Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Solice if plan on getting one soon or even in near future put that in app I will approve it very easy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371522287][/DOUBLEPOST]Lieversmann you been whitelisted!

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
Solice if plan on getting one soon or even in near future put that in app I will approve it very easy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371522287][/DOUBLEPOST]Lieversmann you been whitelisted!

Thank you very much, but it says i haven't been. Did you put an i instead of an L? its LL. Sorry for the trouble mate.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Sik, I don't think we told the nice folks that on SikCraft, we don't just give you a set of stone tools and send you out in the the wild, naked and alone. At SikCraft, all new members get a free set of diamond tools and armor, plus enough food to choke a cow! They can go boldly into the night, fearing nothing! Once you're whitelisted and in game, just swing by our store and get it. It will be deposited in to your inventory in seconds!

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019

Saying that I am would be a lie. I probably won't get a mic till I get a new computer and I have no clue when that might happen, though I doubt it will be soon.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Solice mics not a must for FTB :) Apply already lol Thank you for being so honest[DOUBLEPOST=1371527552][/DOUBLEPOST]SoliceEclipse you been whitelisted

KingHeinz

Jul 29, 2019
Come check out the server. We just started a new map with a new Host and it is working really great.

Really great Community. Hope to see you guys on the server soon.

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,looking for a minecraft server that keeps things interesting and friendly? Then you should definitely come check out this server. Great community great experience. Hope to see some new faces around soon.

Archeron

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):18
Your experience with FTB: none
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: large self sufficient bases
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): absolutely
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: no
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:xxravxx
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No yes

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Did you know that we offer referral bonuses if you invite a friend on the server and they join up? Because we do! And you can get those bonuses more than once.

Ereti

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):21
Your experience with FTB:about a year and a lot of videos on youtube...
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:Complex machines
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:Nope
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No yea
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:HouseSquid
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No yes