Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jake Webb

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 19
Your experience with FTB: I've been playing FTB for a little while now. Just recently switched over from tekkit.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I really like automation. Anything I can do to automate things is always a plus.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes. Whenever I am online chances are I am on TS
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never been banned
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes. One of the better looking rule lists I've seen on my hunt for FTB servers
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: jakeman070593
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Definitely. I always love staying up to date on servers that I really enjoy.

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
I already applied on the website, but I thought I aught to post it here, too.

Age (16+ only): 21
Your experience with FTB: A few months.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Technological ones. I'm also fond of towers - not the one block wide ones, that is.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Probably not. I'll definitely talk in the server's chat on Minecraft, though.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: As far as I am aware, no.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Fabhar
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone remember when join us we will give you a starter pack once start on the server!!!

Synnical

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone should check this server out! ! No hostility or cliques. Just people helping people enjoy what Feed the Beast has to offer.

Reactions: siknation

Sakri

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 19
Your experience with FTB: I was an avid Tekkit user, but don't have too much experience with FTB.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I enjoy the whole process of advancing through machines and creating more and more advanced operations and automated projects.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): No
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sakri
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No: Yes

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Our player base has exploded in the last week. We've got a game economy coming online in the coming days. And one thing good we're going to be doing is allowing players to use the in-game currency to buy items from the Sikcraft Store. Just another reason to sign up! We constantly adding new functionality to the server!

MissileMike

Jul 29, 2019
I really like siknation, they are very helpful on the server. All the people are friendly and they helped me as a new player to minecraft, and feed the beast mod.

KingHeinz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys.

Due to the increasing playerbase the admins upgraded the server yesterday.
So come join us.
Its really fun to play along with these guys.
Always at least 10 people online when i am playing.

Hope to see you sone on the Server

johnds5000

Jul 29, 2019
The game, the way it was meant to be played, awesome server! All the items, the right people, and no lag, who could ask for anything more?