Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
Don't tell anyone, but you were my favorite moderator. I'm sad to see you go, but I wish you luck with whatever you do next.

Reactions: PyreBorn

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
Aw..

Well, thank you for the time and energy you've put in and I wish you the best for the future! I'll miss you :s I hope I get the chance to say good-bye to you via irc or something a little more personal.

Mr_Chimick

Jul 29, 2019
I will trust that you know what is best for you and that your reasons are more than necessary.
So trust that this is purely curiosity when i ask; what shall become of the Magic Farm mod?
Will simply the old version remain? Will you release the newer version?
Or will magic farm be simply removed from the launcher?
/\ If the latter is the case, rest assured I bear no ill will.

eragonawesome

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, I am not a poet and therefore cant give an elegant goodbye or anything of that sort so I will get straight to the point, you have been awesome and if you need to do something that doesn't allow you to dedicate your time to ftb, that is NEVER a problem. But I am sorry but jaded, I have to ask, will you still be playing on forge craft or streaming?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, you have been awesome and if you need to do something that doesn't allow you to dedicate your time to ftb, that is NEVER a problem. But I am sorry but jaded, I have to ask, will you still be playing on forgecraft or streaming?

She "resigned" from streaming as well.

eragonawesome

Jul 29, 2019
She "resigned" from streaming as well.

awww, oh well, best of luck with whatever it is you are doing though jaded[DOUBLEPOST=1378339516][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will trust that you know what is best for you and that your reasons are more than necessary.
So trust that this is purely curiosity when i ask; what shall become of the Magic Farm mod?
Will simply the old version remain? Will you release the newer version?
Or will magic farm be simply removed from the launcher?
/\ If the latter is the case, rest assured I bear no ill will.

dont worry, magic farm is her baby, she wont kill it

TakaNuva231

Jul 29, 2019
I am sad to see you go, and will miss your interesting personality. It was an honor and a privilege to moderate your Twitch streams, and I thank you for all the enjoyable explosions of laughter and squeeee's. Your view of the world enlightened me to many things, and I am forever changed by that. Again, thank you and good luck.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for being one of the most awesome members of the Feed The Beast Team, it was great to be around when you were, I hope you have a good time after this :)

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Wooooooooow....did not see that one coming.

I, like everyone else here, will definitely miss you. You've been a warm, helpful, and friendly presence among the staff for as long as I can remember, and you welcomed me into the moderating team with similarly open arms. Honestly, it's hard for me to imagine a FTB without you. I hope you'll drop by to visit, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Delnaga

Jul 29, 2019
Your were my favorite as well, i always enjoyed reading your posts. You will be missed, and i wish you well in whatever life has in store for you now.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't say you were my favorite, as I don't like playing "that game", but I hope you still have time to drop in every now and then to say hi :). It would be a shame to miss you alltogether.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You will bee missed, good luck for the future, I have to ask though what now happens to Magic Farm, will you still bee looking after it or are you leaving all together?

Trizoe

Jul 29, 2019
Good luck Jaded, Thanks for everything.

The community will always love you. (and so will I)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well Jaded, you'll be missed.

I'll always think of you as the person who barged into the TS and went into responsible adult mode :p

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded, wow I am going to miss you soo much, like more than you can ever imagine, you were always the pestering little bug in everyone's ear, but we loved you for that, that is what made you, well you. I am truly saddened to see you go but no fear, I will continue your quest to get slow in a corset, and won't stop until its achived in your name. I hope to see you around, - Cieron

KRWren

Jul 29, 2019
Wooooooooow....did not see that one coming.

After thinking about her recent streams it make since. Her fun seemed to be out weighed by her stress and that is the time to leave, while there are still friend here. I've done that before myself. I've also waited to long and that is much worse than this.

All of us in the community should take this as a lesson. We watch the few complainers make way to much noise. We can not and should not try to stop this, but what we need to do is spend more time saying how much we Appreciate all the hard work that is being done by the FTB group of volunteers and the mod authors, so those voices are placed in balance.

Thanks to all of you.

__Miguel_

Jul 29, 2019
I will continue your quest to get slow in a corset, and won't stop until its achived in your name

This should be a thing. I seem to remember Slow actually saying he would do it, provided a sum of money (can't recall just how much) would be donated to a charity, I believe Child's Play. This happened during one of Jaded's streams, if memory serves me right, so I'd totally be up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.