School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh felix, that was not really persuasive you asked her to do it and she did because she loves you. You must do something more chanellenging to her mind!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HEARTS MY GODNESS WHY FELIX, WHY I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY IS IT THIS PAINFULL WHY I FEEL SO BAD AGHHHHHHHHHHH WHY? I JUST ASK YOU WHY? AHHHHHHHH AHH...calm down, calm down, a jonson can handle everything, mom died to cancer, did she cry?....calm down...Look at Felix....yes....to felix...yes....done....I love feelix, it was for the greater good(OOC:Am I the only one thinking about Harry Potter?), Felix is a great guy, he handled 200 push ups AND a fake memory that his family was dead and he was the one killing them, he's a greatguy I just want to...Kiss him...

I do it. It feels so, so, so, so, so good...

Reactions: giesergast

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

"What?" I ask. "I mean, WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I MADE MY GIRLFRIEND SHED HER OWN BLOOD FOR YOU, AND YOU AREN'T SATISFIED, YOU SADISTIC LITTLE PRAT?!"

"Calm down, Felix," she says, "I've got plenty more."

"Deomi... I made you go emo, and he still isn't happy! Anyway, I guess it's your turn."

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC:

Your turn, dgdas!

No, your turn, you're the one that has to implement fake memorys or emotions. Shush. Deomi loves you.[DOUBLEPOST=1375115854][/DOUBLEPOST]
IC:

"What?" I ask. "I mean, WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I MADE MY GIRLFRIEND SHED HER OWN BLOOD FOR YOU, AND YOU AREN'T SATISFIED, YOU SADISTIC LITTLE PRAT?!"

"Calm down, Felix," she says, "I've got plenty more."

"Deomi... I made you go emo, and he still isn't happy! Anyway, I guess it's your turn."

Damn you!

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
you guys are really good at rp.
BUt really go as far as they can go untill they are exhausted from using there power too much.
Then they get their own comfy cell together get to train them go to the gym and such

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019

Are you doing it?

Also

26.jpg

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
this is amazing amazing?? this is roleplay!![DOUBLEPOST=1375116656][/DOUBLEPOST]i hope i get accepted soon i really want to join in this (i have a really cool really really mean idea)

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i noticed[DOUBLEPOST=1375118013][/DOUBLEPOST]btw how do you make a sigh(i think thats what it is called the thing under your text?)[DOUBLEPOST=1375118046][/DOUBLEPOST]yours the necromancer and than more text

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

Damn. That girl can kiss. She must have had a lot of practise. I can assume she's had boyfriends before, right? Of course, with a face like that.

I got so angry. Did I really kill my family? My own kin? Or was it a fake memory, implemented by Deomi?

I decide not to dwell on it. More important matters are at hand.

"We need to swap minds," I say to Deomi.

She complies.

I think so hard I feel like my brain is going to burst. I didn't know that was a possible sensation before, but hey, I guess I do now! I think about these words: I, Felix Dessin, killed your brother.

Those words, over and over, until I return back to my own body.

"WHAT?!" I hear Deomi scream, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

She storms towards me, grabs my arm and pulls the stone out of my sleeve.

Gripping it tightly, the shadows curl around her clenched fist. She throws a dagger of darkness at my arm. It pierces the skin and lodges, sticking out of my blazer arm. I bellow in pain.

"Deomi, stop!" I stammer, "it's a false memory! I implanted it in your head! STOP! Please!"

She falters.

"Really?"

"Yes. Honest to God."

She stops. Her arm reaches out, grabs the shadow dagger, and pulls it out in a very painful manner. I scream in an embarrassingly high-pitched voice.

We hug, careful not to hurt each other's arm.

"So," I say to the tannoy, "what do you want us to do now, huh? She'd even more blood? A bit of dismemberment? Maybe even death? What do you want from us, mister? WHAT?!"[DOUBLEPOST=1375118359][/DOUBLEPOST]Find your name at the very top of the page, click on it, and then click on signature.[DOUBLEPOST=1375118442][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC:

I'm now handing it back to dgdas. Show us what you've got!