School For RolePlay

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC:

You split the money evenly between everyone on the roleplay and you can go right ahead.

IC:

I go back into my own body and get up. Everyone but Zan and Lewis looks astounded. I point to the large crevasse in the ground about fifteen feet away.

"Down here!" I shout, running over to it.

"You're not serious..." Aaron says.

"You wanna bet?" I reply, and dive off of the edge like it's a diving board.

WHUMP

"I'm fine, guys!" I yell, "come down!"

WHUMP. Deomi lands. WHUMP. Aaron lands. WHUMP. WHUMP. WHUMP. Zan, Eyri, John. WHUMP. Lewis.

There's a pool of water beside us. I step in, and it swallows me up.

The world turns topsy-turvy, and the ground splits and crumbles.

I clamber out of the unnaturally green grass of the ether. Standing up, I brush the dirt off of my blazer. I take off my glasses and clean them, and spot a scratch. I shriek.

"What?" Deomi says from behind me. I shriek again.

"I SCRATCHED MY GLASSES!" I scream.

"And?" The others ask in unison.

"And? AND?! THESE GLASSES ARE ARMANI! MOTHER FUCKING ARMANI! WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND?! THESE ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE GLASSES YOU CAN BUY! WHERE AM I GOING TO GET THE MONEY FOR THESE, HUH?! HUH?! HERE? THERE?! IN THAT FUCKING TREE?! WE'RE IN THE ETHER, PEOPLE! I'M NOT GOING TO GET NINE HUNDRED POUNDS IN THE MOTHER FUCKING ETHER! CHRIST, GUYS!"

I take a deep breath. Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale...

"Okay, guys, let's find a way out of here!" I say happily.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
" I feel your pain Felix..." I pat him on the back, then freeze, "Felix have you felt different since that thing at the camp? With the hand and all that?" I look nervous even frightened

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ellie
Powers: Conjurer/Alchemist- Elemental Manipulation (earth, fire, water, air), sonic flight, x-ray vision, night vision
Also known as The Nightingale

L: Guys, I've found the place. Its here.
J: How can you tell
L: Look, the ground here is pure black and shiny. Where are the others
Deomi, Will, Zan (carrying Felix) and Aaron run towards me.
A: We are here.
L: Well, here goes
I jump in. In less than a second I land slap bang in the middle of a large grassy plain.

Limbo:
A: I'll go, and I will take Felix
Aaron jumps is, who is followed by will and Deomi. Finnaly, Zan jumps in.

I sit and wait. Zan falls beside me.
L: Zan, ok, where are the others.
Z: They jumped through before, are they not here.
L: Oh god, there are different arrival points as such when exiting Limbo. I'm guessing there at a different one. At least we are together. No listen, I need to attend to something, you can come or stay. I wont be long
Z: I wanna come
I raise my hands and summon a Hyppogryph.
L: Get on
We both climb on and off we fly
Z: Where are we going
L: Wait and see
After flying for a very long time, we approach the large black gates from my memories.
Z: Why the hell are we back at the institution
L: We are here to round up the new anomolies.
We climb off the Hyppogryph and enter the institution. I remember the way instantly. The cells. I remember being in these. Now to find the new people[DOUBLEPOST=1386923917][/DOUBLEPOST]I look into the cells. A brown haired girl is sitting there.
L: Step back
She does. I shatter the glass with my energy balls
L: I'm Lewis, this is Zan, we are getting you out of here. Zan are there any more.
Z: Yep, I got one out, Nathan.
L: Guys follow me.
We run out of the place. I summon another Hyppogryph. Zan, you take Nathan, I'll take the girl
E: My name is Ellie
We fly back to america

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Paddling. You cannot be "In the ether" like you say. To re-iterate what I've said before, it's a weightless, impossible to see (Unless you're a seer), and is simply a substance that pervades everything, unless manipulated to do otherwise. The only reason it stays around earth is that it is attracted by magicians who manipulate it.

I'm going to make a google Doc. for this, to stop the confusion.

And paddling, you really need to add the newer types of magicians to your signature ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1386941521][/DOUBLEPOST]https://docs.google.com/document/d/14pr9-p-6_SwIi6QOD47Dx5piUBrSf48VAipDBhFnyEo/edit?usp=sharing

I already had this written down on my computer, so it was just a matter of uploading it.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid to say that your statement has no meaning anymore. We have been to the Ether and returned. There is no rule on this roleplay saying we cant go to the Ether and if there is we will not go again

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Shock wave please change your character Ellie, Zan has control over water fire earth air, and astral protection (stealing from avatar but less op

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm afraid to say that your statement has no meaning anymore. We have been to the Ether and returned. There is no rule on this roleplay saying we cant go to the Ether and if there is we will not go again
I'm not saying it's a rule of the thread, just that we already discussed the lore and that was part of it. It isn't a place. It's a substance, basically.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Shock wave please change your character Ellie, Zan has control over water fire earth air, and astral protection (stealing from avatar but less op
OOC: Will actually does have control over those four also. And, it is not at all an Avatar ripoff. It's originally a Japanese concept.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Not only Japanese, Whizz. People from India and Pre-Colombian civilizations also had that. And so did the Celtics in Britain, which fought around naked, covered only by a blue, medicinal paint.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Not only Japanese, Whizz. People from India and Pre-Colombian civilizations also had that. And so did the Celtics in Britain, which fought around naked, covered only by a blue, medicinal paint.
OOC: Thanks for the info. Wait, really? Celtics? But I guess it kind of makes sense. That's really most of what was aside from nature.