Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
REDSTONECRAFT
IP:Ftb.redstonecraft.net
Website: redstonecraft.net (some information may be outdated)
Redstone_(Dust).png
Redstonecraft is a survival server, looking for new members. We have friendly staff who will be happy to help any newer players. Currently the server is running default mindcrack, but may add or remove mods later on. Pvp is disabled. The server will be run with 7GB or ram, and an Intel Xeon E3 1230 v2.
Added Mods
To fix a log spam error, we have updated IC2 to a beta build, #213.
I understand it can be hard for some users to update mods, but there are many videos available for tutorials.
IC2 build: Here
Mumble
IP: Chat.redstonecraft.net
Port: Default (64738)
Please try to match you IGN and your mumble username!
(Note, this is public, so if you see me on at any given time you can try a verbal application!)
Rules
  1. No griefing or stealing.
  2. No hacked clients.
  3. No racism.
  4. No spamming (3+ messages in rapid succession.)
  5. No begging for items or ranks. You want power, you earn it.
  6. Respect staff and other players.
  7. Have fun!
Banned Items
Rp2 Canvas bags are, unfortunately, banned due to one of our members duping with them.
Whitelist application
Age: All welcome!(mostly, older players WILL get priority)
Experience with the mods:What is your favorite mod?
Would you say you are a mature person?
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so why?
IGN: The name you will be whitelisted under.
Staff
Owner: Badriri
Co-Owner: Vivek115
Admin: Tojohawk
Banned Player(s)
These guys.
You don't want to be one of these guys.

Brispere -- Duping.

t33r0y

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have been playing FTB since the beta pack was released. I love the industrial craft and thermal craft and have also messed with the bees mod some.
Am I a mature person? I would hope so but my wife would argue otherwise. :)
Banned? Never banned
IGN: t33r0y

Brispere

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have been playing technical modpacks since tekkit 2, my favourite mod would have to be either redpower or thaumcraft 3.
Am I mature: I would say I am more mature than most 14 year olds.
Banned: I have been banned from a few servers, enough I can count on one hand including unfair ones.
IGN: Brispere

Robert Southee

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I've been playing mods since the FTB beta pack was released. My favourite mod is Thermal Expansion.
Am I mature: I like to think so.
Banned: Never
IGN: RSouthee

Bl00dsoul

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: i've been playing non stop for the last 3 weeks, and am still learning new things everyday. been reading the wiki(s) a lot.
Am i mature: Yes.
Banned: no
IGN: Bl00dsoul

tylerB1996

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have played minecraft since Alpha 1.2.5, technic since 1.7.3, and FTB since it was first announced I know my way around most all the mods in the mod pack,
Would you say you're a mature person?: I can be immature at times I am not going to lie but I am mature as well very grown up for my age and know what it means to respect others.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No I have not and I hope I never will.
IGN: D3athgat0r

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:I know most of the basics with it and I'm learning fast :p
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, even though my voice isn't fully matured my personality is that of my 20 year old brother.
Have you ever been banned from a server? nope
IGN: tiyu

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 16, I'm very mature, or so people that are close to me say.
Experience with the mods: I have played Tekkit for about 3 months, and just migrated over to this FTB because it seems as though the development of Tekkit has come to a stop, aswell as SMP servers with Tekkit so I thought might aswell do this FTB thing as its like Tekkit just with more mods.
Would you say you are a mature person? Me and my surrounding people would say that I am, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, for being inactive (My family went on a 3 week cruise).
IGN: RaId3rZz

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I played many FTB BETA A servers.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, I am.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No.
IGN: xStyke

Zirkelite

Jul 29, 2019
Well 31. Mature? I still play video games :D but other wise yes.
Started playing ftb a month back I have been playing Minecraft going back to alpha.
Mod I like the most well hard to say xlbiomes or mystcraft.
Ever been banned: Well I killed my self on a death ban server once. outside of that no.
Ign-: Zirkelite

