Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RHYS_chall

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Have been playing with Modpacks since 1.7.3. My favourite mod has to be either Thaumcraft 3 or Twilight Forest
Would you say you are a mature person? For my age, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I have never been banned.
IGN: RHYS_chall

ruyangisawesome

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:i have a lot of experience in all of ftb mods my most liked is mystcraft
Would you say you are a mature person?yes i would say im a mature person
Have you ever been banned from a server? yes because the admin thought i was griefing a house but my house was stolen by a player who claim it was his so i tried to get it back sadly i didn't lol
IGN: WarRobot[DOUBLEPOST=1369717266][/DOUBLEPOST]Age: 12
Experience with the mods:i have a lot of experience in all of ftb mods my most liked is mystcraft
Would you say you are a mature person?yes i would say im a mature person
Have you ever been banned from a server? yes because the admin thought i was griefing a house but my house was stolen by a player who claim it was his so i tried to get it back sadly i didn't lol
IGN: WarRobot

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Thermal craft, thaumcraft, forestry, and working on understanding bees
Would you say you are a mature person? I would say so.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never been banned nor will I ever get banned
IGN: azulaz

James Williams

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Freelancerinc
-How long have you been using FTB: january 2013
-Experience with mods: touched most technology no magic. maybe this time
-What can you add to the server: very friendly, very humerous, very creative and im usually online 2+ hours a day
-How well do you work with others: usually extremly well as i am canadian but will not tolerate any kind of racism sexism ect ect...like i said i am candian lol
-Do you record for YouTube: not for minecraft but i have a channel
also hoping my IG partner Shadowryder can also be whitelisted

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: i have played tekkit for months, and i watch ftb videos all the time.
Would you say you are a mature person? yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? no
IGN: squirrel_mc577

malajunta

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I'm kinda new to ftb but probably buildcraft and thermal expansion, looking forward getting into magic mods
Would you say you are a mature person?
: 29, I hold a job as an Engineer, have a wife and a house so yes, I'm mature, and now kind of depressed.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?: No
IGN: malajunta (mala-hoon-tah)