Roll D20 [Direwolf20 V3][1.4.6][24/7] |Whitelist|Brand New World|20 Slots|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

cooldude100ca

Jul 29, 2019
Roll D20

the modpack has been updated to DireWolf20 V4

Server IP: 198.8.90.242

Brand New Direwolf20 mod pack server. Limited Slots Available. Apply to be Whitelist.

Rules:
1. Don't Grief
2. Be Friendly
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits

Application:
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)
Experience with mods?:
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):
Any additional information?:
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:

If you are added i will send you a pm.

PirateCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PirateCoffee
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Have not been banned from a server.
Experience with mods?: A pretty good amount with Redpower, IC2 & Builcraft. =)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I've been looking for a perfect direwolf server for a while, seem's like i've hit the jackpot and found it.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None, Sorry.

Agore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: agore6
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Been following and playing along with Direwolf20's LP since season 3
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I've moderated on a server called Industrial Gaming (it doesn't exist anymore).
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Got a new computer and didn't transfer any screenshots over.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luca2849
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, because the I killed someone and the owner just plain didn't like me because i kept bugging him
Experience with mods?: Ive played with mods since IC for 1.7.3
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, Im just looking for a fun server
Any additional information?: Ive ben playing minecraft for about a year and a half
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I made a pretty cool castle but i went to a mystcraft world without a book

Hope i get in! :D

Josh_Spurgeon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: josh_spurgeon
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I have not.
Experience with mods?: Played a fair ammount of Tekkit, and have done a bit of FTB since it launched.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope.
Any additional information?: As a longtime tabletop gamer, the server name made me laugh. (I sincerely hope it was intended, otherwise I'm far too nerdy. :p)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have any. I like to think I'm a decent builder aesteticly, but my builds are all on previous servers, most will have closed, had map resets, or been torn down (towny servers). I don't do LPs, so have never had reason to record my builds.

LazDude2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LazDude2012
Have you ever been banned from a server before: Nope.
Experience with mods: Longtime modded player, founder of the JohnSmith Technician's Remix texture pack.
Do you know someone on our server: No.
Any Additional information? The server name is bloody brilliant.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I usually don't keep those around, but I have pics of my standard starter house for you. http://imgur.com/a/3qSrp
**EDIT: I really hope to be more ambitious on this server, hopefully carving up some mountains ino an epic base. I generally wing it on builds like that, but it'll be screenshot/server ad-worthy. :)

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Catfather12
Experience with mods?: SSP on FTB and technic before that
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: Looking for a good group to work together. I enjoy coop gaming
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: haven't taken any pictures, I like to minimize artificial structures and incorporate the "natural" geography to my builds (large underground rooms, etc).

Rusty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Capt_Rusty
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope
Experience with mods?: Most mods on the Dire pack except thaumcraft I know some stuff but not all. i have never used MFFS but I would like to learn :D
Any additional information?: I would love to play with some random people start fresh never played FTB multiplayer so looking foward to finding a nice server
and this one looks cool :D
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Sorry no.

graystan21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : graystan21
Have you ever been banned from a server?: (if so how?) Never have been banned
Experience with mods: Pretty comfortable with all mods besides computer craft and the bee breeding aspect to forestry. Really enjoy thaumcraft research.
Do you know someone on the server?: I know no one, happy to meet new people.
Any additional information?: Looking for a nice server with helpful players.
Pictures/Videos of something you built: http://i.imgur.com/gsard.jpg (This is one of my nordic builds that i photoshopped a little)

dontdiehard1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dontdiehard
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?:a lot
Do you know someone on our server? nope but i whant to
Any additional information?:i love mods and would record for youtube
Pictures/Videos of something you've built i dont take pics so sorry but will record soon hope to do it on your sever

katistrofik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tandresh
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I have not!
Experience with mods?: Fairly extensive. I've been playing FTB since it went public.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not yet, but I hope to meet some nice people.
Any additional information?: My MC friend quit, so I'm looking to join a fun community and contribute.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None that I've kept, sorry.

SNake575

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: snake575
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No Never been band
Experience with mods?: reasonable amount of experience with all the mods
Do you know someone on our server?: No
Any additional information?: None
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None Sorry

Yopu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yopu
Experience with mods?: Extensive ComputerCraft experience. Knowledge of most mods. Decent experience with Redpower/Forth.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): N/A
Any additional information?: Looking for a new server after the last one up and disappeared.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Here are some pictures of a tekkit solar factory I made back in the day.

thenoobtube

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thenoobtube
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: i say about expert
Any additional information?: im a streamer
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:look at my stream twitch.tv/thenoobtube

talon685

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Talon685
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Not to my knowledge
Experience with mods?: I've been playing tekkit for almost a year now, switched over recently. I have yet to touch Factorization but I can get around in pretty much any other mod.
Any additional information?: I love working in a community, really brings out the best of modded minecraft.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None yet

Iamsensi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sorry dont have an ign, steam is sensimillast and the same on reddit
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)No
Experience with mods?: some with FTB a lot with tekkit
Any additional information?: I am a 16 year old youtube who is looking for a good and fun community
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: http://imgur.com/a/63vfN

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Matterbound
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No sir!
Experience with mods?: I have been playing Minecraft since In-Dev, so I'm pretty experienced in that regard. I started using major mods when the Technic Pack originally came out. I still remember downloading it and having a blast! Unfortunately, the Technic Pack and Tekkit don't have the best support or community nowadays, so I've decided to switch to FTB. So far I like what I see! I'm familiar with most mods that are in the FTB packs and can provide help to people as they need it.
Do you know someone on our server?: Nope.
Any additional information?: I usually prefer to use my real-life name when being addressed, which is Mike. On the flipside, I also like to use other people's real names as well. To me it feels more personal and friendly. I'm quite laid back but I know when enough is enough. Contrary to popular belief, I am able to activate "hardass mode" when need be.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Sorry, I don't usually take screenshots.

RedBlaze

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mklizard641
Experience with mods?: Mainly since FTB was released
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Not yet
Any additional information?: Play minecrack almost all the time, online late at night most of the time.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't tend to be "extravagant" I normally try to preserve landscape by building inside hills or underground. But sorry, no pictures.

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Footykid3
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never http://www.mcbans.com/player/footykid3
Experience with mods?: Tons have been playing tekkit since 2011 which has many of the same mods as FTB. So I know tons about each mod and I've been watching Direwolf20 for six months. Im very good with turtles.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No one yet!
Any additional information?: I play for about three hours a day! and I love FTB !
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: none :/