School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IC: They've let me out of my cell. I'm in a room, just waking up, and there are three more people in the room. Two guys and a girl. They're looking at me, but one is moving away, almost trying to hide.
My eyes come into focus, and suddenly I recognise him.
Felix.
"I'LL KILL YOU!" I scream.
I summon the light, whip it up into a blade, but suddenly, I feel unable to control my body. The light falls back to where it was, and I am powerless to stop it.
A voice in my head "STOP!".
"LET ME KILL HIM" I scream, but this time with my vocal chords, not my head, and the control over my body wavers, but then shuts down tight.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"Stop trying to kill him. Now."
"HE KILLED MY SISTER!"
The controller hesitates, and felix looks away from her when she looks at him, ashamed.
I break down in tears, the warm streaks of water pouring down my face. The girl releases me, and I curl into a ball, thinking about my sister, and how she died. I will make him pay. It will be a quick death, but he deserves far more.
I look up, and Felix is talking to... Deomi, he calls her. He has his head in his hands, crying himself. Why should such a evil, evil person be so... regretful? Does he regret doing that, that one, fateful night? I don't care. I'm filled with rage again, and I hear an animalistic growl. I look around, but it's nothing around me. It's coming from me. How have I let myself become so... angry, such an animal? I calm myself down, and suddenly, I feel myself being lifted, into a small chamber, and a door shuts behind me. I stand up, and another guy has put me in a small plexiglass chamber. I try to use the light to break out, but the chamber has something about it... I can't break it. I look again, at Felix.
"Why did you do it?" I beg.
"The stone... It... Changes me..."
"Oh god, what have I done? I'm so sorry, please, I had no idea."
"It's ok" he says.
The other guy lets me out again, and it turns out he is called John. I shake Felix's hand, and again, I now I see, constantly, the old Felix, my best friend.

Reactions: giesergast

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
IC: They've let me out of my cell. I'm in a room, just waking up, and there are three more people in the room. Two guys and a girl. They're looking at me, but one is moving away, almost trying to hide.
My eyes come into focus, and suddenly I recognise him.
Felix.
"I'LL KILL YOU!" I scream.
I summon the light, whip it up into a blade, but suddenly, I feel unable to control my body. The light falls back to where it was, and I am powerless to stop it.
A voice in my head "STOP!".
"LET ME KILL HIM" I scream, but this time with my vocal chords, not my head, and the control over my body wavers, but then shuts down tight.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!"
"Stop trying to kill him. Now."
"HE KILLED MY SISTER!"
The controller hesitates, and felix looks away from her when she looks at him, ashamed.
I break down in tears, the warm streaks of water pouring down my face. The girl releases me, and I curl into a ball, thinking about my sister, and how she died. I will make him pay. It will be a quick death, but he deserves far more.
I look up, and Felix is talking to... Deomi, he calls her. He has his head in his hands, crying himself. Why should such a evil, evil person be so... regretful? Does he regret doing that, that one, fateful night? I don't care. I'm filled with rage again, and I hear an animalistic growl. I look around, but it's nothing around me. It's coming from me. How have I let myself become so... angry, such an animal? I calm myself down, and suddenly, I feel myself being lifted, into a small chamber, and a door shuts behind me. I stand up, and another guy has put me in a small plexiglass chamber. I try to use the light to break out, but the chamber has something about it... I can't break it. I look again, at Felix.
"Why did you do it?" I beg.
"The stone... It... Changes me..."
"Oh god, what have I done? I'm so sorry, please, I had no idea."
"It's ok" he says.
The other guy lets me out again, and it turns out he is called John. I shake Felix's hand, and again, I now I see, constantly, the old Felix, my best friend.

Just FYI, this comes AFTER Deomi's and Felix's mission.

Reactions: the_j485

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
My name is David. I'm currently representing 2 characters: John K. (Damn you bella!) and Deomi Jonson. Thatsapadding represents Felix, Deomi's current boyfriend (yes, it's not forever).[DOUBLEPOST=1375120084][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm writting now

David is your IRL name?

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
My name is David. I'm currently representing 2 characters: John K. (Damn you bella!) and Deomi Jonson. Thatsapadding represents Felix, Deomi's current boyfriend (yes, it's not forever).[DOUBLEPOST=1375120084][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm writting now

deomina is the on with the mind change right??

and have we seen john around recently

whats felix's power again??