TheDarkTriad

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods: FTB about a month and change ago. ComputerCraft is my favorite (it nicely paired up with a programming class I took this semester)​
Mature: Yes, but not up-tight​
Ever been banned: No​
IGN: TheDarkTriad​

Wolfdoggg

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: been playing minecraft since 1.7.3beta, started using mods at 1.8.1, got interested in most mods of ftb.
Am I mature: yes
IGN: WolfDoggg

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods: Loved FTB ever since it came out. Mainly interested in Computercraft and Redpower
Mature: I'm more shy than anything but yes, I'm mature
Ever been banned: 2 times on my account when I let my little brother muck around:mad:
IGN: Poarses

Thrane

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Picked up minecraft a bit after the halloween update, so far with ftb I'm really liking thaumcraft and the bees.
Am I mature: Pretty much, live and let live stuff.
Banned: Not at all.
IGN: Loresong

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Loved FTB ever since it came out. Interested in Computercraft and Redpower
Am I mature: More shy than anything but yes, I'm mature
Banned: 2 times on my account when I let my little brother muck around:mad:

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I've been playing mods since the FTB beta pack was released. My favourite mod is Thermal Expansion.
Am I mature: I like to think so.
Banned: Never
IGN: RSouthee
Experience: i've been playing non stop for the last 3 weeks, and am still learning new things everyday. been reading the wiki(s) a lot.
Am i mature: Yes.
IGN: Bl00dsoul
Experience: I have played minecraft since Alpha 1.2.5, technic since 1.7.3, and FTB since it was first announced I know my way around most all the mods in the mod pack,
Would you say you're a mature person?: I can be immature at times I am not going to lie but I am mature as well very grown up for my age and know what it means to respect others.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No I have not and I hope I never will.
IGN: D3athgat0r

All whitelisted so far.

Lutia

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Favorite mod has to be Redpower2, hands down.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: Lutia

Have you any plans to get together server peeps on Skype or Teamspeak at all?

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 16, I'm very mature, or so people that are close to me say.
Experience with the mods: I have played Tekkit for about 3 months, and just migrated over to this FTB because it seems as though the development of Tekkit has come to a stop, aswell as SMP servers with Tekkit so I thought might aswell do this FTB thing as its like Tekkit just with more mods.
Would you say you are a mature person? Me and my surrounding people would say that I am, yes.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, for being inactive (My family went on a 3 week cruise).
IGN: RaId3rZz

Experience with the mods: I played many FTB BETA A servers.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, I am.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No.
IGN: xStyke
Well 31. Mature? I still play video games :D but other wise yes.
Started playing ftb a month back I have been playing Minecraft going back to alpha.
Mod I like the most well hard to say xlbiomes or mystcraft.
Ever been banned: Well I killed my self on a death ban server once. outside of that no.
Ign-: Zirkelite
Experience with mods: FTB about a month and change ago. ComputerCraft is my favorite (it nicely paired up with a programming class I took this semester)
Mature: Yes, but not up-tight
Ever been banned: No
IGN: TheDarkTriad

Experience: been playing minecraft since 1.7.3beta, started using mods at 1.8.1, got interested in most mods of ftb.
Am I mature: yes
IGN: WolfDoggg
Experience with mods: Loved FTB ever since it came out. Mainly interested in Computercraft and Redpower
Mature: I'm more shy than anything but yes, I'm mature
Ever been banned: 2 times on my account when I let my little brother muck around:mad:
Experience: Picked up minecraft a bit after the halloween update, so far with ftb I'm really liking thaumcraft and the bees.
Am I mature: Pretty much, live and let live stuff.
Banned: Not at all.
IGN: Loresong
Experience: Loved FTB ever since it came out. Interested in Computercraft and Redpower
Am I mature: More shy than anything but yes, I'm mature
Banned: 2 times on my account when I let my little brother muck around:mad:
Also all whitelisted.

Reactions: badgamernl