Roll D20 [Direwolf20 V3][1.4.6][24/7] |Whitelist|Brand New World|20 Slots|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: goldern
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, Corrupt admin
Experience with mods?: 2 years
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Hmm, no :p
Any additional information?: I'm brazilian but i know how to speak english a bit and i like to play FTB online inside a great community of people, also i like to mine and build complex machines to do my job for me, i think turtles aren't good enough if the server is balanced, as there are better way of doing so, and frames, they're a bit hard to get but when it's done it does a great role in many aspects, i like elevators and flying miner spaceship, they're awesome.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:
5yg5qr.jpg

mjmac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mjmac85
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)No
Experience with mods?:Yes Tekkit
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No
Any additional information?:Really looking for a small community to call home and have the chance to learn more about FTB!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:Don't take pictures of my builds.

Neku Sakuraba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iCrow17
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope, I have never get banned from a server. Even if i get banned, it was just a misunderstanding by the admin/mods.
Experience with mods?: Yes I have played tekkit,technic, feed the beast and now direwolf.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):Nope no one yet
Any additional information?:I have played it since direwolf20 pack came out XD it was loads of fun.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I have created pixel arts and stuff but I have lost the links to the pictures.

smurf925

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:smurf925
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Have been playing FTB for a few months now. Still a little inexperienced with some of the mods however.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?:Typically play once a day. Mostly late at night after work. Looking for a fun server to join.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None. Typically don't take screenshots.

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Highlanderdk
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) once for mining under someone's plot some the person did not and had not told is was his
Experience with mods?: had problem for time ago with getting FTB mods work so i tried BTW. but i have little experience with ic2 and termal expancion
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): none
Any additional information?: i take many short breaks at day and it is random when i will be on, for i got school
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: lost my pictures of my creations when got new computer, but it is not importen

Amorth92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amorth92
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Haven't played on any servers, only on private servers with friends.
Experience with mods?: I have experiance with all the major mods in the dw20 pack, I also know some Forth but still learning it.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope
Any additional information?: I will play quite abit since I don't have a job or school at the moment
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I have restarted my computer and forgot to back-up my screenshots :/

DeejayArroba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeejayArroba
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No. Dont play on servers too much.
Experience with mods?: Yes. IC2, BC, ThermalExpansion, EE3, Forestry and ComputerCraft
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not yet
Any additional information?: I play FTB all day long :)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None :/

Skagvard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skagvard
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No, i'm a good boy =)
Experience with mods?: Alot, dont even wanna think about it ^^
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope, trying to find a new server to play on, and perhaps get to know some new people.
Any additional information?: Great guy, hate floating trees -.-
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not a big fan of taking pictures of what i've built, but several things.

Dark721

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark721
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope can't say I have.
Experience with mods?: 2 years using most of these mods
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: Trans-gender, and play when ever I feel like playing till i find work
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Most servers I'v been on died so no pictures but I do like doing large external builds if i can find someone to help with the interior.

Jonsson89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonsson89
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: Played tekkit when it came out then i started with FTB so i have played for a long time.
Any additional information?: Just a normal school boy that are searching for a lovly server to be on.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Have not thought about recording my builds.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luca2849
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, because the I killed someone and the owner just plain didn't like me because i kept bugging him
Experience with mods?: Ive played with mods since IC for 1.7.3
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, Im just looking for a fun server
Any additional information?: Ive ben playing minecraft for about a year and a half
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I made a pretty cool castle but i went to a mystcraft world without a book

ProllyD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProllyD
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) never
Experience with mods?: yeah, played a lot
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope, not yet
Any additional information?: I love FTB
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: none

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:flatbutter
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) : no
Experience with mods?: I'm pretty good with RedPower and Computercraft, also I've been playing tekkit and direwolf20 SP modpack.
Any additional information?: So.. I'm 17 years old, i love programming in Java and C (also python because I'm learning it in school), learned LUA because it's the programming language that's used in computercraft.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:I dont have pictures. :(