Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't thinking about iron, but seriously? You're talking about getting to the end that early?
Going into the end and beating the dragon is a one-time per whole server thing. From experience this happens at most 3-5 days after the server goes online. Fastest I've seen someone do it is 1.5 days, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to get there faster if you focus on it. After the dragon is killed, you can get infinite enderpearls trivially with a 2 high ceiling and a stack of athames, even without building any sort of elaborate trap. EE or not, I will always consider enderpearls to be easily farmable and available in virtually unlimited quantities.

If you still consider pearls rare, I will gladly exchange them to you for other to you similarly rare stuff.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Going into the end and beating the dragon is a one-time per whole server thing. From experience this happens at most 3-5 days after the server goes online. Fastest I've seen someone do it is 1.5 days, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to get there faster if you focus on it. After the dragon is killed, you can get infinite enderpearls trivially with a 2 high ceiling and a stack of athames, even without building any sort of elaborate trap. EE or not, I will always consider enderpearls to be easily farmable and available in virtually unlimited quantities.

If you still consider pearls rare, I will gladly exchange them to you for other to you similarly rare stuff.

With some luck and the good pages, a mystcraft end age can be made even faster than that.

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
I think a company should get into post/mail systems and that kind of thing- with a postal service/forestry messages- maybe with a rail link?

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
How will chat be controlled? Will it be area-limited- maybe a few chunks, to keep in with RP style, or will it be the standard server-wide?

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019

You dont have to even kill the Ender Dragon. Have you not seen the Mindcrack FTB stuff? They just went in pillared away and set up a farm

D

Deleted member 42074

There will be a RP channel (local chat) and global chat (server wide). Also, I am considering enabling the hard recipe for macerators. I personally prefer hard to 'easy'.[DOUBLEPOST=1367344541][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think a company should get into post/mail systems and that kind of thing- with a postal service/forestry messages- maybe with a rail link?
Messengers!

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
There will be a RP channel (local chat) and global chat (server wide). Also, I am considering enabling the hard recipe for macerators. I personally prefer hard to 'easy'.[DOUBLEPOST=1367344541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Messengers!
Me too, but it isn't the most popular thing on config. Can add it to mine if you want.

And what we do for the pulveriser? I add diamonds in it too? (i can)

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
Messengers!

Carrier Creepers! Like carrier pigeons but more explosive!

D

Deleted member 42074

Me too, but it isn't the most popular thing on config. Can add it to mine if you want.

And what we do for the pulveriser? I add diamonds in it too? (i can)
The pulveriser gives you 1 dust for every unit of the material as far as my experience goes, so keep it easy for now. Also, for what it's worth, I think enabling the mass fabricator is okay. I never thought it was cheap by any means.

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
The pulveriser gives you 1 dust for every unit of the material as far as my experience goes, so keep it easy for now. Also, for what it's worth, I think enabling the mass fabricator is okay. I never thought it was cheap by any means.

The pulveriser works in the exact same way as the macerator. Two dusts.

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
Yup! Except with Gregtech enabled you get gem dusts from ore, which require an implosion compressor to turn into gems.

D

Deleted member 42074

Yup! Except with Gregtech enabled you get gem dusts from ore, which require an implosion compressor to turn into gems.
I assume this is from pulverisers, if this is the case, I think we can be lenient and make it an easy recipe.[DOUBLEPOST=1367347168][/DOUBLEPOST]How about... Dystopian semi-oppressive government for a roleplay idea? :D While we build admin buildings and develop plugin infrastructure we can arrange our backdrop of history.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
The pulverizer works exactly the same as the macerator. Both will give you two dusts per ore block, and both will give you gem dust (not actual gems) from gem ore blocks. However, the pulverizer has an additional chance to give you an extra dust from some ores, e.g. extra gold from copper. Therefore, considering only yield, the pulverizer is better than the macerator. If you have hard macerators, definitely make hard pulverizers too as otherwise there is little reason to build a macerator at all.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Semi-opressive government is a good idea.
The problem is, I am going to still have to find a way to insert my L4D character into Minecraft.
Maybe a crazy-ass portal, and I'm stranded in this new dimension?

Also, by tommorow I'll upload pictures of my building world, where I have The Hub.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Messengers!
Well, then I declare it hardified! Duplicating your yield is worth some diamonds if you ask me.
Macerator and pulveriser reciepes hardified (+diamonds).

I didn't expected to change this as it's not a really popular change (but i find it better this way), but we'll sell macerators anyways, so you will be able to save your diamonds, for some ICs. And it also enable the alternate Gregtech reciepes, with the steel-tungsten (wich isn't tungstensteel) macerator.

You can still get the gems as gems if you don't macerate the gems ores (and you will most of time, as quarries don't silk-touch blocks, and we don't have often a silk touch pick or a rockcutter).

New config here :[DOUBLEPOST=1367348913][/DOUBLEPOST]
I assume this is from pulverisers, if this is the case, I think we can be lenient and make it an easy recipe.[DOUBLEPOST=1367347168][/DOUBLEPOST]How about... Dystopian semi-oppressive government for a roleplay idea? :D While we build admin buildings and develop plugin infrastructure we can arrange our backdrop of history.
Ooh yeah- that would be great! Yay for semi-opression!
Semi-opressive government is a good idea.
The problem is, I am going to still have to find a way to insert my L4D character into Minecraft.
Maybe a crazy-ass portal, and I'm stranded in this new dimension?

Also, by tommorow I'll upload pictures of my building world, where I have The Hub.

I'm for full oppression, and propaganda. Let's get things done 1940's style.

Attachments

• Config.zip
    214.6 KB · Views: 46