Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I have spoken with Slowpoke and am resigning from FTB effective immediately. Slowpoke has built an amazing thing with FTB and I am honored I was able to watch it grow. I am sure it will grow even more as time goes by. My reasons are personal and for the most part I do not feel like offering an explanation. I am just not going to be able to devote the time and energy FTB needs. And I am not sure if I will ever be able to again. I cannot ask Slow and the team to wait indefinitely for me. So I am resigning. I will miss Slow and the team and the community. I have made friends here, and I am sorry this will disappoint hurt and upset them . I wish everyone the best. And I am glad I got to meet so many people. FTB needs people who can give time and energy to the project, right now I have nothing I can give.

Goodbye

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm slightly in shock and very sad to hear the news (actually shed a tear) - you will be greatly missed Jaded especially the SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Thank you for the hours of entertainment you provided and all the work you put into FTB.

Happiness and hugs sent your way, best of luck for the future. Hopefully this is not the last time we will hear from you.

CoboAlice <3

Mellski80

Jul 29, 2019
I am sure many of us are shocked to hear this. but I am sure many of us will feel the same when I say this.

No matter where your path takes you, you can go knowing that we wish you the best in what is to come.

Reactions: mathjazz

erdubya

Jul 29, 2019
What you did was amazing, and you know you will be sorely missed by a vast majority of us ;D
Good luck in your future!

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
You'll be missed by everyone. The contributions you've made to FTB, the forums, the wiki and the community have formed FTB into what it is today. I (and I think everyone else too) wish you luck in the future on whatever path you might take, and hope you can come back every now and then to catch up, for nostalgia's sake :)

B

Big Bad

D'aw. I'm incredibly sorry to hear the news, but I wish you the best of luck and happiness in whatever future projects you wish to pursue. Be sure to keep in touch if you can.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
from having watched alot of your streams, I understand some of the reasons why you're resigning. it's sad to hear, but completely understandable.
I do hope though that you're not completely cutting the ties with FTB, so you might still make an appearance every now and then ;)

all I can say is, thanks for all the effort you've given upto now, and good luck with your life.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Best of luck on wherever life is leading you!!!

You've done a LOT for this community, we can't thank you enough!

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I know we don't exactly get on perfectly, but we managed ;) best of luck and I hope whatever it is gets sorted out soon for you

Binnie

Jul 29, 2019
I've never met someone in the community so interested and informed about bees, me and Sengir included. I hope you will still have a chance to come and talk to us, as as we will all miss your wicked sense of humour, but I wish you luck in whatever you do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.