Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
hello there =) before starting my presentation i'd like to ask what's the maximum amount of ppl that can be playing at the same time in the server? thanks
Experience with the mods: i have a pretty basic knowledge of most of the mods.I've played a bit of technic in sp and also sp with FTB. in the last month or so i've been trying to play in some different servers, i usually only play a server at a time and if i leave it i must consider a serious reason, such as the person in charge doesn't have the knowledge to run a server, like what happened in the last server i played. I like most mods (thermal expansion, forestry, ic2 with/without gregtech are some examples of mods that i use in regular bases) and i'm a person that likes to always learn more and more
Would you say you are a mature person? i think i am, but i'm aware that with 16 years, most ppl would say i'm too young to already know what is to be a mature person
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nah, sometimes i might argue with someone on the chat if i'm aware that someone is griefing someone else or something like that but i try to be as respectful as possible and i follow the rules the best i can.
IGN: rodras_100

mma_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
experience with the mods: ive been playing with tech mods since ic1 came out, im also quite good at most other mods but not a mod "god"
Would you say you are a mature person? yes very considering my age :)
Have you ever been banned from a server? nope, i do occationally argue a bit =D
IGN: mma_creeper

Valencourt

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Long-time Tekkit player, so very familiar with Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, Redpower and Thermal Expansion. Some experience with Railcraft, Forestry and Mystcraft. Haven't really bothered with the "magic" stuff much; prefer the technical.
Would you say you are a mature person? Aye.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: Grungi

speedhawk

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I have been playing FTB Beta Pack 1.4.2 for about a month. IC2 (Farming) or Factorization(Barrels) is probably my favorite mod.
Would you say you are a mature person? I would say I am a mature person.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, I have been banned I believe they have all been reversed because of miscommunications between mods and my myself.
IGN: Speedhawk

czared

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I know IC2 and buildcraft nearly inside and out and I messed with Redpower a bit but I'm getting more indepth with it.
Would you say you are a mature person? I'd say I'm a mature person.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never.
IGN: czared

mgoldman89

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I have a bit of experince with industrialcraft and had been learning how to use all of the mods in FTB with rodras_100 and Exstinguo on another server. Unfortunately the server was unstable and after about a week it was reset and its barely playable now. Before I had only played on a LAN server I had set up for me and my friends to use with Vanilla Minecraft.
Would you say you are a mature person? In person im a pretty goofy and dont takes things too seriously but online I try to stay as respectful as possible. I ask how to do things when I dont know, and work with others contributing as much as I am capable of .
Have you ever been banned from a server? In my limited experience, no I have not been banned nor do I plan on acting in a way that results in me being banned.
IGN: mgoldman89

AutisticPanther

Jul 29, 2019
THIS APP IS FOR TWO PEOPLE ME AND MY BROTHER
Age: All welcome!(mostly, older players WILL get priority) 14/13
Experience with the mods:What is your favorite mod? IC2 Redpower 2 and build craft
Would you say you are a mature person?Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why? Well I think my brother has but me never, my brother because he stole from chests and an admin got mad and didn't warn him (he was 11)
IGN: The name you will be whitelisted under. AutisticPanther / DiamondRanger

PepsiDawg

Jul 29, 2019
Mods: My favorite mod is Computer Craft. I like to write programs for them to do anything i want.
I would say i am a mature person, my friend and I have been looking for a good server to play on.
Banned: Never
IGN: pepsidawg00

dinner1111

Jul 29, 2019
Mods: I like Forestry and Redpower the most, but I see promise for the other mods.
I would like to think I'm a mature person, Pepsidawg00 and I have been looking for a server for quite some time without sucess.
Banned: Nope
IGN: dinner1111

buckPppo

Jul 29, 2019
mod experience: i have been playing around with tekkit and i would say my favorite is thaumcraft 3

maturity : i would think im mature im not a guy who swears for everything

banned: nope :)

name: BuckPppo

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: All mods
Would you say you are a mature person? yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? 1 becuse the admin thought giveing a player his/her stuff back after trying to burn me with lava is stealing
IGN: Tmerry

Macc

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I have know most of the mods, but i want to get into the new mods too.
Would you say you are a mature Person? Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? No i didnt
IGN: Master_Macc

EwokPD

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: played tekkit to the point i cant think of anything else to do so have been looking for a FTB server for some time - love RP, BC and IC and seeing what other creative minds can do with them!
Would you say you are a mature Person? Yes - like a blue cheese!
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
IGN: EwokPD

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I know all the mods and how they interact with each other. My favorite mod would be GregTech (Yes, in contrast to many people I like it).
Would you say you are a mature person? Pretty much.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No.
IGN: Pandemoneus

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
Wazzap? :D
Experience with the mods: Thermal Expansion
Would you say you are a mature person? Of course. More mature than a lot of older people.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nah.
IGN: Lionhend

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
hello there =) before starting my presentation i'd like to ask what's the maximum amount of ppl that can be playing at the same time in the server? thanks
Experience with the mods: i have a pretty basic knowledge of most of the mods.I've played a bit of technic in sp and also sp with FTB. in the last month or so i've been trying to play in some different servers, i usually only play a server at a time and if i leave it i must consider a serious reason, such as the person in charge doesn't have the knowledge to run a server, like what happened in the last server i played. I like most mods (thermal expansion, forestry, ic2 with/without gregtech are some examples of mods that i use in regular bases) and i'm a person that likes to always learn more and more
Would you say you are a mature person? i think i am, but i'm aware that with 16 years, most ppl would say i'm too young to already know what is to be a mature person
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nah, sometimes i might argue with someone on the chat if i'm aware that someone is griefing someone else or something like that but i try to be as respectful as possible and i follow the rules the best i can.
IGN: rodras_100
WhiteListed. Definitely the last one unless someone quits. I really like the extra step you took with your application. We can probably host about 8 people with a decent amount of machines each, but to be completely lag free we prefer to stay below 5. On average there are 5 people online at most normal times of the day.

Messengerling

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I am at an amateur level with all mods, however I am most comfortable with IC2
Would you say you are a mature person? Very much so, I help other people who are in need and make efforts to avoid conflicts.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Not that I am aware of
IGN: egyptbobcat

Bowmanelf

Jul 29, 2019
Experiance: Experianced mod on redstonecraft tekkit and played ftb since it came out.
Mods: I love EE but im also proficient with redpower and IC.
Maturity: I would say im much more mature than your average 15 year old.
Banned status: I have never been banned
IGN: Bowmanelf

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: My favorite mod is traincraft which i'm most experienced in and very savy with industrial-craft and buildcraft
Would you say you are a mature person? I can safely say i can deal with most problems that would come up and do not start drama like a younger minecrafter.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I have been banned from a creative server for suspection of minecarting a plot from my plot when it was my co-builder. I have been kicked for spamming a chat about a year ago when i was
IGN: bpgames123

ff255away

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I've been playing minecraft since early dev days and playing modded minecraft since beta. I'm familiar with just about every mod in FTB, but my two favorites are tc3 and rp2. Azanor and Eloraam have to be the two most proficient modders involved in minecraft at the moment; their mods are clean, their code and design skills are fantastic and their artwork is polished. Not seeing either of those mods in the 1.4.2 pack almost made me want to cry. I have to add that gregtech is doing some things that I really like and agree with- ic2 is currently the only mod that is really stuck in its way, and has been needing some serious improvements for years now. It was cool when it was released, but now its one of the most imbalanced mods on the market. Gregtech fixes that, and fixes it in a way that ic2 was originally intended to go in the first place, just got lazy and never did.
Am I mature: Of course. Long winded, but mature.
Banned: Never.
IGN: ff255away