Roll D20 [Direwolf20 V3][1.4.6][24/7] |Whitelist|Brand New World|20 Slots|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HateMeh
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?: Ic2, gregtech
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):
Any additional information?:I like tinkering with redstone, I tinker with making mods in my spare time (currently working on a project recreating the mechanics of this game). Also i'm in uni and have plenty of spare time.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Its a mod i made in beta

Kiloth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiloth44
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) i have never been banned.
Experience with mods?: i usually with the FTB pack and i know plenty about the mods.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: i love playing minecraft and do a lot of building and machine working stuff.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: i dont record or take pics often, so i have none. sorry.

Jaarl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaarl
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I have not
Experience with mods?: Not very much, but I am excited about getting started with FTB
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I do not
Any additional information?: Im a happy guy and I like to play minecraft but do not have anyone to enjoy the game with , thus limiting my pleasure in the game
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I do not have any pictures of any of my builds , sorry :(

johnny_funtime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: johnny_funtime
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I have not
Experience with mods?: Plenty of experience with bits and pieces of mods threw single player
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I do not
Any additional information?: Just looking for a fun mature server to play with people and or help when i can.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: n/a

Puds22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puds22
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) N/A
Experience with mods?: many of the mods in the modpack. Mainly redpower, ic2, bc2, forestry, computercraft, railcraft, mystcraft
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not yet, but willing to make new friends
Any additional information?: I will play whenever I possible can, and will help contribute to community builds. I will also help out newcomers once I have myself sorted.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I have built a mining turtle quarry, lava transfer from the nether, peat farm, sorting system, and a town sign. Unfortunately I do not take pictures of what I build as I don,t feel the need to

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TGNrocks
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never
Experience with mods?:played lots of tekkit and twight forest
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No one
Any additional information?:Im looking for nice ftb server to play on and most of all make new freinds and conqcer ftb mods

Gotissues

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: got1ssues
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: n/a
Experience with mods?: yes plenty. tekkit/ftb
Do you know someone on our server? : n/a
Any additional information?: living outside of usa makes it hard to find a server in which i dont time out every ten seconds

Gpeck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gpeck22
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope!
Experience with mods?: A tad. Very good at catching on.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: Just started playing minecraft about a week ago and would like a nice community to build in so it doesnt get wrecked after all my work.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Have built a few decent things but nothing that i was so impressed with that i snapped a pic.

ranger0213

Jul 29, 2019
Roll D20

the modpack has been updated to DireWolf20 V4

Server IP: 198.8.90.242

Brand New Direwolf20 mod pack server. Limited Slots Available. Apply to be Whitelist.

Rules:
1. Don't Grief
2. Be Friendly
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits

Application:
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)
Experience with mods?:
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:

If you are added i will send you a pm.

ranger0213

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ranger0213
Have you ever been banned from a server?:(if sow how?) No
Experienced with mods?: yes
Do you know someone on our server?(if so, who?): no but I would like to make new friends
Any additional information?: run an universal electricity server for my friends
Pictures/Videos of some you've built: sorry don't have any saved on this computer

Retro_Tech

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thomas1017
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No I haven't.
Experience with mods?: A few mods but the ones I've tried I'm good with. Specifically IC2.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope.
Any additional information?: I mainly play FTB every other week
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't record pictures or videos.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Kronza_
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: Yes, though I usually play Mindcrack, I'm intrested in trying the DW20. I like IC2 and Buildcraft the most, I'm trying to get into the Thaumcraft groove.
Do you know someone on our server? No.
Any additional information?: Me and my friend OnlyAverageGamer have plans on starting our new FTB Lets play on a server, so were applying to join you guys!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Well, I'm too lazy to upload the 3rd episode, but I can build, take my word ;P, and thats what AverageGamer is for.

OnlyAverageGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OnlyAverageGamer
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: IC2, EE, RP2, ComputerCraft, GregTech, Buildcraft, and Thaumcraft.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, I plan to though.
Any additional information?: http://www.youtube.com/user/SirOnlyAverageGamer

GameSlasher13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GameSlasher13
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No i only play by the rules
Experience with mods?: All Of them in the ModPack
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no but i plan to
Any additional information?: I Love to create big builds with unusuall objectives and perposes but working with people always proves to be fun

zalaad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zalaad
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: I've never been baned
Experience with mods?: have played with tekkit for a time before FTB and been watching many of DW20 videos so i think i know my way with almost all the mods.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No i don't but would be happy to.
Any additional information?: I've made a new skype that i won't hesitate to add peps that want to talk.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Thats not how i roll.

PumpkinToys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PumpkinToys
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No i havent
Experience with mods?: Watched direwolf20 for about a year and played about 5 months with the mods.
Do you know someone on our server? No i dont
Any additional information?: Im here because im looking for a whitelisted server with all theese cool mods,
i find it much more entertaining when you are playing online than singleplayer.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Sorry, have none, im not a good builder even toh im trying :/

skstout1998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:skstout1998
Country:Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)nope
Experience with mods?:yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):no
Any additional information?:i love helping people with minecraft it would be an honor to join your server
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:Nope srry

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lupton4
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:no
Experience with mods?: All of them
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no i do not
Any additional information?: played modded minecraft for a little over 2 years now.. have been following direowlf20 for 4 seasons
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: don't really take pictures or videos i just play

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RacoonCitizen
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Have not been banned from a server.
Experience with mods?: Yes, the most of FTB
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I'm very active player and very friendly :D
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None, Sorry.

Feliseda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feliseda
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, I am almost always a Mod on my friends servers, and I have banned myself just to see if I could.
Experience with mods?: I have played tekkit, Feed the Beast, and at one time installed configured and played over 50 mods into a regular minecraft, Hosted a Bukkit server, installed and configured the mods myself.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I don't know, I don't know who all is on your server.
Any additional information?: I'm fun outgoing, love to build, good personality.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have any, Can't use mose video recorders on my computer, and I never remember to take screenshots.