School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to go for a walk, since I'm now allowed outside of my cell. I asked where deomi's cell was and a guard took me there, what i saw broke me Deomi embracing someone.
I loved her I wanted her since i saw her when we swapped bodies i knew that she was perfect, but here i see thats not right i thump against the wall of her cell the glass side they look at me tears down my face. "Why" i mouth "I loved you" "I can get you out of the cell into section three"[DOUBLEPOST=1375101636][/DOUBLEPOST]
no last name indeed hi sparents where killed when he was 5 he does not even now if nico is his real name its very sure he does not now his last name nico is just his street name

also 27 is a bit to old but it is important that he has a lot of experience so if he is that young it would be weird

2 things the agents are the best in the biz they are stronger then your average kind of guy basically super trained versions of us. Don't really think you could kill them all.
also seems a not op but not weak try to add alittle downside to him a hacking since a human could do that not really a power. So maybe he can change the code of the machine but it makes him tired something like that

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Love triangles all over again.

The guy from the other day, not Felix, no, the other one.

He came to my cell he said: "I loved you, I can get you into section 3"

I think he's jealous. Don't get me wrong, he's hot, but felix, felix is cooler, and younger, this guy seems to be about 20, while Felix is 14. I like young kids.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"My name's Zan. I love you. You're just Perfect. Pease stay with me."

"Zan, I'm sorry, but I can't. I love Felix. I like you. But, I'm with Felix now"

"Deomi. I love you. You're the most pefect girl in the world. Please. I beg you. I would kill for you. I would die for you. I would be whatever you want"

"I'm sorry Zan. I'm with Felix. And I would protect him with my life. Friends?"

"For now. Someday, you'll be mine."

He goes away. I'm really sorry for him. Poor thing.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

I wake up to a thumping sound at the glass side of the cell. I see a young man with teary eyes mouthing something I can't make out. He sees me in Deomi's embrace. He looks over the room and sees Tim.

"Damn, Felix," Tim says, "You're in deep shit now." I flick him in the eye.

He's right though. That's the guy from the glass chamber. The guy who was there when I broke Deomi out.

He comes in. He introduces himself as Zan. Now I get a better look at Zan, he looks about twenty. Deomi is what, sixteen? I can see why she chose me. They go on to have a passive argument about how Zan loves her, and that she loves me, and it's kind of lost in my convoy of thoughts. He ends some rather creepy thing about one day Deomi being his. It sounds a bit possessive. Not the words I'd choose.

He walks out, glaring at me through the glass. I flip him off.

Deomi kisses me on the cheek, lays me down on the pillow and starts running her fingers through my hair. For the third time today, I fall asleep. I'm getting pretty good at this sleep malarkey...

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
2 things the agents are the best in the biz they are stronger then your average kind of guy basically super trained versions of us. Don't really think you could kill them all.
also seems a not op but not weak try to add alittle downside to him a hacking since a human could do that not really a power. So maybe he can change the code of the machine but it makes him tired something like that

its not normal haking buit well he can hack most things by looking at it and other things he has to touch not put a virus on it just touch it done is a drawback well he basicly becomes one with the computer if he touches it to hack it (does not count for the range thing) so he wont be able to defend himself

also about the agent thing i a well trained well armed elite criminal would be able to kill like 2 level 1 agents at a time wouldnt he (1 is the lowest right??)

or cant he also if you can come up with a good drawback for the rage hacking please tell me :)

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

I wake up to a thumping sound at the glass side of the cell. I see a young man with teary eyes mouthing something I can't make out. He sees me in Deomi's embrace. He looks over the room and sees Tim.

"Damn, Felix," Tim says, "You're in deep shit now." I flick him in the eye.

He's right though. That's the guy from the glass chamber. The guy who was there when I broke Deomi out.

He comes in. He introduces himself as Zan. Now I get a better look at Zan, he looks about twenty. Deomi is what, sixteen? I can see why she chose me. They go on to have a passive argument about how Zan loves her, and that she loves me, and it's kind of lost in my convoy of thoughts. He ends some rather creepy thing about one day Deomi being his. It sounds a bit possessive. Not the words I'd choose.

He walks out, glaring at me through the glass. He points at me and Tim, and gives the slit-throat 'I'll kill you' sign. I flip him off.

Deomi kisses me on the cheek, lays me down on the pillow and starts running her fingers through my hair. For the third time today, I fall asleep. I'm getting pretty good at this sleep malarkey...

i never said i'd kill you :p thats not the type of person he is.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
but here i see thats not right i thump against the wall of her cell the glass side they look at me tears down my face. "Why" i mouth "I loved you" "I can get you out of the cell into section three"
ooc nope

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
and this is why i dont like people doing other peoples characters....
MY char would never kill anyone really....
but you don't know that so you give off the wrong impression of my character..

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Deomi I'm sorry" he says without looking at you.
"I guess thats another power of yours your good looks kinda took over my mind... and felix I'm sorry too."
he starts to walk away to the section three class room to practice his power
"I hope you too get into section three soon BAI!!"
he blows a little kiss and then he vanishes (secret exits :p)

Reactions: dgdas9

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
ooc: well really most of my male chars are gay :p which would have been even funnier, if zan was gay and then he met you and wanted to go out with you :D
anywho maybe you should get into sector three soon.

Assignment:
Deomi is to see how far her powers extend she is to see if she make felix do things that he does not want to do then felix will try to make her do things.
if they dont comply they will not be allowed to see each other.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Deomi I'm sorry" he says without looking at you.
"I guess thats another power of yours your good looks kinda took over my mind... and felix I'm sorry too."
he starts to walk away to the section three class room to practice his power
"I hope you too get into section three soon BAI!!"
he blows a little kiss and then he vanishes (secret exits :p)

IC:

Deomi and I stare at the space where Zan was.

"Strange man," I say.

"Mhm," Deomi mumbles.[DOUBLEPOST=1375106358][/DOUBLEPOST]
ooc: well really most of my male chars are gay :p which would have been even funnier, if zan was gay and then he met you and wanted to go out with you :D
anywho maybe you should get into sector three soon.

Assignment:
Deomi is to see how far her powers extend she is to see if she make felix do things that he does not want to do then felix will try to make her do things.
if they dont comply they will not be allowed to see each other.

OOC:

Um... Okay...

Also, that experiment sounds good. Felix would certainly comply.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
stange? hes the announcment mans favorite :p
anywho get on with the assignment! take it in turns if you dont like what the other says tell them