School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Capturar245345353534523452542.PNG
I love this kind of posts!/sarcasm

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks?[DOUBLEPOST=1374522643][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry, I don't quite get what you're saying.[DOUBLEPOST=1374522845][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're being sarcastic, I was just wondering if Bella made a typo.

Don't thank me [DOUBLEPOST=1374522643][/DOUBLEPOST] Well, you didn't write anything![DOUBLEPOST=1374522643][/DOUBLEPOST]Ofcourse I was being sarcastic, I used /sarcasm in the end, remember?

:D?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Don't thank me [DOUBLEPOST=1374522643][/DOUBLEPOST] Well, you didn't write anything![DOUBLEPOST=1374522643][/DOUBLEPOST]Ofcourse I was being sarcastic, I used /sarcasm in the end, remember?

:D?
Oh! Ooooohhh! Oh, yes! Well I did write something. Just underneath the first 'show'. Also, if I sound angry, then sorry.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
* he wakes up in a similar room*
What's going on? Haave I been here before?
"Hello you are here for testing"
What type of test? I'm not very could at English :/ I'm very good at science though
"Let's call it experimentation. How are you feeling?"
Pretty good actually thanks for asking!
"What do you want to do right now?"
Eat some cake see if there is Internet access here, maybe charge up I hate rubber you see it makes my head go fuzzy!"
(Negative)
"And how does that make you feel?" VERY ANGRY VERY ANGRY!
"Thank you" *collapses and wakes up in his cell!
Fricken rubber walls!
I hope they give me some batteries or something I may eat food but I need power too...
(Well that's me for the night! Maybe his containment might change now you know it makes him feel funny)

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I have Asperger's syndrome, so I find it quite hard to understand what others are feeling. Just saying.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Ooc I hope I rp okay I think I'm a little rusty!
Also I use () for oc ** my speech is just text and others is "" if its more then one person I do "a"hi" a for Adam and then "b"go away!" For Barry just wanted to clear it up :p night!

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Just to let everyone know, I have Asperger's syndrome, so I find it quite hard to understand what others are feeling. Just saying.
(It's hard to do that with text anyway you need to know tones of else you can't interpret correctly!
I may or may not be taking a level English *looks both directions)

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC: I wake up in a bright room. A tannoy sits in the top corner. There is a circular parch of soil in the floor.

A tinny voice rattles out from the tannoy, saying 'Hello, Felix. Do you know where you are?'

'I'd be lying if I said I had a clue in the world,' I say. I act nonchalant, but inside, I'm scared. And angry. If I could find just one loophole in the system, just one way to get out, that would be just... Bliss.

'You are in the experiment chamber. Your assignment is to raise a decommissioned anomaly of your choice from the dead'.

'In English, s'il vous plait?'

'You are to raise a person of your choice from the dead using necromancy'.

'Oh. Oh... Oh, balls.'

'Yes.'

'Um... Okay, then. Right! Okay! I guess I'll go for... Well, I kinda feel bad for... Well, I may or may not have killed my old maths teacher. So, I guess I'll go for him.'

'You have chosen. Bring him in your own time.'

I tense, thinking back to the moment when Mister Peregrine died. The pipe falling. His head breaking with that awful crack. Mister Peregrine falling to the ground, stone dead.

I start to shiver. A sliver of cold shoots down my back. The ground rumbles, and a large lump appears in the middle of it. I see Mister Peregrine's head break through, then his shoulders, his torso, his legs, and his feet. Half of his face has rotted away.

He opens what is left his mouth, trying to speak, but his jawbone promptly falls off. I grimace. Ew.

Okay. Part one complete. I suddenly remember seeing the black stone in my sleeve. I summon the shadows and whisper to the remains of Mister Peregrine 'I'm so sorry.'

The shadows wrap and tie and knot around him. I make a gesture, and the shadows pull taut. Mister Peregrine is torn apart, and the many pieces of his decayed corpse sink back into the soil.

'You have done your part,' the tannoy voice says, 'You can return to your containment chamber now.'

Two muscular men dressed in suits come in through an unseen door, grab me, a shoulder each, and drag me away, all the while I'm weeping softly.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Your's was good dark, but a little short. Paddle's was good as well, but when characters are speaking he should use quotation marks instead of apostrophes. Like this: "Hi" instead of this: 'Hi'

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
*is curled up in his rubber cell*
My head hurts! Please let me out! Pllllleeeeeeassse!
"Sorry we can't do that nor allow it!"the guards say" I'm going to miss my birthday party next month? But but I I :/ -curls up more and waits for the pain In his head to send him asleep!