S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Great people to learn from here on this server. Lots of experience to tap! Come join us...

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soltar74
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No never.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Looking for an organized group, community.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Not too much, pretty casual and laid back player.

Argaban

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Argaban
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No, I have not.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Looking for a solid group of mature people to enjoy the mod with. Pvp is disabled, which is a plus.
Do you own a mic? I do.
Will you be active on your mic? If there's things to talk about, then of course.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lharoi
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: from what i read on the topic, the server has alot of mature and experienced FTB player, and im extremely new in FTB and would like to learn here for starters, but im not new to minecraft or some of the mods in this modpack
do you own a mic?dont have a mic
Will you be active on your mic? sorry i dont have a mic

oh and i cant seem to register in your website.. it keeps asking me about my COD ID, but i dont have a COD ID and the only box i clicked in the games im applying is minecraft

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Lharoi thanks for coming to check us out. Any fields just put N/A that dont apply to you. Also you have been whitelisted but if you could go to www.siknation.com to join the community as well that would be great. And thank you to all of our great members for all the support. Also we just upgraded the server to 6G of RAM. See you all server side.

MrzPicklez

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
I tried signing up on your forum to post there but never received an email to validate my account, not sure if I had a typo in my email (if you could privately tell me here what the email is to verify if there is a typo or not that woudl be nice) or if it just never came.

Whitelist applications need to include the following:
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Lady_Ceres
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 30
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I am looking for a sstable server to play on, most of the other servers I have tried so far all crash constantly or have unfriendly people. I also really like when I see a server restricting mystcraft as yours does because that is one of the mods that makes the servers crash a lot but when admins control the ages it's usually ok.
Do you own a mic? No
Will you be active on your mic? I do not really enjoy doing voice chatting.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Lady_Ceres you have been whitelisted... also I do not see the application on our site so if you tell me the name that you registered with i can look into it for you. See you server side.

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to all the new folks that are joining us on this server. We're having a blast!

Bama4255

Jul 29, 2019
I've played on this server nonstop for about a week. This server is one of the best servers I've been on. It has great admins who actually listen to what you have to say :eek:(I know right!). It also features a very mature community that helps out new players. (We were all noobs once!) The server uses the expensive gregtech recipes for IC2, which increases the time until endgame, as well as make it more challenging. In terms of server performance, the server runs excellently. There have been few issues with server lag, but they were fixed almost immediately, and when the admins noticed a player had a problem, they helped immediately. The whitelisting process takes a little bit of time, but its well worth it to play on such an amazing server.

WARNING: This server is addicting, and it may lead to sleep deprivation, isolation from the outside world, forgetting to eat, and may lead to a decrease in the yearning to go to Disneyworld (The happiest place on earth)

SIKNATION.COM Guaranteed best community to play Feed The Beast with.

Neurosmith

Jul 29, 2019
This server is hands-down one of the best I've played on. Very little lag, mature players and very friendly admins. Sik nation is a place to call home, I highly recommend it!

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, so many cool things people are coming up with on our server. Some are individual ventures and some are group efforts. Amazing!

dr_bleblo

Jul 29, 2019
I curently play on this server and I think that is is great Ive been playing for about a moth or so and the people on there are quite nice never had any problems with grievers or looters verry mature on the site im cm303 you should come check it out

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got internet after my move. Be nice to get back to my tower of solitude. Great server, folks should definitely come on.

bruggie1

Jul 29, 2019
We are active on PC,XBOX360 and PS3!!!
We are active on multiple games like:
-Mine Craft (FTB)
-Battlefield3.
-Medal of Honor Warfighter.
-Dust 514
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

We have a lot of Admins on every game that are willing to help you when you have problems.
We dont care if you are a great player or suck like me, as long as you have fun its all good!!

If i would have to discribe what Siknation is for me, then i would say its my second family.

SO WANT TO HAVE FUN,IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND BE AMONG FRIENDS?
THEN JOIN US AT www.siknation.com