Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I love Fallout :D Any news on when server will be up? Btw my skype's sam.clarke544if you need me.
Heard it'll be up this weekend. But i'm not sure about if we should start to build now, as there will be big worldgen changes with mods being updated for 1.5 and EBXL 4. (and tons of new stuff and blocks to build with)

evryone should remember what i said about time era:

I don't like the time period idea. All the different places in the server should have different RPs and so, different architectures, and eventually technologies. If we set a time period, we'll build almost evrything according to the time period, and evetually some older buildings, either ruined, or renovated, so they will add to the RP history of the server, but "future" builds will be impossible. And i want to build spaceships, futuristic cities, and a space station in a void mystage. So i think having diversity on the server is the most important.

So if you want a 50' style city, build it, but we should be able to build in the style we want for each city.

Seb677

Jul 29, 2019
Heard it'll be up this weekend. But i'm not sure about if we should start to build now, as there will be big worldgen changes with mods being updated for 1.5 and EBXL 4. (and tons of new stuff and blocks to build with)

evryone should remember what i said about time era:

So if you want a 50' style city, build it, but we should be able to build in the style we want for each city.

In reference to the time era thing, I think if we end up living in a city, it should all be the same style. Otherwise, it just looks odd and unnatural. But if you're on your own, do yo own groovethang, gurrl.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
In reference to the time era thing, I think if we end up living in a city, it should all be the same style. Otherwise, it just looks odd and unnatural. But if you're on your own, do yo own groovethang, gurrl.
Yes, a city have to be all in the same style, but others cities can be in different styles. I think you just didn't understand what i said.
Bought the server, it will be open to all whitelisted individuals by theweekendtime 1.5 is out sometime soon.
Great...

About the configs :

When the config will be choosen/re-made? If it have already be done, wich have been choosen?

And i've seen on the poll page that there is now more players for the hard config than the easy one... We're winning !

D

Deleted member 42074

You all should have received a message containing the IP to the server.
Yes, a city have to be all in the same style, but others cities can be in different styles. I think you just didn't understand what i said.

Great...

About the configs :

When the config will be choosen/re-made? If it have already be done, wich have been choosen?

And i've seen on the poll page that there is now more players for the hard config than the easy one... We're winning !
Yes, personally I am glad with this result. We are running your config, because me like it. :3
We still need to think of a name for the server, a name for our country and a time era. Oh, and did I forget to mention we must build the admin city?

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect. Is the server running on Ultimate 1.0.1? (with all the outdated stuff and a extremely crashy mystcraft)

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Bollocks, missed out on the applications. I wish all best to the server and those who got accepted though, this should be a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 42074

Bollocks, missed out on the applications. I wish all best to the server and those who got accepted though, this should be a lot of fun.
Applications will be open again in a little while.
Apparently I'm not whitelisted, would you mind adding me so I can start farming for resources?
Should be sorted now.
Apparently I'm not whitelisted, would you mind adding me so I can start farming for resources?
Done.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect. Is the server running on Ultimate 1.0.1? (with all the outdated stuff and a extremely crashy mystcraft)
If it does, it needs a quick update to 1.0.2. Evrything is outdated in 1.0.1, and using mystcraft will crash the server.

And if it's updated, you'll need to add something like this on the first post :

Server is on Ultimate 1.0.2

To update, there is, under the Maps tab, a box with "recommended" in. Set it to 1.0.2.

D

Deleted member 42074

If it does, it needs a quick update to 1.0.2. Evrything is outdated in 1.0.1, and using mystcraft will crash the server.

And if it's updated, you'll need to add something like this on the first post :

Server is on Ultimate 1.0.2

To update, there is, under the Maps tab, a box with "recommended" in. Set it to 1.0.2.
Working on it now, didn't know there was an update.

D

Deleted member 42074

Would many of you mind playing on 1.0.1 until I can manage 1.0.2? Hosting company is being a pain as I thought they might be.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Would many of you mind playing on 1.0.1 until I can manage 1.0.2? Hosting company is being a pain as I thought they might be.

Do yourself a favor and get a hosting provider where you have full control of the server. It's going to save you a lot of headaches in the long run.