School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I have chosen my anomaly. I want to be part of an experiment with SCP-098 (surgeon crabs)

Nice choice! Here you go.
Experiment 40091:
Applicants: 098 and 2006
Experiment: 2006 will attempt to train a specimen of 098 to perform a single task of 2006's choosing. If successful, 2006 will be rewarded with the specimen of 098 that he successfully trained.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, if uh.. you could help me find out where I am with Mark that'd be nice.

And sorry, I bought Civilization 5 and I've been super busy destroying Songhai, America, Rome, Greece and the Ottoman. (I have destroyed them all now lol.)

Anyway..

BIC:
Thomas stares at the wall, stupid metal looking thing. Apparently he has a chance to escape. He starts running through the maze over and over until he gets mad. He punches the wall and his fist bounces back, throwing his entire body against another wall. His frustration increases to where he alters his arm muscles to hit harder and yet the wall is still in place. His anger is so high that he rips out his arm(and shutting up the nerves because darn, those things cry), breaking it off from his body at the shoulder and beats the wall with it. Automatically his bones start reconstructing which is a painful process and the stress of the muscle-altercation, the bone removal and silencing the nerves his brain shuts him down.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, if uh.. you could help me find out where I am with Mark that'd be nice.

And sorry, I bought Civilization 5 and I've been super busy destroying Songhai, America, Rome, Greece and the Ottoman. (I have destroyed them all now lol.)

Anyway..

BIC:
Thomas stares at the wall, stupid metal looking thing. Apparently he has a chance to escape. He starts running through the maze over and over until he gets mad. He punches the wall and his fist bounces back, throwing his entire body against another wall. His frustration increases to where he alters his arm muscles to hit harder and yet the wall is still in place. His anger is so high that he rips out his arm(and shutting up the nerves because darn, those things cry), breaking it off from his body at the shoulder and beats the wall with it. Automatically his bones start reconstructing which is a painful process and the stress of the muscle-altercation, the bone removal and silencing the nerves his brain shuts him down.

Dayum he can punch! I'm glad I put him in the perfect prison. Anyways, I was wondering if anybody wants to be pitted against this: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-8900-ex
Also, I'm wondering which 001 anomaly you want to use Tech. Any opinions on the matter?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't really make sense. We have referred to different colours all the time. Can you come up with a solution to that?

Read addendum 8900-02 it explains everything. That SCP actually goes hand in hand with the document recovered from the Marianas Trench story, which explains how the world got back to normal completely.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Read addendum 8900-02 it explains everything. That SCP actually goes hand in hand with the document recovered from the Marianas Trench story, which explains how the world got back to normal completely.
I had read 02. It said that everyone was tricked into believing that it had been black and white forever. So you are saying that all those SCPs are non-existent?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I had read 02. It said that everyone was tricked into believing that it had been black and white forever. So you are saying that all those SCPs are non-existent?

No, that'd be joke SCPs, the -Ds have been killed, and the -EXs are either no longer considered SCPs, or no longer considered a threat.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
But if all the SCPs were released during the trench incident, how did they find it all again?

They didn't. They used an artifact to set back the clock so that they could fix things. The artifact used is never specified, but it is implied that this is what happened. Personally, my money is on 001, 1000, or 699.

Wat.

And yeah, that guy has an arm on him :p well, actually he's regrowing that arm which is pretty darn painful. What is that SPC stuff Beez, I mean seriously.. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173
I'd love to fight that in a bit, not sure how I'd deal with it.

Sorry to say it, but nobody is going to go in with 173, I have plans later in the RP for him. Trust me when I say, you'll meet it eventually. The other ones I don't want people going with is 682, 1000, 076, and 073. Those ones are the pure definition of OP.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
They didn't. They used an artifact to set back the clock so that they could fix things. The artifact used is never specified, but it is implied that this is what happened. Personally, my money is on 001, 1000, or 699.

Sorry to say it, but nobody is going to go in with 173, I have plans later in the RP for him. Trust me when I say, you'll meet it eventually. The other ones I don't want people going with is 682, 1000, 076, and 073. Those ones are the pure definition of OP.

OOC: Bella, I envy your patience to read so many files on the SCPs.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Proposal three isn't really my favorite. You can easily assume everything about it, so there's not much mystery to the thing. Personally, I like proposal John, Scantron, and Roget's proposals. They all leave a nice air of mystery about them.

Ah yes, I remember what was wrong with yours. The /i thing didn't make much sense to me, could you explain that? The other problem with it is that it can go through walls. Flying is it's own disability as you could always fly into a bird, or even a plane. Everything but the walls thing is pretty cool.

The general idea is that the scientists are slightly wary of allowing you guys to go on any missions as there's always the possibility of escape. But I'll see what I can do about that.

We're all one big OP family that's locked up in a cage of torment and sadness!

Your's was much better this time around. Very well layered, like a proper story.[DOUBLEPOST=1374612475][/DOUBLEPOST]And if anybody wants an experiment with a specific anomaly, just say so and I'll try to make it work out. :)

oh, the /i meant that my character's age was infinity divided by an imaginary number. :p It's complex... (literally!)
Also, there are a number of downsides to the going through walls thing. Some materials you just can't go through, and Byrne can't stay inside a wall for too long, unless it wants to fall apart, since it has to share power along itself in order to stay intact, or else it will risk loss of mass and ultimately death by dissolution. :p Also, going through walls if you're a nanobot construction in an electromagnetic field is not the smartest thing to do...

Reactions: dgdas9