Roll D20 [Direwolf20 V3][1.4.6][24/7] |Whitelist|Brand New World|20 Slots|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:countryboy2327
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)no
Experience with mods?:bc ic2 n redpower
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope
Any additional information?:good personality
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:none sry

daker41

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daker41
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?:very expienced with bc ic2 and rp2 but i no the other mods very well not great with them but still very good with them
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no not that i am aware of
Any additional information?: nope
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: only thing i got from when i play vanilla
2012-03-05_201228_1626981.jpg

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zicamox
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no.
Experience with mods?: I've been playing tekkit/technic for about 8 months or so, and just got into FTB about early november.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, LazDude2012
Any additional information?:Nope.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I have nothing related to tech mods, but I do have a picture of an old city that a friend and I built some time ago.
kNcwH.jpg

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Timelord_Jax
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes once recently for me (trying) to be funny and joking about "stealing" from a advanced hybrid solar panel that the guy GAVE me acess to and said go ahead and take the power, in fact we shared resources. we just lived in separate houses. which in fact is the reason i'm looking for a new server... and i tihnk i got banned once a while back because they outright banned me for no reason and then again on a tekkit server a year ago. if i have been banned before idk or remember, you might have to do some digging if there were any more, which i doubt since i usually get bored of servers waaay before then.
Experience with mods?: i am experienced very little with Thaumcraft, but i do know a good bit about IC2 and BC, but not to advanced in IC2 and i also am "well versed" in railcraft. and some of the mods in direwolfs pack (if i can remember them) i am a bit unfamiliar with.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nobody, yet.
Any additional information?: Um... i can mine allot with a few turtle and a crapton of torches... resources for days.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: well.. i really haven't/don't take pictures since I'm to lazy to press f2... but i can make nice bridges. or walls. or cave houses, i make great cave houses.

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nsxlongshot
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) nope
Experience with mods?: played with them for about 2 months
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope
Any additional information?:nope
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:none on my new computer

Eliwood

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eliwood75
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Well, it was more due to a misunderstanding than anything. Apparently there was a backside to the rules but it was covered up with bedrock, so... yeah.
Experience with mods?: Plenty of experience with all major mods, except maybe thaumcraft. I'm especially good with redpower and Computercraft.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Can't say that I do.
Any additional information?: Not really.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I never really bothered taking pictures, since I'm not very proud of any one thing I've built except for a giant automated "logistics" system made without logistic pipes. Took forever.

Snix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Snix
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, apparently my skin wasn't medieval enough for them.
Experience with mods?: I know more than the average mindcracker. If that means much.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nein
Any additional information?: I came for the dnd reference.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't take pictures/videos

warzone_00

Jul 29, 2019
Roll D20

the modpack has been updated to DireWolf20 V4

Server IP: 198.8.90.242

Brand New Direwolf20 mod pack server. Limited Slots Available. Apply to be Whitelist.

Rules:
1. Don't Grief
2. Be Friendly
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits

Application:
IGN:warcraftfan
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)no
Experience with mods?:red power, build craft, ee3,
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):no
Any additional information?:I am very nice/polite and never steal would love to be in a good comunety
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:
have none. (would like to have some)
If you are added i will send you a pm.

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Qwertz1122
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: Been playing with mods since early 2011. (7/10)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: I find FTB the best modpack out there, and I am looking for a server with an active community and fair staff/admins.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None, sorry.

warzone_00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: warcraftfan
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: a lot of them
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: I would love to be on a server with nice people
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: cant take pics/vids :(

If you are added i will send you a pm.[/quote]

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Quickster306
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope.
Experience with mods?: I've seen all up to date videos of Direwolf20 and I've been playing the pack for 2 months.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: I'm a very tchnical guy.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: http://i.imgur.com/KtxJZ.jpg A nice little spawn for a server, nothing to big.

Gelock4285

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gelock532
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)I don't think so. No.
Experience with mods?:I've played Tekkit and Ftb i know something about IC and RP and TC and some other mods i'm learning right now.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No one yet...
Any additional information?:I love FTB and i play like 3-4 hours a day.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: No i'm sorry.
And i'm sorry for my bad English because i'm from Germany. Thx.

Lemmypemmy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lemmypemmy
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Yes, since release Technic pack. Played ftb since Mindcrackpack release.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, not yet ;)
Any additional information?: I dont have a mic, I speak Englisch, Dutch and German. I like playing with other people. I played minecraft since my friend has shown me the game, that was aroud the halloween update (the alpha one) and was within 3 minutes in love with the game. I like making jokes. I don't rage at things, usually. I will be an active member with around 2 hours normal and up to 4 hours in the weekend. I would love to play on this server.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I'm sorry, i can't record videos because it laggs me out. Not that good pc :/. Gonna get a new one on my B-Day. But here a picture of something i made a long time ago.
images

I often prefer to build underground, because its easy to expand if you need more room, and i can make top-secret plans to destroy the world with nuclear weapons Ehhhh.... i ment nice weather right? (jk)

I hope i get accepted, im searching for a fun server, not realy found any good ones yet.