Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
Wait... Will the "starting buildings" be made in creative mode or survival? On a no-cheat server (read: almost all servers), i'd like to have the admin buildings made legitimately too. Eventually, at the start of the server, everyone work together for building the administration buildings, some roads and everything which is needed, then we implement the full economy system.
I agree with this, all building should be built legit.

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
Wait... Will the "starting buildings" be made in creative mode or survival? On a no-cheat server (read: almost all servers), i'd like to have the admin buildings made legitimately too. Eventually, at the start of the server, evryone work together for building the administration buildings, some roads and evrything wich is needed, then we implement the full economy system.

I agree with this too- starting buildings legit.

D

Deleted member 42074

Wait... Will the "starting buildings" be made in creative mode or survival? On a no-cheat server (read: almost all servers), i'd like to have the admin buildings made legitimately too. Eventually, at the start of the server, evryone work together for building the administration buildings, some roads and evrything wich is needed, then we implement the full economy system.
I agree with this, all building should be built legit.
I agree with this too- starting buildings legit.

Alas, I must confess to using creative on the starting building. As it isn't very good (my opinion), I wouldn't mind too much demolishing it and when i get the server live we can all work together to create a beautiful, legitimate world!

D

Deleted member 42074

Well, it's decided then. Keep watching this thread for announcements on the server being live. Any applicants will also receive an email.

D

Deleted member 42074

Will do that a bit later. I've all those images to upload.
Well, my benefactor friends see me tomorrow and hopefully will have there share of the money with them! If so, we can get the server up for the upcoming weekend.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Well, my benefactor friends see me tomorrow and hopefully will have there share of the money with them! If so, we can get the server up for the upcoming weekend.
Nice, but major changes from mods updating to 1.5 will force us to redesign some stuff, as some blocks like concrete will now have stairs and slabs, making them much more useable, and ther will be some worldgen changes with the add of tinker construct.

Also, is the server in 1.0.1 or 1.0.2? I hope it's 1.0.2 as it's full of new stuff (but not as much as 1.5).

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I have to agree, I got the feeling I was immigrating, not submiting myself to a service when I finished the applications.