School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: Ah, I see, so your character thinks he has the moral high ground? Kewl.

IC:

I'm back in my cell, tired as fuck. I summon a little light around me, to make me comfortable in my bed, and I soon drift off to sleep.[DOUBLEPOST=1375042790][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: I want to be as opposite to Felix as possible, so could my guy get a companion of some sort?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Ah, I see, so your character thinks he has the moral high ground? Kewl.

IC:

I'm back in my cell, tired as fuck. I summon a little light around me, to make me comfortable in my bed, and I soon drift off to sleep.[DOUBLEPOST=1375042790][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: I want to be as opposite to Felix as possible, so could my guy get a companion of some sort?

OOC: I believe that is literary symmetry.

BIC: Thomas rubbed his arm. It still ached a bit. His head throbbed but he was mostly in order. He yawned and picked up his tray. Exactly what he asked for, applesauce, steak in an onion sauce, and mashed potatoes, with diet Coke to finish it off. He promised he'd try not to kill himself for a real meal every month.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Well, sh*t seems to have taken a turn for the bad a** since i've been gone... I approve! I'm still on vacation, but I had a little time and an Internet connection to check up. You're doing quite well dark, and thanks again for taking my place for a bit. I should be back by Wednesday so the thread won't be leaderless when you and tech leave :)

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
could still use a new assignment, i give up on the time anomoly one. Basically impossible.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Yup. He's not evil, he's misunderstood! :D

IC: I wake up to familiar voices. One, of an American teenage boy with a southern drawl. Another, velvety and female. A third, a man's voice, well-spoken and professional. I barely hear the man instruct the female to leave me to rest. She reluctantly complies. I hear a scuttling sound to my left, and the American voice says something to me soothingly.

"...have you patched up in no time. You just gotta keep that bandage on. It's practically holding your face together! Hahahaha..."

I can't make out anything else. I decide to turn onto my front.

Big mistake. A horrible throbbing pain appears in my face. I scream, fully awake now.

"Quick!" Tim says, "get the kid a pillow!"

The man, who I've never seen before, goes away for five long minutes. He comes back with an ornate red pillow, golden trim. He lays it under my head, and the pain lessens.

My sleeve feels heavier than before I fell unconscious. I look at it.

My stone! It's back!

I try to summon the shadows. It works!

Painfully, I ask "what happened to me?"

The man speaks up. "Aaron Light and yourself got into quite the scuffle, which ended up with your stone being stolen and the left side of your face being shattered. We found the stone and returned it to you, and you know how your face is getting on. We know that he knows where your cell is, so we moved you to the cell of the person who we know will do you the least damage."

It all starts to fall into place. The velvety female voice. She can't have left her cell on her own terms. How could it be my cell if another person was here? I recognise that voice. Somewhere... I remember glass chambers... A large room... Tim... Oh, my god.

"Deomi."

Oh, yes.

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
When I woke up (I was about to say "this morning" but hell, I don't know if it's morning or not...), I got a small surprise. Feelix is here. THey told me to let he have his deserved nap. I'm worried. He doesn't look good. But I think he's better now. I think that now he knows I was here. I just hope he's OK. I think I'm in love with him. And that's not common.

Reactions: ThatsAPaddling

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC

I now at least have the strength to get up and walk around. There's a small mirror on the wall. I take a look at myself, shriek and jump back. My face...

Bruises all over it, the left side is slumped like I've had a stroke. It's misshapen and lumpy. There are dents all over my forehead. It's horrible.

Deomi comes in. She looks at me. I look at her. We say nothing. She looks away, afraid of looking like she's staring. I wouldn't mind if she did. I know I would.

"I don't mind you staring." I say to her.

"Oh. Sorry." She says, guiltily.

"Don't be," I say, "I can't blame you. Look at me!"

"It's not that bad. Nor is it your fault."

"Oh, it is. If you knew what this stone did to me... And to him..."

A tear falls down my face. Two tears. Three. I soon start weeping softly.

Deomi holds me in a soothing embrace. It feels nice. Her clothes are soft and her body's warm. It doesn't stop the tears, though. Just lessens. Memories of that day, that fateful day, run through my mind.

The house. Me, begging to come in. I threw Aaron out of his own house. Why? Why did I do that? The darkness crept into my mind, warping my sense of morality, morphing my conscience. The shadows took on a life of their own. His sister walked in. Hannah, right? The shadows rushed into her mouth, and collect in her belly, then bursted out, rupturing her body, leaving no part un-shredded. The stone still controlled me, making me laugh crazily. I didn't want to do this! I don't want to be such a sadistic monster! It's the stone! It's all the stone...

"...The stone... It's all the stone..." I find myself mumbling.

I look up, my cheeks damp and my hair messy. Deomi is looking at me, worriedly. I look into those beautiful turquoise eyes. I see concern, and something else.

