tannoy man had done it all he ever does is speak just speak "Hello there i took some wine" i dont play him as a char its just to keep roll plays going)[DOUBLEPOST=1375128041][/DOUBLEPOST]well that could have been the old timer tannoy man and now im zan who did what i just said

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, no, I wasn't saying you play tannoy man (we really should get a name for him), I was just using him in my bit. I started that bit a while back, I think before you did the bit with Zan coming in.