Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
I see you are into SCP-style stuff. I've already read all the SCP website once... I'll never do it again. Too creepy for me.

You know how to code computers? It seems that evryone do except me.

I'm into the SCP mythos too! Love them! We should use IC2/Extrabees to make the coffee machine that gives you the drink you ask for! (SCP-294 IIRC)

D

Deleted member 42074

Only the conversation part left for the application. I won't put too much here. I've already made a big wall of text, you'll want to rest a bit.
Sounds like I'm going to be pressured into writing a relatively long response, then!

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
BTW just throwing this out there im going to work on a config that is a bit mroe difficult buit far more balanced. Medium difficulty if you will.

D

Deleted member 42074

BTW just throwing this out there I'm going to work on a config that is a bit more difficult but far more balanced. Medium difficulty if you will.
It would be great to see what you can do.

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
Here are the finished medium configs: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B54PaPRj38Y5SlFCN3BMUmlHdDQ&usp=sharing
Balanced the TE machines to match their IC2 equivalents! Also, I removed all blaze rod to blaze powder and bone to bone meal recipes that give more than 3 that way EE3 stops some of the dupes. Also disabled the chunk loader turtle just in case. IF i were you i would remove chicken chunks if possible due to the nasty memory leak it has.

D

Deleted member 42074

Here are the finished medium configs: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B54PaPRj38Y5SlFCN3BMUmlHdDQ&usp=sharing
Balanced the TE machines to match their IC2 equivalents! Also, I removed all blaze rod to blaze powder and bone to bone meal recipes that give more than 3 that way EE3 stops some of the dupes. Also disabled the chunk loader turtle just in case. IF i were you i would remove chicken chunks if possible due to the nasty memory leak it has.
Great, I'll have Chrissy look over it.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, YellowMiner, can you post your mod explanations here?
Or maybe you can acess them and put them here, Headbudgie.
Anyway, I want to see it!
Coming up with explanations for mods is one of my favorite things to do.

D

Deleted member 42074

I will post them here...

YellowMiners Application: Well...

Evryone calls me Yellow, and i'm from what was Yalis, a small country at the north regions of a continent of one of the planets of minecraftia. yes, there are many, but most pepole don't know it. It explains how we can be so much in minecraftia, over 10 millions, but we almost never meet, as the unexplored terrain is still 98% of the space. You can move easily from one to another with linking books. Also, something don't know, is that ages aren't new dimensions, but just new planets and solar systems around the minecraftia universe. I still don't know how magic can do as powerful stuff as creating whole solar systems, but sure, it is awesome. So, beside my astronomy and age maker knowledge, back to Yalis.
It was a prosperous country, with relatively advanced technology, the same as we have here, even if most of pepole in minecraftia are at middle age, and only know tools and armor enchantements for magic. For an unknow reason, those kind of places are called "vanilla". So i was doing age writing and research for the governement, so we could have new ore-rich places for mining, and beside it, i was architect for the governemental construction corporation.
One day, as we were thinking we were alone on the planet, a bunch of pepole from what seemed a country on the other side of the planet, came and, when seeing all the shiny stuff we had, gold, diamonds, other gems and metals, like sapphires, irridium and platine, and those awesome laser guns we had, attacked us to loot our warehouses. They were one of those "vanilla" called nation, and have never seen all this stuff. At the start, it was easy, as we had laser guns, regular guns with explosive bullets, high end technologic armor, metallic walls around the cities, and they had only swords and bows, but it became more and more difficult, as they were much more numerous than us, and we couldn't kill them all, as, as you know, for an unknown reason, most pepole in minecraftia have unlimited lives. They invaded the country, attacking and looting cities and farms. 1 year after they came for the first time, we had only the capital left, all the other cities being besieged, and they attacked it. They were in the city suburbs, where is the nuclear powerplants, and they were attacking the south one, i was in the administration building, looking at TV, where they said the attackers had entered the building. Then a security employee gave me a gun and that high-end armor, we had lots in military warehouses, and told me to help defending the administration building. The attackers were going up the main avenue, and i was in the street shooting at them, when a giant explosion appeared on the horizon, with a blinding light, a deafening sound, and the air became much warmer. I guess that a guy of the powerplant panicked and managed to blow up his reactor. A second later, the explosion of the 7 other plutonium powered reactors of the plant, wich had been destroyed by the first appeared. All the buildings around collapsed, and i've been blown in air by the explosion, as anyone else, but the attackers were teared by the explosion as they weren't wearing highly resistant armor. Then, things happened really fast. I told you about chain reactions? The actual nuclear explosion caused the explosion of the 3 other nuclear powerplants, or i supposed it was them, by looking at the direction the explosion was coming from, and someone confirmed it a second later, as our radios were still working, with respectively 6,8 and 10 plutonium powered reactors. The resulting explosion was the most awesome and epic explosion i ever seen, as the explosion of the first powerplant was less epic than a nuclear bomb test of the governement. Then some guy of the nuclear fusion powerplant said his setup was damaged and is about to blow up, and a guy of the nuclear bomb warehouse, wich was containing around 15000 bombs, we had a lots of them, as we use them for destroying mountains, and excepted to meet a aggressive nation eventually in the future, but we didn't used the bombs on the attack, as we didn't knew where their cities are, and they were on our territory, so we couldn't nuke them without killing ourselves, so he said that the security walls had been destroyed. In fact, he didn't had the time to finish talking, or yelling, as his bomb supply blew up, at the same time as the 8 reactors of the fusion powerplant. I was still flying, propelled by the first set of explosions, so the blast just took me much higher in air. In space, in fact. It's impressive how those modular powersuits energy shields are explosion-resistant. I've just got time to see the most epic explosion ever, and i also seen the planet being blown in pieces. Did i told you that i like explosions? It was really fun. That area of space mest be full of gravel now. My armor energy shield went out of power a bit before i reached space, and the last bits of the explosion broke the plating, so i died of the lack of air and of exploding due to low pressures.
All the beds had been broke, of course, so evryone respawned at random places on random planets of minecraftia. I don't know why we respawn at the last place we sleept. I've then started again from nothing, and built my floating house, that you probably haven't seen, but the leader of the country did, as i already met him, wich wasen't that hard, as we're minecraftians, i mean we can punch trees and build and craft anything without help. I've been moving around minecraftia a lot, in my floating house, and i teleported it also with mystportals, using linking books wrote to lead at random points, i'm into age writing, and those links are a great way to discover new places fast. It's just a bit random. I've seen awesome landscapes, and a bunch of towns and cities, but there is no organised places. It's only anarchic organisations, with guys called "admins", who kick out of their territory evryone who dosen't agree with them, with randomly placed buildings, no roads and other transport infrastructure, wich is why i need all those links, and all those buildings are often ugly stone piles. In other words, nothing like Yalis. After moving around a lot, i ended here.

I just wanted to find a country wich actually have a organised administration, a economy and security for citizens, as all what i've seen is pepole stealing and murdering, where having a correct life is possible. This place look great, and i've seen the country need builders and workers. I want to devlop a construction company, and eventually building materials and furniture manufacturing, and beside it, a demolition company to blow up stuff.

I'm into writing ages and building things. I do also basic eingeinerring in energetics, machinery, chemistry, mining, explosives and nuclear, and a bit of thaumaturgy.

Reactions: GPuzzle

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
my pet peve. Replying by qouting a wall and text when it is literialy just one post up

Sorry carry on.

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
I hope that eventually, when our companies grow powerful enough, we can link key places or cities together with a massive train/rail network! Maybe someone's company could be rail transport? Good opportunity for money in that.