S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jax00101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jax00101
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: i want to play on the server with sam123150

Andrew Hughes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Hero4321
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:no
WHY YOU WANT TOO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I want to play on the server with sam123150

ORB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GreyOrb
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I'm looking for a nice FTB server with nice people. Never been in a server before, and I would like to.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic: When I can. I can't always use it, I might wake up people sometimes.

ZeroEchoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZeroEchoz
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: i want to play with sam123150
Do you own a mic? yes
Will you be active on your mic? sometimes

Brandon13696

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kanezmain1
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I wanna find a good FTB server
Do you own a mic? yes
Will you be active on your mic? rarely

DavisEcho4

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, SikNation is a great server community. We have a few close knit groups who are always welcoming of new people. The server is dedicated to the player experience. Minimal lag and few banned items allow you to enjoy all that FTB can provide.
Check us out at siknation.com and apply today.

ItzMyPleasure

Jul 29, 2019
I applied on the siknation website and it says that I am a member when I look at the roster but when I try to connect it says that I am not whitelisted.
Is there there anything that I did wrong or did you guys forget to whitelist me?
btw my ign is ItzMyPleasure

zappgun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zappgun
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: cause i want to play on the minecraft FTB server
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Sure

SlashxmE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlashxmE
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Because it seems like a great server and also I would like to learn more about FTB mod pack.
Do you own a mic? No
Will you be active on your mic? Sadly,no mic :(

I applied on siknation aswell.