Desire. Longing. Love.

The thought that we feel the same about each other makes me feel warm inside.

I fall asleep in her arms. Maybe I don't need that hot chocolate after all...

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
IC

I now at least have the strength to get up and walk around. There's a small mirror on the wall. I take a look at myself, shriek and jump back. My face...

Bruises all over it, the left side is slumped like I've had a stroke. It's misshapen and lumpy. There are dents all over my forehead. It's horrible.

Deomi comes in. She looks at me. I look at her. We say nothing. She looks away, afraid of looking like she's staring. I wouldn't mind if she did. I know I would.

"I don't mind you staring." I say to her.

"Oh. Sorry." She says, guiltily.

"Don't be," I say, "I can't blame you. Look at me!"

"It's not that bad. Nor is it your fault."

"Oh, it is. If you knew what this stone did to me... And to him..."

A tear falls down my face. Two tears. Three. I soon start weeping softly.

Deomi holds me in a soothing embrace. It feels nice. Her clothes are soft and her body's warm. It doesn't stop the tears, though. Just lessens. Memories of that day, that fateful day, run through my mind.

The house. Me, begging to come in. I threw Aaron out of his own house. Why? Why did I do that? The darkness crept into my mind, warping my sense of morality, morphing my conscience. The shadows took on a life of their own. His sister walked in. Hannah, right? The shadows rushed into her mouth, and collect in her belly, then bursted out, rupturing her body, leaving no part un-shredded. The stone still controlled me, making me laugh crazily. I didn't want to do this! I don't want to be such a sadistic monster! It's the stone! It's all the stone...

"...The stone... It's all the stone..." I find myself mumbling.

I look up, my cheeks damp and my hair messy. Deomi is looking at me, worriedly. I look into those beautiful turquoise eyes. I see concern, and something else.

Desire. Longing. Love.

The thought that we feel the same about each other makes me feel warm inside.

I fall asleep in her arms. Maybe I don't need that hot chocolate after all...

That is amazing. You have great RPing skills.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
hay people im am really exited to join this thread but it would take me about 10 hours to read the 35 pages of text and even if i didi noticed after reading the first 10 pages that becuase its not a full story buit just ocasianol parts i cant really follow it so it would be really helpfull if someone could maybe help me out and write a summary

and also i wannet to react to whizzball (the son of aphrodite) in the netherlands we have a larp based on percy jackon where you choose the what god your dad/mam is and thee sons and douchters of aphrodite could ecually use charmspeak just a little fun thing i wannet to say :)

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
hay people im am really exited to join this thread but it would take me about 10 hours to read the 35 pages of text and even if i didi noticed after reading the first 10 pages that becuase its not a full story buit just ocasianol parts i cant really follow it so it would be really helpfull if someone could maybe help me out and write a summary

and also i wannet to react to whizzball (the son of aphrodite) in the netherlands we have a larp based on percy jackon where you choose the what god your dad/mam is and thee sons and douchters of aphrodite could ecually use charmspeak just a little fun thing i wannet to say :)

You really have to read all of them. You can also join not reading them at all, but if you wat to know it, read it.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
You really have to read all of them. You can also join not reading them at all, but if you wat to know it, read it.

well then see ya back in a few days wen im done :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375098840][/DOUBLEPOST]realised i am ecually at page 20 do i understand correctly that the only thing that happened till then is the introduction of characters and the factory that does experiments with ther powers

Reactions: dgdas9

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
so I read trough as much as possible really fast now i really want to create my character otherwise i will probably forget please if i make a mistake (grammar or storywise) correct me

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
name:nico
power: he can hack any basic machine (camera,normal laptop phone that sot of stuff) when he can see it and harder machines (banks N.A.S.A computers al the stuff better than a basic computer) when he touches it further he is a criminal so he can fight not abnormaly just on a human level he is a good fighter
personality: coold blooded killer motto: dont attach to anything you cant walk out on in 30 seconds will do anything ly to anyone kill anyone to reach his goal also he is a sadist but he can control his urges exept when he sees violence or blood then he needs to satisfy hs urges by killing people or torturing them
how did he get in the insitute:agents have been hunting at him for a while now but he killed them all and then he decided he wannet to find and kill the person thaqt was sending these persons at him so he founf the insitute but in there he was cuacht after killing lots of agents
important things that happened in his life: his parents where killed by a gang wich made him ho he is now

aditionally:he always wears a brown long coat and a hat he has a belt where he has two guns in the front and a knife in the back

for some reason he is very attached to his coat and hat

is this good ?? :)

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
He's 27?! What about 17? And "Nico"?! No last name?

no last name indeed hi sparents where killed when he was 5 he does not even now if nico is his real name its very sure he does not now his last name nico is just his street name

also 27 is a bit to old but it is important that he has a lot of experience so if he is that young it would be weird