School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Arzoth comes in looking dirty so I wait outside of the bathroom and when he comes out I grab his hand "follow me!" I run into the attic on one wall is a giant stained glsss window with my family seal "run into it!" I dash into it And stand in a new place "welcome to the air temple above Tibet"

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Arzoth was stunned by the temple. The view was amazing. I look at Zan and and then look back at the temple amazed. "This is amazing! Please show me around." Zan leads Arzoth through the temple showing him all the different rooms. "Zan i am in disbelief. This place is magical." Arzoth leans in to kiss Zan on the cheek. A little while later Arzoth starts to feel tired. Zan leads him to a bed room where they both lay down cuddling. eventually Arzoth passes out from exhaustion.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: That should be in quotes.

IC: "Kidnapping you makes him a friend? You have a very strange definition of that word." Said Nami tightening his grip on Felix.
OOC: I'm much more used to doing a different style of roleplay in which everything I say that isn't in OOC or asterisks is something that my char said. Which means that that entire post (save for the post merge) is text.
IC:
He didn't kidnap me, Nami. I've been with them for a while.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I'm much more used to doing a different style of roleplay in which everything I say that isn't in OOC or asterisks is something that my char said. Which means that that entire post (save for the post merge) is text.
IC:
He didn't kidnap me, Nami. I've been with them for a while.

OOC: *Sigh* very well. Your improper grammar shall forever bug me.

OOC: Weird, this feels like some incredibly awkward UST...

Really? Really? Just... really?

IC: Nami lowered his knife and it dissolved into a cloud of dust and floated away with the wind. He extended his hand to Felix. "Sorry for that rough start. The name's Nami. Pleased to meet you."

Felix took the hand uncertainly and shook it. "So... what's your power? Teleportation, disintegration, or just all around bad-assness?"

Nami shook his head and laughed. "Nothing so simple. Reality bending. If I can see it, I can affect it. That's how it works I think." Will attempted to stand up by using his arm to push himself up then fell back due to his injury. "Oh, I can fix that." Will watched in amazement as the cuts on his arm began to heal. If he had blinked he would have missed it.

"This is truly an amazing gift that you have." Said Will.

"Yes I am aware. But it isn't powerful enough to take down the institution." Said Nami. "The problem is that there are too many facilities that the institution has. I however, have a plan to take them down and remove their power without actually destroying them." Nami pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and showed it to Will and Felix.

It was the quiet days file.

"Apparently the institution received this from an alternate reality. It gave me an idea. If we can get rid of all their weird stuff then they won't have a reason to exist and they won't get any more funding. After that they'll just collapse. I think I can use my reality bending powers to do it. Problem is, I don't have enough juice." He pulled out another file from his pocket. It was another anomaly file. Anomaly 8201. An energy battery. "If I can get my hands on this, then I'll have all the power I need to take down the institution for good."

Last edited:

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Kaladin has been crawling through the walls until he came across what appeared to be a sewer line. I conjure up a large spike hammer and start to pound at it. After 5 mins of beating the rusted metal there was a decent sized hole in which i could crawl through. I conjure a small barrier so that the water would not get on me. Knowing how disgusting this will be, i brace myself as i climb in. Slowly the water separates because of the barrier. Someone must of flushed a toilet because the water began to flow. With the barrier being buoyant it start floating a long the line. "This is the grossest thing i have ever done in my entire life!"

3 hours later. After floating in the sewer lines for a while it eventually came to a small river in which human waste was dumped. "it seems i have gone unnoticed. I have to be careful on where i go. It seems that there are a lot of troops moving about. Kaladin finally made it down stream after about 3-4 hours of floating he was beginning to get exhausted from holding the barrier. I navigated the barrier towards the river bank. After jumping on land and releasing the barrier energy flowed back into me. After walking a few miles and being in a dense forest i stopped to make camp. I gathered some firewood and built a small fire. After 30 mins of searching i found some berries to eat. Kaladin is starving but the berries helped. Not sure what to do now. They are probably looking for me and i'm all alone in this dense forest. i will probably look for a better place to stay for a while in the morning. With that, I lay down next to the fire to keep warm. After 5 mins kaladin passes out from exhaustion.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone said where the institution is? Zeek just asked me and I decided it's in Roswell New Mexico. Unless anybody already said something, that's where it is.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Depending on where its at im gonna have to change kaladin's surroundings :p I assumed that it was close to a forest.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: obvious its not in America. I'm just gonna assume that its in a remote location in Scotland.

Kaladin woke up the next morning, luckily no one had found him. I sat up stretching feeling every bone in his body crack from having to sleep on the ground. I decided its time to get moving. "I need to find a place soon. its not safe here in the woods. im gonna have to find some more food soon." Kaladin packed up little of what he had and began hiking again. Along the way he had picked up some more berries, nuts, and a few apples that would help him get by. With the terrain not being so bad Kaladin was able to walk about 50 miles. in the process he heard helicopters flying around but they never spotted him due to the dense trees. Kaladin eventually stops around 6 pm to rest his sore body.