School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Power:He has the abilty to control electrons and cause electrons to become positive or negative to create electricty.

Electrons are always negative though, how about the ability to control the flow of electrons? I think that would give you what you want.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
If it's not too late:

Name: Felix Dessin
Personality: Talkative, snide and gleefully sadistic. I enjoy scaring the living shit out of my victims before turning their organs to dust.
Power: Necromancy. I can summon shadows to be my weapons, and can raise the dead to do my bidding. Also my left hand is tattooed with symbols that, when activated, can turn things to dust at a touch.
Important events: At age 12, I woke up with a black stone sewn into my sleeve. I transferred it into my favourite suit and used the powers it gave me for my own deeds. At age 13, I broke into the staff room of my school with shadows curling around my hand and looked for my year 7 maths teacher. I didn't want to leave any cuts, so I used my shadows to sever one of the pipes above his head. Crack.
How I got here yadda yadda: I was caught by an undercover worker while on an admittedly illegal nightclub bender.

Reactions: dgdas9

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If it's not too late:

Personality: Talkative, snide and gleefully sadistic. I enjoy scaring the living shit out of my victims before turning their organs to dust.
Power: Necromancy. I can summon shadows to be my weapons, and can raise the dead to do my bidding. Also my left hand is tattooed with symbols that, when activated, can turn things to dust at a touch.
Important events: At age 12, I woke up with a black stone sewn into my sleeve. I transferred it into my favourite suit and used the powers it gave me for my own deeds. At age 13, I broke into the staff room of my school with shadows curling around my hand and looked for my year 7 maths teacher. I didn't want to leave any cuts, so I used my shadows to sever one of the pipes above his head. Crack.
How I got here yadda yadda: I was caught by an undercover worker while on an admittedly illegal nightclub bender.

A bit OP maybe?[DOUBLEPOST=1374430771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Electrons are always negative though, how about the ability to control the flow of electrons? I think that would give you what you want.

Actually, a positive electron does exist, and it is know as a positron.
If he changed all of your electrons to positrons, he would blow up, but would not burn you or anything, just push you back.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Actually, a positive electron does exist, and it is know as a positron.
If he changed all of your electrons to positrons, he would blow up, but would not burn you or anything, just push you back.

I know but I don't think blowing things up was what he was going for with those powers.

Power:He has the abilty to control neturons and electrons and cause electrons.

That looks better, by neturons do you mean neurons or neutrons?

Ghrim28

Jul 29, 2019
Name: John Sparrow-Hawk
Power: Move up to 4 metric tons of weight with his mind
Personality: Intelligent, egotistical, indecisive, witty, hard working
Important Experiences: Family got killed by John before he could control his powers and arm ripped of by powers replaced by a cybernetic limb
How they got to the institution: Murdered family

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, kind've important lol - i'm 2002 xD

Oh derpedy derp derp derp. I guess the monster is 2003 then :p

Name:Zan
Power:He has the abilty to control neturons and electrons and cause electrons.
Personality:excitable he is either extremely happy or extremely sad maybe its something to do with positve and negatives
Important Experiences: He was wondering why his laptop was always running out of power so somehow he made it turn on without being plugged in he then used it it sent a feedback to the closet substation which destroyed it, they traced it back to his house and could not find any equipment to do such a thing.
How they got to the institution:He was captured the next day as they thought it was a attack on the national power grid. The institution took him from the prison to test him.
Edit:is that better?

That's really nice, it's approved provided that he doesn't have the ability to split atoms. That'd be a bit insane.

Bella won't be back for a few more hours. Don't worry, you'll most likely get accepted.

Bella was out biking, it was quite enjoyable and gave me some ideas for the thread.

If it's not too late:

It's cool, but waaaaay OP. Scratch the swaggy tat and it's fine.

I guess I'll scrap the tattooed hand then.

And this is why I should always read ahead :p

Neutrons* can't edit on god damn iPods!

I know, it's a pain. I always hate it when i'm trying to see when someone quoted me, because it won't let my go down to the reply box.

Name: John Sparrow-Hawk
Power: Move up to 4 metric tons of weight with his mind
Personality: Intelligent, egotistical, indecisive, witty, hard working
Important Experiences: Family got killed by John before he could control his powers and arm ripped of by powers replaced by a cybernetic limb
How they got to the institution: Murdered family

So he has telekinesis? Cool.

I'll have your guys's containment stuff and experiments ready in a bit.

Thats a shame :( i have to sleep in a couple of hours :(

Hope you're up for it when you get back :)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
On another note, I have no idea what the hell is up with the OP, the spoilers just do not want to work properly. Hope it doesn't bug anybody...

Anyways, I'm really tired after biking, so i'm going to take a nap. When I wake up, you'll all have experiments.

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
He has the abilty to control neturons and electrons and cause electrons.

UM.. Doesn't my char have that ability?

That's really nice, it's approved provided that he doesn't have the ability to split atoms. That'd be a bit insane.

Again... I'm pretty sure my char can do that.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
UM.. Doesn't my char have that ability?

Again... I'm pretty sure my char can do that.

We already have three characters with mind control, I don't think it'll really matter :p But no splitting of the atoms. That is strictly forbidden! Just because you can doesn't mean you should. But it's good to have bragging rights.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Normally they'll be distracted at my attempt.

That actually sounds pretty cool. I think interaction between all of the mind-trick characters would be awesome. No-one would be able to do anything, but at the same time, everyone would be really defensive.