Roll D20 [Direwolf20 V3][1.4.6][24/7] |Whitelist|Brand New World|20 Slots|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Amorth92

Jul 29, 2019
yeah don't go to miner yet,
I did and I can't get on the server because I constantly crash when I try to join the server. :(

cooldude100ca

Jul 29, 2019
Hour and a half left till I'm done work then a half hour drive home and I'll fix the server issue and add a couple more players. And just so you guys know. If you got get a private message from me within 24hours of your post you probably are not getting in. I will not reply to any inquiries about whether you got in or not.

MineGlitcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MineGlitcher
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No I have never been banned from a server.
Experience with mods?: A lot with the equivalent exchange, buildcraft, industrialcraft and portal.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No one but hoping to find new friends.
Any additional information?: I hope I could enter this server and enjoy it.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Sorry, None.

I_is_Stupid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: I_is_Stupid
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: I've played on Tekkit for a few months so I know most of the mods
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I heard about the DW20 pack and have been looking for a decent server for the past week and I'm hoping this is the server for me :D
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not really.[DOUBLEPOST=1357770657][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: I_is_Stupid
Experience with mods?: I've played on Tekkit for a few months so I know most of the mods
Any additional information?: I heard about the DW20 pack and have been looking for a decent server for the past week and I'm hoping this is the server for me :D
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not really.

secondthought

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thebeatles8371
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?:about two years, and a bit of coding
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: I used to be a server admin
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miroku2235
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Direwolf pack, Mystcraft, Tekkit/Technic
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I'm into D20 RPGs, Battletech, etc
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None atm

Follay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Follay
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, due to admin abuse I griefed the admins house and got banned the following day. Quite worth the reaction =) Considering he raided peoples chest and turned everyone against eachother
Experience with mods?: I am rather experienced with most of the mods, except for things like thaumcraft and those other uncommon mods. I have some skill with computercraft and I am started to really get into it
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, but that could change :D
Any additional information?: I've admined and Moderated many servers, and I was in the run for moderator on the "FiveKingdoms" tekkit server if you had ever heard of it, I also like building dwarven homes =) I love Lotro and the recent movie "The Hobbit" has refueled my passion and ideas for dwarven cave buildings and above ground builds
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: N/A I dont know my main screenshot key =/

Drizak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drizak
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope :D
Experience with mods?: First mod I tried was IC back in beta 1.5.. now i'm totally addicted! I prefer tech mods the most, but I also like thaumcraft and/or other magic mods =)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not yet!
Any additional information?: Long time mod player.. tech-mod-lover.. nothing else to say i guess :p
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Inside the spoiler! =)
A sorting system (RP2) i just built
uPuJS.png
My ex-project: A massive mobile fortress using RP2-Frames (yeah, im a RP2 addict :p)
Sadly it never got finished =( the world got corrupted
w9GYc.jpg
The engine room for the ship​
dsv1I.png
A city I made for a PvP Server, vanilla, but it counts right? xD​
0UFWT.jpg
cGd1l.jpg

adancingfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: adancingfish
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?): Nope never
Experience with mods?: Lots i know practically everything behind the DW20 mod pack lots of experience
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no but im trying to find a good server for me and some of my friends
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: dont have any pictures all of my worlds got deleted when updating the mod pack :(

Ret

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ret311
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope :) I'm clean
Experience with mods?: Can't play vanilla anymore -.-
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not that I know of
Any additional information?: I'm a youtuber looking to do SMP Let's Play with a nice community
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: my youtube account youtube.com/evan311ret.. I dont really have pics. most of the vids on that channel are from the TerraFirmaCraft mod though so not too much built. There's a nice Tropicraft bungalo in my latest tropicraft season.

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Chortnee
Experience with mods?: Been following direwolf for a long time and using all the mods he would showoff
Any additional information?: Been trying to find a newish direwolf20 server to start out on, help grow, and would love to join :)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Don't have any sorry

Michael McDougall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AMATiiC
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Intermediate
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I am community oriented
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not right now

Troker5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stealursole
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)No, I have never been banned from a sever before
Experience with mods?:Ic2,Bc,Rp2,and now learning computercraft (watching tutorials)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No
Any additional information?:I'm not a builder mostly trying to get some items ,get started with a quarry and some geothermal energy generation.

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kristoffer55
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Only once, its was on a minigame server, i was teamkilling i did not know what to do :/
Experience with mods?: I bee playing with mods since BETA 1.8.1 so a long time :)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope, i'am new
Any additional information?: I will be an active player, be nice to people and i like playing SMP because i'am borred in SSP
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I dont take screenshots normaly :/

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kristoffer55
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Only once, its was on a minigame server, i was teamkilling i did not know what to do :/
Experience with mods?: I bee playing with mods since BETA 1.8.1 so a long time :)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope, i'am new
Any additional information?: I will be an active player, be nice to people and i like playing SMP because i'am borred in SSP
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I dont take screenshots normaly :/

I'm just curious, why do you lie about your age soo much? You might want to add that you got banned on my server about a week ago also.

Reactions: luca2849

Natoes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Natoes
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) once but because i played herobrine prank and the dude over reacted.
Experience with mods?: im a wiz with thaumcraft
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no no one yet
Any additional information?: i love help build up servers and i love to help people out th best i can